It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Elephant In The Room"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot, the ultimate question:- Why are they doing it, answer:- BECAUSE THEY CAN.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: HUBE007

So you think they are ancient souls from this planet prior to humans that re incarnate into human bodies to continue dominance?

They are potentially more ancient than us. Hence, their dominance. Or, do they dominate because that’s the main focus of their existence? Maybe a combination of both.

I used the word ‘archetype’ in explaining them for a reason. They come from the same place as us. ‘They’ are simply evil, though.

Maybe that’s the point of this reality. The Yin and Yang.

Have you read ‘Window of Opportunity’?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not gonna lie, I stayed up until midnight last night after work reading that post you suggested. TBH I think it is authentic bro

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007
Dinosaur in the Room.

I read through the other posts. I was a fan of the Buffy: The Vampire Slayer tv series.
Any other fans remember the Season 4 "big bad", The Initiative:

The Initiative was a secret United States Government agency tasked with the capture and research of demons for military purposes. The Initiative program was initially established during World War II as the Demon Research Initiative. It was meant to monitor demon activity and study demon physiology to aid the United States war effort.

... and the boss monster, "Adam":

“I am the end of all life, of all magic. I'm the war between man and demon, the war that no one can win.” ―Adam[src] Adam was an undead being, self-described as a bio-mechanical demonoid,[1] created by the Initiative scientist Maggie Walsh as part of the 314 Project. Adam was part human, part demon, and part robot, and was to be the perfect organism, combining the advancement of technology with the adaptability and intelligence of humanity and the superior strength and emotional detachment of demonkind. Adam was created in room 314 of the Initiative facilities, and his first independent act was to kill Professor Walsh with a retractable skewer inside one of his arms.

The demon part is green, so only slightly related to a lizard reptoid draco whatever. Other pop-culture similarities to the BTVS character are M. Night Shyamalan's alien from "Signs", and Brian Thompson's Alien Bounty Hunter character from The X-Files. You know, because they're bodybuilder lizard monsters with retractable weaponry disguised as humans and other Earthlings.

And Earthlings tend to slay dragons.
#diakrisis

Edit: Back in the days of America OnLine, I was searching for websites about aliens, and I found a short lived page. It read like a lizard person from some underground facility, was demoted to janitorial crew for being a deviant, so he took the opportunity to HTML a web page to explain that: yes, they exist, the leadership is some mean white dragon female that is old as Hell, and that (hahaha) not ALL of them want to abuse or eat humans.
edit on 392323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join