It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Era of the Masculine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Physical 100 was a great show. I hope there is another season.

China wanting to eliminate sissified men is a direct slap in the face of the US. The US is glorifying men being feminine and has actually made masculinity criminal in some ways, toxic at the very least. Manliness, masculinity, is undesirable in the modern US. Lets face it - its hard to look like a tough guy when you are wearing a dress and high heels.

I weep for the future...

The younger generation is literally being brainwashed and those without a strong family structure won’t be able to do anything about it.

I had a discussion with some youth that shocked me, many believe it is NOT ok for a straight person to turn down a transgendered person (for a romantic relationship) just because they are transgendered…….What.

This is how they are thinking these days!

I have heard the same thing. If you say no you are branded a phobic hater. Its crazy.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

apparently the DPRK are right into that masculine display of power
check out the latest DPRK military parade special
production values through the roof
they spared no expense
Check out the snow training montage at 21:20

no sissy boys here
some of the comments are amazing.

I couldnt help but think Kim was looking like a 1920's gangster , just missing the tommy gun and the razor blade under his hat

edit on 8-3-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I enjoyed your comment. It sounds like you and I are similar.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Masculine men >>>> Feminine men

Though I will admit i see nothing wrong with Masculine men that have a bit of "feminity". Kinda like how you see some body builders, pro wrestlers, male models, movie stars, soccer players etc with the athletic body/muscular body and they have the long hair and/or take care of their skin.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Bingo, sir.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Then BAM BAM BAM a very popular show on Netflix came out called Physical 100. They take the some of the most monsterous men (and actually some masculine women too) to compete. I don't know if the rumors made it over here, but I know in Korea they said they are trying to beef up their society and that is one reason this show came out. It seems to be working as a lot of men in Korea are making social media posts in regards to workout and that show...

Sooooooooooooooooooo...where does that leave the US????????

I have talked about this on a couple of occasions. What has been going on in Asia for about 20 years is that men in general became pacified to the point that women refer to them as soy boys. These men seem to want to live at home well into their 30s+, are afraid of women, don't want to work and just play MMOs and other computer games, are soft, lazy and are getting fatter as a whole with every year that goes by. Living in Japan I saw the older macho loud voice Japanese style throwing cash around type of guy and then the 2000s hit and men went the other way. The interesting part is women are filling that role now as being the more aggressive of the sexes, going after the bull so to speak and wanting more in life as the men become minimalist.

China, I think are afraid of India as they get their asses kick every time there is a dispute on the border as the Indians just come over and manhandle the Chinese, so to speak and things are not getting any better, so I can see these Governments start to get concern.

In the west it is there too, but not at the same level. The Military is having a hard time finding men that are not so out of shape, fat and just over all unhealthy at the great old age of 18 to 22 that they turn down at a rate never seen before. Gender fluidity is not helping things either. I am in my 60s in good shape and health and I was bullet proof until like 35 and then I was like Damn this # kind of hurts now, but until then nothing hurt, had zero issues and took vitamins for 15+ years as my only med. Hell, today I see 25-year-olds in worst shape and health than I am at 60+. I tell them they ain't making it to 50... just the plain truth there...

edit on 9-3-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I watch a TON of Asian shows, movies, series you name it. I would never ever do the voice over. At first it was a pain to read through captions, and annoying, but now it's second nature. There is still a lot lost in translation as I understand a lot of Korean but I still use captions. There is something so profound that is lost through voice over, I never realized how much a person's voice is connected to their entire essence but it is.

My wife (Asian) and I actually liked the voice over for the Korean show Alchemy of Souls and when we watched the second season it was not as good with subtitles and the voice overs just worked better. We were also very upset to see Jung So-min swapped out that we almost didn't finish it.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Society is under attack.

People are lonely because of this.

Ill just leave this here..

I'm very particular about my cigars and whiskies...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
problem for the USA is its become* a misogynistic country, which should be blamed on late stage Victorian social engineering.. the clash we see today is between 2 forms of global liberal social engineering.

then the liberal globalists pushed blue for boys/pink for girls/white weddings and a woman's place at home all of which are very middle class victorian outlooks, we see similar stereotyping today, yet neither relate to the material reality of people's lives, loves or likes but both try on enforce a set of stereotypes that only exist in the minds of liberal globalists.

as ideologies go it didn't stop the demise of the British empire nor the end of that version of global liberalism nor will it save the USA or this version of global liberalism. neither can stop the world progressing by trying to fix the world to a single set of stereotypes and language they control..

a particular thorn for the roman, christian & british empires and now an issue for the US is insular british/irish feminism and the kind of christianity they represent. the romans, vatican and then british all ring fenced it as an unwinnable war, which is where the us will end up as the more they push their stereotypes the more they'll import the counter point as you can't change material reality by wishing it away..

The likes of posie parker are already making serious in-roads to challenge these stereotypes in anglosphere countries.. her current let women speak tour of australia follows on from the US tour,, following that you see where the real stereotyping and misogyny is in the hyper aggressive masculine counter protests.

posie in the usa

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Well we may have been headed for a new society, where women were more included, but with the removal of genders from our vocabulary, it will make it more difficult for woman born with anatomy designed for carrying a foetus/fetus, to be part of that group. They will likely go back into the kitchen and chest feeding.

edit on 9-3-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: My mobile has a mind of its own.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

the Victorian walls were falling down only to be rebuilt by their modern counterparts with equally demented language and ideas in a an angry drug addled society, then it was opium now its fentanyl.. I wonder when they'll reinvent the vapours to sideline women.

in terms of political dynamics i find it deeply interesting that polls show between 68% to 72% of the uk think the current parties are going in the wrong direction, that the political class are untrustworthy liars and they want a new political party to confront the status quo parties on left and right..

the pollical polling has to account for and remove those cohorts to get meaningful numbers that keep this faux policial world alive..

in that world we could be looking at a france 1780s situation waiting to boil over..

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

problem for the USA is its become* a misogynistic country, which should be blamed on late stage Victorian social engineering.. the clash we see today is between 2 forms of global liberal social engineering.

I love your posts and totally agree with them. We had generations of women that basically served men and for the most part happily embraced that role UNTIL something happened. I really believe it transpired between the 50’s and 80’s.
Men started making fun of women for being housewives, mothers and wives.

Jokes like “get in there and make me a Sammie” were common and are still uttered today.
Women were made fun of for being dingbats, and all other forms of comedy.
If they didn’t fit the mold they were shown as Crazy, Drunken, and of course mean, always mean.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Society is under attack.

People are lonely because of this.

Ill just leave this here..

I'm very particular about my cigars and whiskies...

Me too. I sat on the tailgate of my pick-up last night and had a Montecristo Nicaragua. As for liquor, I prefer a top-quality cognac, although I don't drink much anymore.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Me too. I sat on the tailgate of my pick-up last night and had a Montecristo Nicaragua. As for liquor, I prefer a top-quality cognac, although I don't drink much anymore.

My go to is by Diesel with their Unholy Cocktail Nicaragua maduro

top topics

<< 1   >>

join