It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you need a blood transfusion and your donor is vaxxed, what are the consequences for you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Let's say you need an emergency blood transfusion and you are not vaxxed but the donor is vaxxed.
What are the consequences for you in such cases?
I guess the vaccine is no longer active but still, I guess it could have a negative effect.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

We don't really know what is in there ....then which brand and which batch and what sort of condition the donor is in .. also consider the metaphysical properties of blood and energetic imprints ... I had a blood transfusion many years ago .. it saved my life but it also messed me up.. I am sensitive to energies of people ...environment. Food ...chemicals so the impact for me from the blood of another 🙄
Vaxxed blood is a terrifying thought 😱
I see the jab as a form of blood magic it's layers run deeeeep

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: iasenko
Let's say you need an emergency blood transfusion and you are not vaxxed but the donor is vaxxed.
I guess the vaccine is no longer active but still, I guess it could have a negative effect.

No consequences that I haven't planned on.

I'd remain a pureblood and die, I guess, because nothing with the Vax in it is going into my body.

edit on 3/8/2023 by MykeNukem because: 🍻

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
standing in the middle of the road here, at this point i would say nothing...

this is from someone who had a pf4 clot (stroke) post 2nd dose.. the thing is our bodies have been eradicating and ejecting the doses which is why they keep on the repeat doses... i stopped at 2, though i do wonder if it counts given the way my immune system dealt with it..

bottom line is mine was ejected through my nose.. if i'm honest at first i thought this will kill me at some point, it really did worry me for a while.. the collapse in my platelets left me looking like i'd be run over by a truck, but i've come to realise the medics know sweet fa about all this as the main issues stem from that initial autoimmune response thats where their thinking stops.

given the time frame in between i suspect most will have ejected the doses by the time they become a blood donor..

edit on 8-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Can you elaborate on what you mean by 'ejected it through your nose'?

Did your nose start running?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

like all foreign material in our bodies, our bodies find ways of ejecting the matter via the closest route.. the consultants i had warned me to expect my body to eject the clot material through either my gums or my nose, it was good to be warned as it would have scared the pants off me otherwise when it happened.

eta not running but rather a nosebleeds with the dried matter in a gel like material.. it was unlike anything i've had before. a pf4 clot is a gel like clot.

worthwhile understanding the real reaction..

extract from here
The team used their data and compared it to previously published work. They concurred with previous work that the presence of ChAdOx1 was causing an immune response against PF4. However, the research team suggested a brand-new mechanism by which this occurred. They proposed that small quantities of ChAdOx1 are entering the bloodstream at the injection site. The injection may cause the release of PF4 which then associates with the adenovirus in the blood and causes the immune response.

my second injection site was much higher than my first so at this point in time that is where i directly place the issues simply down to injection site.
edit on 8-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

that does not sound like a good time and I am glad I didn't get the vax, despite now they are setting up stands at the train stations to get rid of all the close to expiring doses

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Are there any studies to link to, that are studies from the blood bank industry showing any analysis of the blood they collect in the donations given to them?

After all we have morgue/funerary reports of the calamari associated with the blood circulatory system. What about reports of what the blood banks are seeing from the donated blood collection’s?……don’t they screen the blood at a microscopic level and or filter the blood they get?…before passing the blood onto healthcare facilities for transfusions etc?

Surely …..they should be seeing ….I would think….anomalies in the blood similar to the morgue/funerary folks as well, no?

I would think blood banks would have some sort of in-house reporting metrics/blood plasma analysis document system of sorts.

Just curious…..

👽

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Are there any studies to link to, that are studies from the blood bank industry showing any analysis of the blood they collect in the donations given to them?
👽

I am aware of studies related to antibodies, but not the vax itself.

In IV Immunoglobulin given to immunocompromised patients (think natural rather than acquired immunodeficiencies), antibodies for C19 have been rising over time.

IVIG is derived from the plasma of 2000-10K donors. The antibody contained within are frequently monitored. Antibodies for C19 rose quickly as more and more donors were exposed to it.

So it's safe to say whole blood has the antibodies in it. Albeit at smaller concentrations than IVIG.

Whole blood is rarely given. It's typically broken down in to packed red blood cells, plasma, and platelets, as well as many other blood derived products like IVIG. I am unaware of how each is processed/treated/filtered.

To be sure, antibodies are in whole blood and plasma. Whether the C19 "vaccine" itself is in any of it, I've not read on that in particular.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: iasenko

I think you should not take the evil blood and just let the chips fall where they may. That will show them!

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

Just find an Oneg donor like me, totally unjabbed.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If your bleeding out
and your choices are vaxxed blood
or Death

Which ya gonna choose?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Apparently if you are in a bad situation coconut milk filtered can be used in a pinch for a transfusion, this was told to me 35 years ago by a Vet from Vietnam, he said that the Viet Cong were doing it. No medical advice is given here, just something I was told.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'd guess that once the T-Cells and white blood cells off your transfusion die then you will no longer have anything in your body that has been affected by the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: marsend
Apparently if you are in a bad situation coconut milk filtered can be used in a pinch for a transfusion, this was told to me 35 years ago by a Vet from Vietnam, he said that the Viet Cong were doing it. No medical advice is given here, just something I was told.

Can you tell me how much haemoglobin milk contains, also any white blood cells will be dead as most milk is pasteurized. I'd take an educated guess and say that if you transfused milk into your system you would be dead within a matter of minutes.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

You clearly did not read what I wrote, try again.

cheers

top topics

join