It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key lawmakers double down on solving the enduring mystery of UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Source 03/07/23 Key lawmakers double down on solving the enduring mystery of UFOs

In an intriguing (and little-known) 2021 incident, a U.S. spy satellite captured multiple images of a mysterious “Tic Tac”-shaped craft flying over water. Within hours, intelligence analysts compared the object to an extraordinary 2004 incident involving another “Tic Tac”-shaped craft. In that encounter, four naval aviators were left stunned as a strange elongated object with no wings or engines conducted jaw-dropping maneuvers. Eyewitnesses ultimately briefed members of Congress on the incident, which included several perplexing detections by radar and infrared (heat) sensors. Meanwhile, other aircrews told Congress of their daily, years-long encounters with unknown objects exhibiting highly advanced – and distinctly un-balloon-like – flight characteristics.

Beyond granting the new office sweeping authority to leverage “any [military or intelligence] resource, capability, asset, or process” to investigate UAP encounters, the legislation requires that the government develop a detailed “science plan.” But this is no run-of-the-mill science project. Congress instructed defense and intelligence agencies to study UAP “that exceed the known state of the art in science or technology.” In particular, the legislation requires the development and testing of “scientific theories” to understand the objects’ highly advanced capabilities in “propulsion, aerodynamic control,” “materials” and “power generation.”

Congress, in short, is instructing the Pentagon and intelligence agencies to buckle down and scientifically explain the many perplexing incidents reported by military aviators in recent years.

Make no mistake: An ever-growing bipartisan cohort of lawmakers doubling down on the scientific study of highly advanced UFO technology is a noteworthy development. It is unlikely that such prominent legislators, some undoubtedly with higher political aspirations, would wade into such a long and deeply stigmatized topic without good reason.

It would be nice to know what’s happening before I drop dead…..of something.

👽
edit on 7-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

3 of them were shot down last month. But the military didn't take the orders to find them, seriously.

Key lawmakers can "double down" all they want, but if the military doesn't want to follow orders, what can they do?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

True that……

What stands out to me is they are admitting that a U.S. Spy Satellite was used to capture the UAP images…….it’s the first I read publicly of a Satellite being used…for a purpose such as that.

Wonder if that particular spy satellite is under the command of Space Farce

👽

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

True that……

What stands out to me is they are admitting that a U.S. Spy Satellite was used to capture the UAP images…….it’s the first I read publicly of a Satellite being used…for a purpose such as that.

👽

Nice catch on the satellite aspect. They've let that slip for a reason. Now to figure out why.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not a dis on you OP, but I call BS. They've known about this "phenomenon" for a VERY LONG time, and they're just now doubling down? No.

This sounds more like something to satiate and distract the public. They already know plenty, but it's unlikely we'll ever be privy to it.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

True that……

👽

Nice catch on the satellite aspect. They've let that slip for a reason. Now to figure out why.

Why ?

For the same reason they created a Space Force....

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Government has spent decades convincing us UFO's don't exist, now they've changed the name to UAP's and want us to believe they do exist and our government has always n=been aware of them. Not only that, but suddenly they 'pose a threat to air travel'.

It seems the UFO phenomenon was a perfect cover for Black-ops projects.

I don't know about you, but when somebody lies to me I'm less likely to ever trust them again-and the gov. has quite the reputation for dishonesty going back many decades.

I smell an agenda coming our way, and I'm not falling for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Definitely would hope to see those, or any satellite images of UAP’s for that matter…..perhaps with Awesome clarity resolution!…..Right down to the nuts and bolts that keep them together 😉

👽

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: AOx6179

True that……

👽

Why ?

For the same reason they created a Space Force....

Not, why the satellite. Why reveal it to us now.
Usually setting something else up to be "revealed" down the road.

And yeah, it's all just a game we're way behind in. All part of the puppet show.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   

True that……

👽

No. All spy satellites are under the control of the National Reconnaissance Office.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   

a reply to: AOx6179

Definitely would hope to see those, or any satellite images of UAP’s for that matter…..perhaps with Awesome clarity resolution!…..Right down to the nuts and bolts that keep them together 😉

👽

UAPs aren't held together by nuts and bolts.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

3 of them were shot down last month. But the military didn't take the orders to find them, seriously.

The three objects that were shot down last month were not any kind of exotic craft. They didn't do anything that a balloon couldn't do. They probably weighed about 10 pounds, max. You go out and try to find 10 pounds of batteries and electronics that was dropped from 40,000 ft and splattered all over the ice and snow and report back on how it went.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I was being facetious….and antiquated……you didn’t catch the wink 😉

👽
edit on 8-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

True that……

👽

No. All spy satellites are under the control of the National Reconnaissance Office.

Are you absolutely sure that NRO is not sharing spy satellite assets with Space Farce….You fully know the operations of Space Farce?

I don’t know myself……however, as tight as budgets are these day’s with the mult-trillion dollar deficits and all…….it’s plausible, at least to me, that military and covert assets could be shared ….if even just temporarily.

👽
edit on 8-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I have no doubt that Congress wants as much knowledge as they can on anything and everything that's unidentified since Russia and China are coming close to starting WWIII, while claiming they are trying to prevent it.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

True that……

👽

Are you absolutely sure that NRO is not sharing spy satellite assets with Space Farce….You fully know the operations of Space Farce?

I don’t know myself……however, as tight as budgets are these day’s with the mult-trillion dollar deficits and all…….it’s plausible, at least to me, that military and covert assets could be shared ….if even just temporarily.

👽

NRO shares info with any cleared military organization that needs it. However, NRO launches and operates the spacecraft.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: 1947boomer

I was being facetious….and antiquated……you didn’t catch the wink 😉

👽

My bad.

However, I was just making the point that I don’t know of any high reliability UAP sightings where the craft was described as being of conventional construction—rivets, threaded fasteners, welded joints, etc. They all look like they were injection molded in one piece, or grown like an organism in a vat.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   

More info here mate.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

More info here mate.

Kool …..Karl!

Now where getting somewhere 👍🏼

Sentient Program

Sentient Program White Paper

NRO FOIA for All - Releases

NRO Sentient Detection of possible UAP - May 2021

Sentient R&D Support to UAPTF

Now if the NRO would kindly release images and video’s…….that would be nice 😉

🍻🥂

👽
edit on 9-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Now if the NRO would kindly release images and video’s…….that would be nice 😉

🍻🥂

👽

It sure would matey.

Did a thread on the NRO a while back and thought this quote by John F. Schuessler was a rather relevant one.

top topics

join