It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer Begs Rupert Murdoch Kick Tucker Carlson Off Air Because Democracy Depends

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: LSU2018

Democracy is an overused word by most Westerns, the only country that has a right to call itself a democratic nation was ancient Greece.

Not America.

Two wolves and a sheep deciding who is for supper is democracy. I think Plato warned us of that and I thought the reason for a Republic was to make in nearly impossible for some fad to take out the Nation. Yet still the leftist trot out their worn out statements on "democracy" that prove they want majority rule and to hell with a Republic.
edit on 8-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

of course its absurd, because tucker and his people are using the electronic bookmarks left by the democrats of footage not used to show a more complete picture and that is much more palatable than this was the worst thing since the civil war.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Needs to be a new amendment.

Those that work to deny Constitutional Rights of others shall not be protected by them.

I agree, but you might be surprised to know that this is actually a thing from our history.

It is called the doctrine of Outlawry.

When one is declared an outlaw, they no longer the equal protection of the law that all other Citizens enjoy. Meaning, killing them would be no more consequential than killing a mosquito.

And I can think up some particularly cruel and unusual punishments to drive that point home if necessary.

The beauty of the doctrine of Outlawry is that anyone would be free to execute judgements on someone who has been declared an Outlaw.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Schumer sounds so pissed/scared. You can hear the fear in his voice. Like that panicky angry type fear.

God bless Tucker Carlson, and may he be protected in the upcoming weeks/months. I would almost bet that man has a target on his back now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join