It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer Begs Rupert Murdoch Kick Tucker Carlson Off Air Because Democracy Depends

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: [post=26915732]vNex92[/pos]
Doesn't that make Schumer in violation of the 1st amendment?

www.whitehouse.gov...

The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Nope. Schumer is asking Murdoch to fire his employee Carlson--who freely admits he lies to his audience to increase his TV ratings and make more money--for lying about the facts around the Jan. 6 events. Just like Elon can fire Twitter employees he doesn't like. Schumer is not advocating a law be made by Congress.
Link?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Infoshill

Isn't this same Schumer who took photos with Putin? while accuses others of being Russian agents?

TWITTER SOURCE

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
U.S. Constitution - A founding document of the United States of America that Democrats feel free to wipe their a$$ with unless they can use it to further their goals.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
when you are utterly defeated but cannot concede... silence the victor!

what a clown Chucky is

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
this is kharma. us smart people already knew jan 6th was a joke. and calling americans domestic terrorists hmmm... i think we can see who the terrorists truly are

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: [post=26915732]vNex92[/pos]
Doesn't that make Schumer in violation of the 1st amendment?

www.whitehouse.gov...

The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Nope. Schumer is asking Murdoch to fire his employee Carlson--who freely admits he lies to his audience to increase his TV ratings and make more money--for lying about the facts around the Jan. 6 events. Just like Elon can fire Twitter employees he doesn't like. Schumer is not advocating a law be made by Congress.

Proof please

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Damn democrat elites. Democracy, in Schumer's mind, depends on dictating who can and can't provide news for people. We're spinning deeper and deeper into the Twilight Zone...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Nope. Schumer is asking Murdoch to fire his employee Carlson

Wrong again. Fox is a private company and, as such, they can do what they want. Where have I heard that before for the last three years?
edit on 8-3-2023 by TrulyColorBlind because: Left out one word I meant to put in.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Republican Minority Leader, Senator Mitch McConnell, is ANGRY that Tucker Carlson showed Jan 6, 2021 video footage the Democrat-controlled House didn't want Americans to see!

Republican House Leader Kevin McCarthy and Tucker Carlson tell Mitch McConnell, and everyone else who's angry, whining, and constipated over this....

TOO

DAMN

BAD.

Source: www.npr.org...

Looks like Donald Trump picked a loyal, like-minded friend, when he got to really know and trust Kevin McCarthy in 2017.

I'll tell you why they're angry at Tucker and Fox News, BESIDES telling the truth and outing the left...

Of all television ratings, Tucker is #1. Closest to him is The Five. Closest to them is Hannity. Closest to Hannity is Jesse Watters. Everyone else and every other show is well below Watters.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So he is mad that Tucker cherry picked their cherry picked footage? And yet people are missing the absurdity of it?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a great ballbuster . . . . . 😎

Chuck Schumer
@SenSchumer
I was invited on Tucker Carlson’s show.

I will agree to go on after Tucker Carlson admits to his viewers live on air that he has been lying to them about the 2020 elections and about what happened on January 6th.

Amazing... There must be something HUGE still buried! I hope the Congressional Committees are following this like we are. Some additional hearings are in order.

Who do you think ordered the capitol police to let the protesters in, and told them that the idiot in the Viking helmet should be treated like a VIP?

All the people who are so furious about this (Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell) know that they are now one step away from having fingers pointed directly at them.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Is that not classic Chuck!!! They kick him off though they kick half the viewership ! Then he can join Trump on Truth Social or start his own thing like Glenn Beck dud years ago.
edit on 8-3-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Schumer + McConnell = UniParty?

Source: townhall.com...

What the definition of UniParty?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Rupert Murdock: What did you say the ratings were again? Oh, wow! Run all subsequent segments.

Higher than Communist ne…..errr CNN 😂

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Democracy is an overused word by most Westerns, the only country that has a right to call itself a democratic nation was ancient Greece.

Not America.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

didn't this senator swore an oath to protect the First Amendment?

I think he swore an oath to the ccp first…

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Strange how Schumer seems to be ok with Sean Hannity of fox news.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I remember reading that Hannity was a CIA asset. Do you have the information for that, have you heard about it ??

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

I remember reading that Hannity was a CIA asset. Do you have the information for that, have you heard about it ??

Hannity wears a CIA pin on his lapel so, yeah, he is an asset of theirs.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Equally as strange is Schumer calling out Murdoch publicly instead of pundits.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join