It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet your Congressman..or woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't know when this was made, I just ran across it while browsing Youtube. When the video starts, you're not surprised to see a mention of the NFL or NBA. We hear pretty often they get arrested for domestic violence, drunk driving, assault etc and most are right back playing the next game.

The twist here is, we're not talking NBA or NFL...we're talking about the members of Congress. How do we not know about this ? Why isn't it all over the news ? I mean, we know we have criminals representing us, but this seems pretty in your face. How can they not be thrown out on a ethics violation ? Why aren't they in jail. If it were you or I we would be.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The Real question is Are they Republicans or Democrats ?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Both Sir.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Batsh** Liberals or spineless Republicans....they're all looking about the same.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Many of those were expected but shoplifting?
Do they think because they got elected they can just grab and go?
Put it on my tab, I'll pay you back.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Short answer, "It's a big club, and you ain't in it!" - George Carlin

www.youtube.com...

Long answer, it is good versus evil. Act accordingly.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I posted here some months back about needing a Congressman or Senator to help me with some issues.
Well, our local Congressman was never available, I was forced to speak with his office staff. Who were rude, never returned calls, did not answer emails, the same with faxes, and in the end after weeks of trying to get somewhere with these non-Americans, I gave entirely up. It was clear to me that they are serving the interests of only some people. And I truly mean that.
In desperation, I went to our Senator, who is also the mayor of a nearby town, and who performed the marriage ceremony for my husband and I. I spoke to his office assistant, an American woman, who listened to my situation and an hour and a half later, she had solved my problem completely.
Which brings up an interesting point - why a Congressman employs a staff unwilling to assist, aren't the Taxpayers paying their salaries?
edit on 7-3-2023 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Batsh** Liberals or spineless Republicans....they're all looking about the same.

Sadly I Agree .

Americans know whats going on and the ' Oblivious ' attitudes will lead to the American Collapse .

" All that is required for Evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. "
edit on 7-3-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The only difference between a Democrat and a Republican politician is the speed their knee hits the floor when a donor walks through the door.
edit on 7-3-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
In my post above, I didn't say that the negligent Congressman's office was democratic -
But also the Senator whose office went out of their way to help me is democratic.
I don't think being Democrat or Republican should make a difference, but in this case I noticed the difference between the American staff and the non-American staff.
I really hate to say that, but it's the truth. We have to watch who we put into power, because only Americans will put other Americans first. At least that was my experience.
And I'm speaking as a former democrat.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: DAVID64

Sadly I Agree .

Americans know whats going on and the ' Oblivious ' attitudes will lead to the American Collapse .

" All that is required for Evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. "

The 'American Collapse' is because of what we are allowing to enter our country. Their interests are in their own groups only.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Now that was funny. No wonder they don't know how to lead the country. These people just found the criminal honeypot. They can cheat, steal, and pretty much do any of their dastardly deeds, and walk away after they get caught. Nice gig if you can get it.

new topics

top topics

join