It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson releases the first wave of videos from Jan 6th

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

Im tired of these remakes!

It's going to be like Avatar, all the characters are going to be blue and naked.

Even Nancy Pelosi.

It's for the film.

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LSU2018

So that's a no then.

A bit one-sided if Tucker has exclusive rights don't you think?

I mean if that is the case the alarm bells are ringing.

Tucker is counterbalancing the dem J6 Committee. That's all.

link   

I don't know what you look like DBCowboy.

Im sure your are just fine the way you are.

edit on 8-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Aye, completely the same thing.

Im away for a coffee troops have fun.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's going to be like Avatar, all the characters are going to be blue and naked.

Even Nancy Pelosi.

It's for the film.

Is she gonna touch tails with Liz and the Adams?

Im intrigued but not sure the relevance of the naked aspect. But hey, Im not an artist like Hunter.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Even Nancy Pelosi.

It's for the film.

But hey, Im not an artist like Hunter.

Start huffing spray paint.
You'll get there.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you seen my posts Tat?

I csnnot stand to lose any more braincells.

The remaining pair are getting tired.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LSU2018

So that's a no then.

A bit one-sided if Tucker has exclusive rights don't you think?

I mean if that is the case the alarm bells are ringing.

And not a moment too soon.
It was almost like Guam.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: litterbaux

Here is one that was just released
twitter.com...

The horror!
Those barbarians walking around, taking pictures and cleaning up the place are going to give me nightmares for months!

#Worse Than The Cretaceous Extinction Event

Yep those maga supporters need to take a lesson from the peaceful democrats on how to have a mostly peaceful protests.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Others like themselves? Oh, like the one with the gun who shot Babbitt? Seems evenly matched to me ...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

So Tucker's words manifest in video format?

Good to know. You must be one of those people who believe the news even if your eyes directly tell you something else.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Others like themselves? Oh, like the one with the gun who shot Babbitt?

Unfortunately for poor, unarmed, Ashley...the democrat moron, who murdered her in cold blood, didn't leave his gun in a public restroom again that day.
edit on 0PMMarCSTPMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Source?

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So Tucker's words manifest in video format?

Good to know. You must be one of those people who believe the news even if your eyes directly tell you something else.

That assertion has been evidenced in this thread time and time again.

Even to the point of demonstrating blatant hypocrisy. But thats not his fault, its Trumps, as hes stated. ...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The one thing that this thread has cemented in my brain is, people are more polarized than ever. It makes sense as you have news networks taking sides, the viewers will also take sides. It's playing out perfectly, in real time.

The funny thing to me is, of the top 6 major news sources (ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, NBC) only one of those is leaning right.

How is one network making these massive waves in our perception of reality that we live in? Whatever Tucker says should be easily squashed out of existence by the other 5 major news stations. It's not, why?
edit on 8-3-2023 by litterbaux because: I spell poorly

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Thats the rub or the tell.

They arent and cant squash the video. Its real, actual, can be used in court evidence.

So whats the play? Go after Tucker, go after Fox and Murdoch.

This is why we teach how to think and not what to think. I do it here with my antics.

I do it at home to my children. I even do it in my career.

Thankfully, there have people here and in my personal life who dared to show how that is done

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I find it's an ongoing theme lately.

We have a good economy and people would directly tell you it is and their lives are going good, but they believe the economy is bad and must be terrible for others because the news constantly tells them so. (this was during the Bush years)

COVID is killing all of us and the hospitals are so overwhelmed with the dead and dying they are running out of space despite the evidence of their own eyes. But the press constantly told us so.

What the news says is so even if it contradicts what should be self-evident reality to be seen and directly experienced.

But they scoff at people of faith ...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its something thats been building for years obviously.

However its gone way past ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

LOL @ him even trying to spin this to a sympathetic crowd. Carlson really digging in the dumps on this one.

There's nothing else for him to really do. Everyone who watches this will like it because that's the reason they watched it. Here you are, broadcasting it like see! it wasnt bad at all, its the liberals and the media in cahoots making it seem like it was bad.

A grand conspiracy, yeah. They stole the election then painted this picture. He's trying too hard, Carlson, to spin this after being given exclusive access to this footage from Kevin McCarthy to cherry pick all the scenes he likes.

Not sure if sad or scary that he's good at doing this, but only people who want to believe him will. Like you, the people who gave you stars, replied to this, he made it for you guys. He has to entertain to have a job. It looks like you enjoyed it.

Back right after this happened, I asked the question of what did the crowd that actually went inside do other than trespassing at some level? You watched the videos too so what do you say? We talked already on how the vast majority were respectful, followed the police cues, followed guide ropes took selfies etc and left by curfew, so what else did you see in all this. The crowd outside had a much different dynamics to it than the one that went in.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

They won't take Tucker off the air, they need this playground argument amongst the citizens while they work in the shadows.

Look at this thread, it's back and forth with the talking points people saw on their favorite news show. It's regurgitated word for word, like mindless drones. I'm talking both sides here, just because I may favor Fox News doesn't absolve the fact I see this happeing from Fox News talking points.

On your second point, I was a people manager for many years. When an issue came up and someone started blaming others for their actions, I instantly knew they were in defense mode. Not a good look to the person that's deciding what percent your raise was going to be.

If an employee admitted they screwed up immediately, offered solutions to fix their behavior and then demonstrated said behavior, guess who got the good raise that year.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join