It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worms in red blood cells , and they ban dewormer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com... Kelly is a live blood analyzer, she is seeing and documenting things in live blood that she has never seen before. Especially worm-like structures that seem to hatch from red blood cells, she mentions that the iron in vaxed patients is bottoming out which has been mentioned in previous posts. Theirs a lot in this vid, no need for legal disclaimers as she is just reporting what she is observing. She says the person with five shots is really unnerving, but she is seeing anomalies in unjabbed blood as well. I thought it was strange that they wanted to ban Ivermectin, an innocent dewormer,

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
www.bitchute.com... Kelly is a live blood analyzer, she is seeing and documenting things in live blood that she has never seen before. Especially worm-like structures that seem to hatch from red blood cells, she mentions that the iron in vaxed patients is bottoming out which has been mentioned in previous posts. Theirs a lot in this vid, no need for legal disclaimers as she is just reporting what she is observing. She says the person with five shots is really unnerving, but she is seeing anomalies in unjabbed blood as well. I thought it was strange that they wanted to ban Ivermectin, an innocent dewormer,

Hey dude
You got to be the most important person on ATS. As always, thanks for the updates.
Personally, those that have been forcibably vaxxed ( doctors ) well, when they start to complain about early signs of dementia they are experiencing , then all hell is going to break out.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't think that a worm could be small enough to be living inside a red blood cell. They are really tiny.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hey mate don't forget parasites take many forms...& many cancer patients have
spirochetes in their blood.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I don't do video, but I did this one.

First off, I've heard of these anomalous blood born "parasites" (for lack of a better word), the chains and hydras in particular. I have to say that all this is occurring after the blood has died and is breaking down. The woman in the interview said that normal blood breaks down after about a half hour, some of those samples were 3 or 4 days out. However, she did say this was abnormal the way the blood was breaking down, like it was active long after it shouldn't be, plus there was the particles of "metal" that hatched stuff (nano particles).

I was getting the impression that this crap activates after the body dies, the ole zombie apocalypse theme via vaccine me thinks.
edit on 6-3-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I wouldn't think that a worm could be small enough to be living inside a red blood cell. They are really tiny.

They couldn’t. That’s why this story is probably bogus.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There are many worm parasites in blood...just a few malaria, tick born diseases, Toxoplasma gondii & etc..

Not sure about human lab work but in Veterinary we do most of the lab work in-house
including Pathology of Blood, Urine & Fecal Live right there on sight.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Imagine the reaction of people if msm chose to show this video.

The magnitude and horror of what's being shown in the blood is beyond words. Something that struck me was the structures on the slides continue to develop after the blood has died.

An obscure bit chute video in a short paragraph for the destruction of human beings.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

So how stupid do Bluetooth addresses coming up in cemeteries sound now?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Leptospirosis spirochete could fit inside a red blood cell, look at the size.
Lepto
Red blood cell diameter
edit on b000000312023-03-07T06:08:08-06:0006America/ChicagoTue, 07 Mar 2023 06:08:08 -0600600000023 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I watched the video.
SNF
There should be no problem in reproducing this observation.
Any jab'ed person that has a microscope with(she said she used a 100x power) 100x, can prick their finger and let us know what they see.
edit on v212023Tuesdayam31America/ChicagoTue, 07 Mar 2023 05:21:44 -06001 by Violater1 because: skuvwy

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Malaria parasites survive in human red blood cells.....so blood cells aren't too small for some parasites.

edit on 7-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Predictive programming like the "Resident Evil" franchise for example, and GMO's have some people... already being zombies, or more correctly, walking dead, or more to the point, dead men walking. Sad.

I have more experience with Christianity, so I will share that this particular Bible scripture comes to mind: Revelation/Apocalypse Chapter 9, verses 1-12 in particular. It's supposed to describe one of those Bible cryptid monster amalgam things. I also like the Giorgio Tsoukalos habit of saying, "the ancients are describing misunderstood technology". I giggle.

The tech is the important part, because the so-called technocracy are clearly mad in their methods.
The monsters are evil men. Just thoughts.

Fight hard.

edit on 372323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I thought the ban of Ivermectin was purely political (since Trump mentioned it a few times). Worm-like structures that hatch from red blood cells is really wierd. What would vaccines or covid have to with it though? Vaccines inject a dead virus so how would worms come from a vaccine?

It is an interesting observation. Perhaps this person has other unknown issues. But let's say there is a conspiracy to have worm eggs in vaccines, what would the purpose be? And ivermectin has helped some people without a vaccine, and covid isn't a worm. So it doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

I think the point is that as a Live blood analyzer with a few years under her belt, is just documenting what she has observed in people's blood since the rollout. She has checked with fellow live blood analyzers who report seeing the same things. So unless she is a lying fantasist, and can salt blood slides the probabilities are that she should be taken seriously. But won't be as this sort of knowledge will not be allowed to gain traction. Her findings with regard to iron bottoming out in vaxed, check a few boxes, But surely the whole point is if a bona fide vaccine was rolled out that stopped what amounts to a severe cold, making people take it when they would rather not. Is not the l modus operendi of any medication. These findings suggest that it is not a medication in any of the defined parameters, so logically it is something else entirely..

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Damn that's scary enough to go get some more Ivermectin and get on a dose per month. Just in case.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Leptospirosis spirochete could fit inside a red blood cell, look at the size.
Lepto
Red blood cell diameter

But those would be bacteria, not actually worms. Bacteria can be long and slender but are single celled microbes, worms are multicellular. It may be that someone called them worms when they were just wormlike organisms....that would be more of a bacterial or fungal infection of the blood cells. Bacteria are actually often parasites, that part is correct. The parasite that causes Malaria is a bacteria.
edit on 7-3-2023 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Obviously, a young blood cell that's just been created from the bone marrow is unlikely to have become infected, what she shows is what appears to be a mature blood cell, infected with a couple of worm-looking things, so the cell gets used as a host until they move out into the bloodstream, the cell is then stuffed and dies and gets replaced if this happened at a high rate the red blood cells might die in droves at a rate they can't be replaced at. Which would show low iron. The symptom would be extreme tiredness, among other debilitating symptoms.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join