It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novak Djokovic denied entry into US again over COVID vaccine status

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
All countries have a list of vaccines needed to enter. If he had to get a polio vaccine and he refused, it would be the same deal. Countries don't make exceptions based on someone's fame or athletic ability.

He's very well aware of this and will use the time to get ready for Monte Carlo.

He's an amazing player, always a pleasure to watch, but he's a stubborn Serbian, a nation that's always 20 years behind everyone else. It will take the Serbs so long to join Europe just because they're so stubborn about things they will eventually have to agree with... like vaccines, or voting rights.

You need to do some research, your mindset is so 2019.
This isn't a vaccine.
I have no trouble taking established old fashioned vaccines when going to other countries.
I mean who wants to catch malaria if you can make yourself immune through a working vaccine.

The clot shot isn't one of them. Its a novel, experimental injection which doesn't flood your body with disarmed viruses to elicit your immune sytem to fight this particular one.
Oh it would be great if it was.

Have you got no understanding as to the differences between a vaccine and this mRNA shot?
It goes everywhere including your brain. Setting up via mRNA little spike protein factories which keep on producing.
This causes a lot of bodies to attack the very cells these little factories have hijacked. Not only those but all cells, because it now thinks healthy cells are enemies.

This leads to auto immune disease. In heart muscles it leads to myocarditis. In the brain it causes prions disease and many more surprises we don't yet know.

It isn't a vaccine because it doesn't stop you from getting the illness, rather the opposite.
It doesn't stop the spread either.

Please tell me why I should be injected as a healthy person with a still experimental gene therapy that does nothing at all, when going to other countries?

Don't tell me until you understand the difference between normal vaccines and this concoction.
Otherwise nothing you say will come from a place of knowledge.🤫

This holds true for antone who after three long years hasn't grasped said differences.I can't believe there still are people like that.

It's not a vaccine. It's a failed experiment. 🙄

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

That's beauracracy for you. Extremely slow to change even in the face of logic.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

That's beauracracy for you. Extremely slow to change even in the face of logic.

That's not just bureaucracy. Much more than that. :

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Its all about his stats not the vaccine. The US doesnt want him to win for few reasons.

His a Serb/Serbian and US polticans from both sides had shown to have Slavophobia bias in the past and currently.
This wont be the first time.

They really dislike the idea of Serb winning, i mean just look at the over reaction over Nikola jokic.

blocked his entry even though there is basically no logical reason to prevent him playing at this point in time.

Exactly

edit on 7-3-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Its all about his stats not the vaccine. The US doesnt want him to win for few reasons.

His a Serb/Serbian and US polticans from both sides had shown to have Slavophobia bias in the past and currently.
This wont be the first time.

They really dislike the idea of Serb winning, i mean just look at the over reaction over Nikola jokic.

blocked his entry even though there is basically no logical reason to prevent him playing at this point in time.

Exactly

From my response to another member

"His refusal has nothing to do with the fact that he is Serbian. May I remind you that several others have refused the junk from all nationalities in the world. Also the Serbs back in WW2 fought against the Nazi regime when at the same time their neighbours, Croatians, fought side by side with the Nazis"

The member I was replying to was claiming that Serbians are stubborn people and their country is 20 years behind every other country. But I wouldn't think so. I agree that Slavs here in the US don't have the best reputation.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

As long as they rescind all that nonsense ASAP I don't care what it is called.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

As long as they rescind all that nonsense ASAP I don't care what it is called.

Yes they should be withdrawn asap just as the Astrazeneca and J&J have been withdrawn in most countries that have used them.

I don't know whether you have followed the news but Florida is trying to ban these products and has issued a major health warning, Idaho is trying to criminalize their administration, the UK is no longer offering them to anyone under the age of 50 and the same has happened in Denmark. Other counties and US States are thinking likewise...

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well the sickest thing, is the 'pretending' of caring. If all the governments pushed all this death and nonsense previously, knowing (yes they knew) the harms (lockdowns/ jabs) , them rescinding it now is not really altruism or logic, it is them 'turning off' the operation. They got the data they needed. And perhaps the casualties they wanted. Yes, I can be cold and logical. I used to be employed by a stupid beauracracy.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Well the sickest thing, is the 'pretending' of caring. If all the governments pushed all this death and nonsense previously, knowing (yes they knew) the harms (lockdowns/ jabs) , them rescinding it now is not really altruism or logic, it is them 'turning off' the operation. They got the data they needed. And perhaps the casualties they wanted. Yes, I can be cold and logical. I used to be employed by a stupid beauracracy.

Some people within the governments and some officials may actually care. However we all know that this campaign has nothing to do with public health and care for the ordinary citizens. Control and manipulation, more control and more manipulation and profit.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
All countries have a list of vaccines needed to enter. If he had to get a polio vaccine and he refused, it would be the same deal. Countries don't make exceptions based on someone's fame or athletic ability.

No not correct, and totally irresponsible of you to suggest such tripe. You don't get questioned if you have had Polio vaccines when entering countries or ANY OTHER vaccines. NO countries require any list of vaccines you have had.

I've travelled to lots of overseas and international destinations and never needed ANY medical or vaccine paperwork period. Only my passport and any Visa stamps for some countries like China.

If any country IS doing this now it's because of the Covid Psyop and experimental jabs are not legally applicable, but knowing the USA's current government's disdain for what is legal, I'm not surprised.
edit on 7-3-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: Mahogany

Wow what a ridiculous take. Australia may have prevented him from playing in 2022 but we let him back in to play this year and he won the Australian Open. Surprise surprise. I bet the US doesn't want the same thing happening so they blocked his entry even though there is basically no logical reason to prevent him playing at this point in time.

Yes, we blocked Djokovic because we don't want him to win in tennis. It has nothing to do with national laws and medical rules.

I'll go with your logic, why not. It's easier, right?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I agree that Slavs here in the US don't have the best reputation.

No thanks to the Media's slavophobia agaisnt the Slavs in general not just South Slavs, but East Slavs in General. Same way how the media portrayed Chinese in the past in a bad way.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Let me remind you of what you have said earlier in this thread

He's an amazing player, always a pleasure to watch, but he's a stubborn Serbian, a nation that's always 20 years behind everyone else. It will take the Serbs so long to join Europe just because they're so stubborn about things they will eventually have to agree with... like vaccines, or voting rights.

Do you see any issues with your reply? Or do you think everything is fine?

And this was my reply

"What an absurd justification of the most anti-scientific medical campaign to vaccinate everyone and everything with untested, experimental, and dangerous junk that has been imposed against all medical ethics and all scientific principles.

His refusal has nothing to do with the fact that he is Serbian. May I remind you that several others have refused the junk from all nationalities in the world. Also the Serbs back in WW2 fought against the Nazi regime when at the same time their neighbours, Croatians, fought side by side with the Nazis. One country has joined the other hasn't. And so what??

It may take long for them to join the EU, if they ever do, but who gives a damn about it"

I will repeat that being Serbian has nothing to do with his ban. And being Serbian has nothing to do with his refusal. There are many who haven't been 'vaccinated' and they are coming from all backgrounds and nationalities.
edit on 7-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well Thank God for Novak.
Were it not for his diligence
we would never know that we're sitting
inside a prison.

Goodness.

# 1687
edit on 7-3-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Well Thank God for Novak.
Were it not for his diligence
we would never know that we're sitting
inside a prison.

Goodness.

# 1687

I don't know whether you are trying to be sarcastic bit it looks like it.

The stance by Djokovic is admirable. You need to learn to say NO in your life and stand by what you believe in. These lessons are not taught in schools and universities. Blind obedience and conformity are encouraged instead.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.spectator.co.uk...

Novak Djokovic’s readiness to walk away from tennis on a point of principle is an act of sporting heroism on a par with Muhammad Ali’s refusal to fight in the Vietnam war.

Like Ali was when he said he had ‘no quarrel with them Viet Cong’, Djokovic is widely accepted to be the greatest master of his sport of all time. Ali, then at the height of his powers, was banned from boxing for three years for his stance.

For refusing to take a Covid vaccination — a matter of conscience — we don’t yet know for how long Djokovic will be prevented from playing tennis at the highest level. If the bureaucrats who get to decide are of the same mentality — and quality — as the ones who so ludicrously kicked him out of Australia in January, then you’d have to say there is a chance he might never play again.

Asked by the BBC’s Amol Rajan whether he was really prepared to sacrifice his ability to compete, for example at Wimbledon or Roland Garros, for autonomy over what is put into his body, Djokovic said simply: ‘That is the price I am willing to pay’.

“The principles of decision-making on my body are more important than any title or anything else. I’m trying to be in tune with my body as much as I possibly can.

You are a legend!

If they were many more like you (there are but didn't speak out at the right time) the we wouldn't have witnessed this absurd situation over the last 3 years and the ludicrous campaign would have failed long time ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join