It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Complaints Only Solutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes, let’s stop complaining and offer solutions.

Here are some of mine.

Shoplifting
Well this one is my husbands.
Every store has a German shepherd to get shoplifters.
I think this might be one of the best deterrents possible. Yes there would need to be a lot of details worked out.

Bad Police behavior
If a citizen sues and wins, there will be another court case where the cop would be judged and that will determine if he will need to pay personally for the lawsuit instead of the taxpayer. Police would need to take out special insurance for these lawsuits.

Schools.
Every single inch of schools should have cameras and should be made available to parents.

Dna tests should be done for every live birth.

We can now see our mail before it arrives at our house. We get an email. We should be able to check a box and have it immediately recycled.
This would stop a lot of junk mail and help the environment, it would also save gas for mail trucks and sorting.

What do you have to add as a Solution?

edit on 6-3-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Voter ID:
- Oops , can't do that, makes rigging elections for Democrats difficult, er, I mean raaacist

Update voter rolls
- Oops , can't do that, makes rigging elections for Democrats difficult, er, I mean raaacist

Ban electronic voting/voting machines:

Ban vote harvesting:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I would not trust the government to have access to the DNA of my children, given their history of abuse.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
1) Mass exorcisms. Start local. Globalists hate being whipped out of other people's homelands, and devils cast out of their Muladhara. Exorcise your local cultists.

2) Guns. Lots of guns. Preferably Tesla Death Rays on whatever combat chassis you have. The clone troopers have no soul, so aim true.

3) On that USA 2nd Amendment, and adding to the first point of the 1st Amendment, it is cute how the apathetic need technology to get things done. Psychic dismemberment is Biblical, but not everyone has that Gift authorized.

4) Speaking of practical skills, to thrive, one must have more civilization building skills than you'd need a computer for. Cocaine is a helluva drug. "Computers are a Helluva crutch." Make a brick. Grow food. Build countries. Starships are fun.

See you in Valhalla.

edit on 362323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

edit on 362323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You know all those cameras that tax-payers paid for - watching roads and store fronts, and all public thoroughfares?
Make all the feeds available to everyone... all the time ... we paid for it.
Satellite coverage of the planet's surface... same. We paid for it.
No filters, no restrictions by fear... we paid for it... we should have it.

Tax payer dollars? We should know exactly what the money is going to be used for... maybe even 'tell' them what to use it for (roads, hospitals, schools, military, etc.) ... its' our business because it the money is being taken from us...

All politician promises should be publicly logged and tracked ... and the public should see exactly what happened to those promises...

Teachers should be 'rated' by students... their performance as teachers should be public. Schools should stream live at all times... everything that involves an adult interacting with a minor...

Just some things that may be solutions to problems we can't see...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Are you advocating using coc aine, to 'build society' ? ...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Tax payer dollars..

That's easy. It's going into congressmen's pockets and to Ukraine.

IE congressmen's pockets twice.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I would make calling me during dinner to sell me a Senior Medical supplemental a capital offence.

I will vote for anyone promising to do something about these incessant robo calls.

Shouldn't this be in the mudpit if it's going to devolve into political baiting and trolling?
edit on 6-3-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Another thing, standardized age.

What is an adult, it is either 18 or it isn’t.

If you can give your life for your country at 18 then it is OK to

Drink at 18
Gamble at 18
Buy cigarettes 18

If not, than anyone below whatever age should be considered a minor and not capable of making life altering decisions.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It should be illegal for towns to impose a minimum building size.
People should be able to build small houses.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Those that abuse animals get the death penalty.

Just watched a snippet where a horse owner saw a man raping her Horse on her security camera.

Some people were brushing it off as if it is not that rare……..

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I would not trust the government to have access to the DNA of my children, given their history of abuse.
Exactly what purpose does the loony want that taken for?A solution to what,her opening her legs to random men?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It should cost 250,000 dollars to get married(for the license). Divorces are free.
edit on 6-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
It should cost 250,000 dollars to get married(for the license). Divorces are free.

I can make a case for why that should be reversed.... free to marry, make divorce a financial impossibility...

But then... I get what you mean...

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

For a start, in no particular order:

** Each and every bill introduced must first cite a Constitutional foundation for the bill. The "necessary and proper" clause may not be cited alone but only in support for an enumerated or specific Constitutional power or duty. For example, "This bill is necessary and proper for regulating commerce between states."

** Establish a Patient's Bill of Rights, starting with the absolute right to say "yes" or "no" to any/all medical procedures.

** Tax reform: End personal income tax on earned income; tax personal unearned income at flat rate; tax all corporations at flat rate.

** Establish a national ballot proposition procedure for citizens to propose and vote on desired legislation, including an ability to repeal/rescind any and all legislation passed by Congress.

** Re-establish a fully funded Citizens Grand Jury protocol with full investigation and subpoena power.

** Abolish the FBI; US Marshall's assume necessary and proper duties previously performed by FBI.

** Forbid foreign property ownership -- any and all, residential and commercial.

** Forbid corporate ownership of single-family homes and apartment complexes under four units.

** Establish limits on corporate ownership of agricultural land (farms/orchards/ranches) in ratios favoring private ownership and stewardship.

** Create new homestead program with federally owned land for residential and commercial development.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

This was a great thread topic. It's a damn shame it didn't get more responses and engagement. Bummer. But as they say, pointing out problems is the easy part. Fixing them is the hard part.

Thanks for trying.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This was a great thread topic. It's a damn shame it didn't get more responses and engagement. Bummer. But as they say, pointing out problems is the easy part. Fixing them is the hard part.

Thanks for trying.

I think a lot of us have and know the solutions. The problem is we know they will never be implemented. Why, because they work and that will cost some rich person some money.
I’ll give you a perfect example, there are natural remedies that are scientifically proven to work better and be safer than cough syrup, yet for how many decades did doctors prescribe cough syrup?

We are in a state of apathy. It seems we’ve been this way for at least 25 years.

new topics

top topics

join