It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back from a very long hiatus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello , and let me introduce myself. Im a secret to secret societies & have come here to interact with hopefully critical thinking people who engage in reason.
I am interested in politics & paranormal events especially cryptids . I has bad grammar , but me’s try hard to type better lol .
Im a Social Democrat who believes that our two party system is broken from the outside in .
I don’t buy the fact that all conservatives or all liberals are bad . We just have a corporate money problem in politics that overwhelms most all , including ourselves if we were in those spots .
I enjoy target shooting, fishing, reading, art & film.
I don’t vote due to personal convictions & very much dislike Trump & Biden .
I believe in peace through strength, but stand against hegemony from all countries.
Peace is what you make in yourselves & not what is forced upon others .
Ive been involved in Hermetic societies for a spell , but have slowed in my practice as age has grown.
Peace to all & respect is given as it is received.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

you say you are back, does that mean you were under a different name before? If so, who were you?
And welcome back.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Welcome, welcome.

I think you'll find that some things have changed... but some remain very much the same.

Don't fret the small stuff like perfect grammar and punctuation or spelling... most of us apt to screw that up as we get passionate about our thoughts (and if you are anything like me, even when we don't.)

I hope we get to speak on the board soon, until then...

Peace and respect to you...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Welcome back!
edit on 632023 by Wide-Eyes because: Mistaken id

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you say you are back, does that mean you were under a different name before? If so, who were you?
And welcome back.
I forgot my username & password, it was over 6-8 yrs ago . Thank you

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Welcome, welcome.

I think you'll find that some things have changed... but some remain very much the same.

Don't fret the small stuff like perfect grammar and punctuation or spelling... most of us apt to screw that up as we get passionate about our thoughts (and if you are anything like me, even when we don't.)

I hope we get to speak on the board soon, until then...

Peace and respect to you...
Likewise , I don’t buy into conspiracy hook line or sinker . I enjoy outside of the box thinking, thus find conspiracies interesting in their manner of consuming people or ignored completely. The truth has always been elusive & requires all ideas without setting on any truth . Convictions & truth are enemies 90% of the time.
Passion’s unregulated lead to wide pendulum swings in society & due to technology few can keep up with the bs# . Im a middle of the road person who applauds education & reasoning.
ttyl

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Welcome back!
Thank you … it’s been awhile

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, and from the looks of things over the past couple of days, one might surmise that you and a few others came back with big plans!. a reply to: SecrettoSociety

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

And welcome back.

SillyOlMe

2nd

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

And welcome back.

SillyOlMe

2nd
I don’t remember. The email I used is long gone deleted . Im getting close to 60 yrs old lol

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roedeer
Yes, and from the looks of things over the past couple of days, one might surmise that you and a few others came back with big plans!. a reply to: SecrettoSociety

I have no plans . Just interacting with others.
If you call critical thinking “ big plans “ then color me guilty.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Me too I use to goto this site long long long long long ago. idk how long 12 years maybe? this site that old?

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Did they purge all the very old accounts or they still active? a reply to: SecrettoSociety

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
welcome

new topics

top topics

join