It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci 'Prompted' Scientists To Fabricate 'Proximal Origins' Paper Ruling Out Lab-Leak

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Dr. Anthony Fauci - who offshored banned gain-of-function research to make bat coronaviruses more transmissible to humans - has been accused by Congressional investigators of having 'prompted' the fabrication of a paper by a cadre of scientists aimed at disproving the Covid-19 lab-leak theory.

On February 1, 2020, Fauci and his boss, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins, and at least eleven other scientists participated in a conference call during which several of them warned that COVID-19 may have leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China - may have been intentionally genetically manipulated.

Three days after the call, four participants from the call (Scripps Research virologist Kristian Andersen, University of Sydney virologist Edward Holmes, Tulane School of Medicine virologist Robert Garry, University of Edinburgh virologist Andrew Rambaut and Columbia University virologist Ian Lipkin) seemingly discarded their concerns over a lab-leak, and drafted "The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2," which they sent to Fauci and Collins.

Also heavily involved (yet not credited) was Dr. Jeremy Farrar, the current Chief Scientist at the World Health Organization.

Fauci 'Prompted' Scientists To Fabricate 'Proximal Origins' Paper Ruling Out Lab-Leak: House GOP

Well... it's not like most of us were unaware of the way this all came about...

Many scientists were quite vocal in their cautions about the idea of gain-of-function research... so much so that the Obama Administration caved and officially restricted the practice... of course, that didn't deter NIH's Fauci, who had "off-shored" the research to an NGO (Ecohealth Alliance) which worked with the Chinese government.

Done and done... right?

But this trail of communications seems to present something a little less academic and professional... like scientists who said.. "Hey, you know what, this virus doesn't look "natural, it looks man-made"... Only to be 'spoken to" by Fauci... which prompted a report reflecting a 180-degree shift telling us that this didn't come from a lab...

That report was entitled the "Proximal Origin" report... and apparently was to be the "end" of observations that propose anything other than a pangolin at a wet market as the source.

Oddly, perhaps "coincidentally," several of those who "shifted their position" subsequently received generous grants funding their research.

There is a fascinating letter framed in the text of the source material... well worth the read.

My favorite excerpt is where one doctor communicated with Fauci to say of the report:

It’s well reasoned and provides a plausible argument against genetic engineering. It does not eliminate the possibility of inadvertent release following adaptation through selection in-culture at the institute in Wuhan. Given the scale of the bat CoV research pursued there and the site of emergence of the first human cases we have a nightmare of circumstantial evidence to assess.

"Plausibe" ...which means: "superficially fair, reasonable, or valuable, having a false look of truth or genuineness."

Go figure...
edit on 3/6/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It’s well reasoned and provides a plausible argument against genetic engineering.

Plausible =/= factual

Like asking your friends to cover for you when the wife calls wondering why you aren't home yet, right after the boss called wondering why you aren't at work, because it's all you can eat hot wings and half off pints Thursday and the bro code demands it. Such barely convincing yarns they spin, but it's not the first time nor the last.

It would be cute if the subject of debate didn't involve bioweapons technology.

😐

edit on 6-3-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I have to give the guy credit... even as he praised the report effort as "plausible" he STILL had to make sure it was understood that the "inadvertent release" scenario had to be considered...

I bet he didn't get funding easily after that...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think Stewart summed it up pretty well. I don’t agree with some of his politics but think he nailed this…

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

China released a bioweapon just weeks after Trump nailed them on trade negotiations.

The lapdogs covered for China.

Then they offer up an antidote to the bioweapon and for everyone to take it even though people are dying from it.

*shakes head*

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
a reply to: TzarChasm

I have to give the guy credit... even as he praised the report effort as "plausible" he STILL had to make sure it was understood that the "inadvertent release" scenario had to be considered...

I bet he didn't get funding easily after that...

That's called "not quite lying but stretching the truth enough to keep your job"

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

China released a bioweapon just weeks after Trump nailed them on trade negotiations.

The lapdogs covered for China.

Then they offer up an antidote to the bioweapon and for everyone to take it even though people are dying from it.

*shakes head*

And they had (have) friends in the U.S. to "help" ☠️

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How many news reports during the beginning of this debacle start out with the phrase "5 Chinese Nationals....". Were these "spreader teams"?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh look !

Fraud Fauci was trying to cover his tracks so that his funding of gain of function of Covid in the Wuhan lab could not be traced back to him

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Dr. Robert Redfield says he was sidelined over COVID lab leak theory

edit on 8-3-2023 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

LOL

Looks like Fauci is about to be thrown under the bus.
No, that still does not punish Fauci's puppetmasters, but to see the sociopathic dwarf squished still provides some sense of justice.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Fraudci's old agency just got paid 400 million from Moderna. Fraudci gets some of that money.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The corrupt people in the Trump Administration, in Government, and in the Medical and Mortuary world hated CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield after he told Congress (July 2020) that Doctors/Hospitals/Coroners were FAKING Covid-19 deaths, in order to cash in on the $2.2 TRILLION Pandemic Relief windfall, signed into law on 3/27/2020.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No, that still does not punish Fauci's puppetmasters, but to see the sociopathic dwarf squished still provides some sense of justice.

My sense of justice is broken... Fauci will walk away with maybe a quarter of a billion dollars in personal "profit" ...

So he can't work in government, big whoop.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

originally posted by: M5xaz

My sense of justice is broken... Fauci will walk away with maybe a quarter of a billion dollars in personal "profit" ...

So he can't work in government, big whoop.

Well, as Fauci's corrupt involvement comes out and is documented, perhaps families of the victims will sue the bastard, personally, cutting into his illicit profits

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

What I secretly hope for (not so much) is that the entire network of associates and are cast into a framework which we can analyze. This travesty of science and governance needs to be fully exposed and the 'political enablers' need to be identified.

I'm not talking about the senators and congressfolk in their various committees, clubs, and partnerships who pushed the right buttons to make it happen and keep it happening... that's for the press (and political theater) ...

I'm referring to the actual cabal which maneuvered industries and populations so deftly, and with such cruelty. Despite a desperately weak 'premise,' they nevertheless gutted nations, destroyed economies, and created a neofascist exercise for all the world to suffer. Welcome to their Utopia.

top topics

join