It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pangaea: 99.993% chances Canadian snowfalls were artificially engineered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The Federation of Pangaea's Ministry of Environment just completed a study on the weather precipitation rates for the Laurentians area in Quebec, Canada. The Ministry of Environment says that the precipitations pattern was so strange, there are actually 99.993% chances they were artificially engineered, probably to increase snowpack for local ski stations and therefore increase financial profits from tourism.

mypangaea.boards.net...

The precipitations pattern would repeat pretty much the same way, every week, for 8 consecutive weeks, the 8 winter weeks the Ministry have recorded so far. Pangaea had already observed a similar pattern last summer, when rainfalls would magically follow a weekly pattern that'd maximize businesses profits. The effect was nicknamed the "Groundhog Week Effect", in reference to the Groundhog Day movie which revolves around an ever-looping day that always repeats the same way.

Starting on January the 1rst this year (2023), significant snowfalls showed an unusual clustering pattern, specifically centered on Thursdays and Fridays. This would bring snow right in time for the ski events on Saturdays. There would however never be any troublesome snowfalls on Saturdays' daytimes themselves, conveniently allowing tourists to travel to the ski stations without issues. The likelihood for this pattern to occur naturally, Pangaea calculated, was one in 2 to the power of 14, or 1/16,384.

Full resolution image:

Every snowstorms would typically come in a burst, that usually lasted at most 24h (maximum 36h), but that would deliver massive amount of snow. These "weather bombs" contrasted with the calm weather observed during the rest of the week.

USA's NOAA provides records for weather modifications activities ( library.noaa.gov... ). Most of those spread chemicals into the atmosphere with the purpose of increasing precipitation and augmenting snowpack for ski stations. However the Canadian government failed to share its data on weather modification operations and has not made any comments on the Groundhog Week Effect. Canadian newspapers simply blamed the unusual weather on "global warming" ( beta.ctvnews.ca... ), without any comments as to why the snowstorms would be clustered around financially-profitable events.

The Ministry of Environment raised concerns on the effects those inflated snowfalls have on wildlife access to food, and the impacts the weather modification chemicals have on the environment and on public health.

Are we witnessing the development & testing of artificial "weather bomb" technologies?

edit on 6-3-2023 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Same here in North Carolina, USA with the patented artificial rainstorms every Thor's Day for the past eight months.

Illusions are pathetic, eh?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Great Post!
I live in Ontario and this was the most peculiar Winter in my eyes.
We have had a big to major winter weather event every week since Christmas, usually Thursday night into Friday, causing schools and busses to be cancelled.
Also, when the sun would come out, even in February was "hot" lol I know how that sounds but it felt like a late spring heat and not a winter sunny day.

It is also the first year EVER that Ottawa hasn't opened the Rideau Canal to skaters, strange for sure, and it doesn't feel like we are done with Winter yet, although it feels like we should be......

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It may well be that, as in the USA, some Canada ski centres use cannon to seed clouds and increase snowfall.

It's also true that rainfall (and even possibly hurricanes) is affected by pollution and this makes weekends in some places wetter than weekdays - and this may also extend to snowfall in winter.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Basically - if you drive a car or have a fire or run a factory then you are affecting the weather and if everyone does this more on some days than others than over time a weekly effect may be deduced.

There is also, of course, the possibly of coincidence - which happens more often than people realise

What is not happening is any deliberate manipulation (beyond the aforementioned cloud seeding by ski resorts) - else meteorologists would know.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
is
the weatherstrange because it is the triple La Nina

www.severe-weather.eu...

"An El Nino event has emerged in the Forecast for 2023, while the Cold La Nina impacts this Winter weather season for the final time"

and no, this is not the first el nina

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

Same here in North Carolina, USA with the patented artificial rainstorms every Thor's Day for the past eight months.

My weekends have been a bummer with this rain. Sometimes I wish I had a retail job so I can catcha full sunny day and not be washed out!

Also, it has been much much colder. The average for this time of year is 61. We have been averaging about 53ish.....

Climate change? Pole shift? natural cycle?
Idk.
edit on 3 6 2023 by cre8chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

what part are you in? Eastern NC here and we have finally had a break in the rain for the past few weeks. Before that, it was every couple days. Early spring.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

check with the ski resorts and ask if they had a cloud seeding contract for that time frame. They do spend some money to make sure the slopes have snow. It's not out of the ordinary at all.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I often wonder about these sorts of thing especially when its not the norm. Here in vegas its snowed 4 times this year in the city. Most I've seen yet...and by what those who are long time residents say it highly abnormal that we get snow that often.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos
My weekends have been a bummer with this rain. Sometimes I wish I had a retail job so I can catcha full sunny day and not be washed out!
Also, it has been much much colder. The average for this time of year is 61. We have been averaging about 53ish.....
Climate change? Pole shift? natural cycle?
Idk.

And you can always justify - The missile trails across the sky again
I mean, the days the airports aren't closed due to drone reloading.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Triad for now

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

What is not happening is any deliberate manipulation (beyond the aforementioned cloud seeding by ski resorts) - else meteorologists would know.

I don't know how you can know this without being involved in the cloud seeding industry. I have been searching for days for a publicly available comprehensive report. What I have found is that most north western states are conducting cloud seeding operations to alleviate drought conditions by increasing rainfall and snowfall on mountaintops.

This is deliberate manipulation and it is the role meteorologists of companies like North American Weather Consultants and North American Weather Modification Council to decide to launch operations when opportunity arises.

Who decides if and when clouds are seeded?

Typically, a meteorologist is the director of operations for cloud seeding missions. A number of factors play a part in the decision-making process which includes local atmospheric conditions, weather forecasts, seeding suspension criteria, and aircraft safety concerns.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtWasher

Exactly.

top topics

join