It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it worth the wait

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i dont believe lue and the gang was given thee briefing unfortunately, i think they were dealing with modern data which is good because it belongs to the same tree, for instance as of 1980 supposedly the info was kept under the cia and office of special investigations in the navy and air force (lets pretend i didnt say air force ok) they like to wave their hand in front of their face, and the intelligence at the time was there were several species permanately present on earth and several more that come and go, somewhere around 1990s they made it harder to recieve those briefings for whatever reason, somewhere in the govt they have historical record of uap engagement with planet earth and its inhabitants, but will they ever allow us to know the facts of such a thing?

its interesting to me that since aawsap concluded bigelow is convinced that they are here already whoever they are? after aatip was concluded lue has stated that he believes we are not alone, elon recently stated that his rockets are being followed in space by some large thing? but who knows? nobody is the detailed questions, like how do you know that theyre already here? what evidence did you use to come to that conclusion? did elon really say that? what is it that he thinks is following his rockets? what does it look like? etc. so far its just speculative

classification is tough, nobody wants to be arreested or have their pensions taken away but why is uap classified in the first place? i still think theyre afraid of panic, sure its weird and bizarre to a degree but at some point youll get used to it, despite the classification we sure know alot about uap, and thats good we should know about it, that tells us that this shouldnt be classified, it should not be a secret kept from the public only in the hands of a select few who may or may not understand it or have our best interest in mind in dealing with other lifeforms

quick question, is it me or is the ufo field near death? we need evidence and theres zero evidence coming out from the people that may have some, the secret keepers are waiting us out, i hope they do realize their job was given to them by us, but what do yall think? comment below

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch

elon recently stated that his rockets are being followed in space by some large thing? but who knows?

Maybe English isn't your first language, but a lot of that was difficult to read?

Anyway, re the above statement, do you have links to this as i have not heard anything like this?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
It is definitely worth the wait.

Wait till you see they are actually massive titans.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
According to the U.N. there have been 150 million REPORTED UFO sightings (and 20,000 landings) since 1947. No doubt many were mis-identifications of terrestrial phenomena; however it only takes one out of 150 million to make all the talk, cover-ups and B.S. TPTB put out no more than a worthless waste of time listening to them.

There are so many documented events of the phenomena yet like the big anticipated brief before congress all the past cases and evidence is ignored.

The Airforce has gun camera footage that would make the Tic Tac look like a kids film and yet we get nothing from them.

Go to any UFO investigator who was able to get documents (before they shoved the documents into the MIC) via the freedom of information and page after page is blacked out... The all important National Security excuse they use when blacking out entire pages has worn thin by those who even have a casual interest IMO. youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

I think our government was having a bit of a UFO problem before the Roswell incident. I think that maybe Orson Wells radio broad cast may have been released as a sort of test on how well the general population might accept the news about aliens fliting around the planet. Back then, I think that the country failed the test, so Roswell was covered up. I think that the world is more prepared today to accept that information. So, what we are probably witnessing right now is a combination of a soft disclosure, as well, as a government false flag. What we may not be so much prepared for is the ability to distinguish the difference between the two.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Quit waiting: our biggest problem, because they've always been here. Dig that. 1st.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

I think that maybe Orson Wells radio broad cast may have been released as a sort of test on how well the general population might accept the news about aliens fliting around the planet. Back then, I think that the country failed the test, so Roswell was covered up.

Considering world governments now want to convince us of some crazy things that go against all reason, such as men are women and women are men, perhaps Orson's broadcast was the introductory to a belief system created to cover up Black Ops projects and how advanced technology really is.

Nothing coming from official channels carries credibility with me anymore, and the harder they try to push my beliefs in one direction the more I suspect their motives. They wouldn't be suddenly pushing a belief in ET without an agenda-that benefits them at our expense.

ET's may be as real as the Corona virus, but the information they're feeding us isn't without deliberate obfuscation.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

According to the U.N. there have been 150 million REPORTED UFO sightings (and 20,000 landings) since 1947

I would like to see a source for this. As far as I know the UN does not collect or collate UFO statistics. Grenada twice proposed a resolution for the 'establishment of an agency or a department of the United Nations for undertaking, co-ordinating and disseminating the results of research into unidentified flying objects and related phenomena' but no-one took any notice. The drafts were 'were not pressed to vote and were not adopted'. This happened in 1977-78. Nothing AFAIK has happened since.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think that this classic episode says volumes on this topic. Here is one part near the end.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The evidence dances the dance of evasion to this day but many believe that they are here and all the facts seem to lead one to believe that they are here but just hiding very well. Most of the time. a reply to: saskwatch

top topics

join