It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait. What is that. My one UFO story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is my one UFO story that took place sometime around the summer of 99 in Ponte Vedra beach FL.

I'm 21 years old and dating what would turn out to be the one true love of my life, and her and I decided to hop in the car late one night and take a cruise out to the beach for some late night fun.

We get to the beach and walk up the coast a while. We climb up to the top of a really high dune, and we end up having a little romp sesh. As we're getting up and wiping the sand from everything and putting our clothes back on, and as I'm buttoning my pants, I look out at the ocean and see something odd.

Wait, what is that, I said as I pointed her to look at what I was seeing.
She sees it and same response, what is that?

What we see is at just about halfway from the shore to the horizon. It's dark, but you can see the shrimp boats out there. There were two we had seen earlier. One way to the north, the other way to the south. About 10 miles apart maybe. But in the middle of them these three ultra bright lights appear. We're high up on a dune looking down on the ocean and could see it was a few miles out. It was three bright lights that, yes, were in a triangular formation. They seemed to be about 50-100 yards apart, maybe more maybe less.
The three lights kept zipping from one position to the next, as if switching positions, but in a rotating triangular pattern. One would zip toward where one was positioned, and fast as lightning it seemed the other would flash zip to where the other one was and then stop for a moment, and then do it again.
We stood there in bewilderment as we rationed it out. It wasn't search lights. Too big and it was only single round lights. No boats or planes could ever move that fast, and especially that close to the water. Whatever it was they appeared to of come out of the ocean, and were hovering right above the water, possibly only feet off the water.
We watched this go on for about 3-5 minutes with the weird shifting triangle pattern, and then it was like it all froze, for one brief moment, and then zip away all in different directions and it looked like shooting stars coming out of the ocean and all zipping off in opposite directions in a flash, and then all three disappear simultaneously.

20 years later I reconnect with this girl. We fell right back into that old love and we got to talking and I mentioned that night, and she almost hit the floor with how she had held onto that as well, and how we had both wondered all those years of what the hell that was we saw in the sky that night on that beach.
edit on 6-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

20 years later I reconnect with this girl. We fell right back into that old love and we got to talking and I mentioned that night,

Highlight of the story.

I don't even care about the UFOs at this point.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Plot twist: that was your alien hybrid triplets who time traveled to witness their parents being mushy.

Friggin' Florida is a paradox magnet. I grew up in the Miami tip of the Bermuda Triangle with all sorts of weirdness. The Space Coast is funny.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Plot twist: that was your alien hybrid triplets who time traveled to witness their parents being mushy.

So, I'd be daddy to some of our coming alien overlords?! Cool!!! Things are gonna change around here! 😂

I got a kick out of this! Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
But what's the end of the story, did you marry this woman or what??

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm with 19Bones79. I', glad you're back together.
HAVE YOU RETURNED BACK TO THAT SPOT?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I'm with 19Bones79. I', glad you're back together.
HAVE YOU RETURNED BACK TO THAT SPOT?

Many many times. That was my favorite surf spot. Surfed it frequently throughout.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

20 years later I reconnect with this girl. We fell right back into that old love and we got to talking and I mentioned that night,

Highlight of the story.

I don't even care about the UFOs at this point.

I'll go off topic for this, since I'm the one who included that part. 🤭

My life is a beautifully tragic tale, so this is just so fitting to who I am and the journey I've walked.

Yes, she is and always will be the one true love, but I loved that girl so deeply and passionately, and like I always told her, "my very soul is connected to hers somehow," and because of how there are just some birds who are just too beautiful, some spirits fly so high and shine so bright that it's not right to cage such a free and wonderful spirit. The rest of the world needed her more than I.......so I set her free so she could reach the stars...

Love ya ACB, wherever you are............

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

For me the meaning of life is that your life has to have meaning, and that can only be achieved by putting yourself out there warts, vulnerabilities and all to experience what dreams may come.

Logic dictates that when we lower our defenses we create a weak spot when it is in fact a moment of counterintuitive awareness for we show bravery and therefore strength.

A life truly lived will always contain bitter and sweet.

edit on 7-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

For me the meaning of life is that your life has to have meaning, and that can only be achieved by putting yourself out there warts, vulnerabilities and all to experience what dreams may come.

Logic dictates that when we lower our defenses we create a weak spot when it is in fact a moment of counterintuitive awareness for we show bravery and therefore strength.

A life truly lived will always contain bitter and sweet.

So, so, so true...

Nicely said Bones.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Interesting but also sad UFO story! must have been amazing to see. Hopefully you guys reconnect again in the future!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufonar
Interesting but also sad UFO story! must have been amazing to see. Hopefully you guys reconnect again in the future!

I'll put to to you like this. For her and I to get back together only one thing would need to happen.
It would only require her and I to

Cross paths.
If me and this one were to lay eyes on one another neither one of us would be able to resist. And that is the truth. Consider this a special situation. We are at peace. I know she's doing great and having a lot of fun on her giant playground called, planet earth.
No worries. No sad hearts involved. We made a choice that needed to be made is all.
I'm happy.
She's happy.
That's what matters to me concerning her.

(Psst. She's so very beautiful tho...you should see her
)
edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: I couldn't resist

edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: Words are important

top topics

join