It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Completely DESTROYS Woke School for EXCLUDING Him For Being White

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What an amazing intelligent and very on point speech from this young man . Yes he's 15 but far more mature and a leader than any adult on that corrupt school board. His parents must be so proud of him

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

What a great speech-and kid! I hope there are a lot more like him that are willing to look beyond the adult political BS and see the reality of what they're trying to do to our country!

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wow, what amazing composure.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That's hard to do at that age, but it needed to be done. It's just too bad the people who need most to hear it won't listen.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Outstanding young man

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The sad thing is the smug punks on the school board don't care. Hopefully the audience does and votes them out.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
The sad thing is the smug punks on the school board don't care. Hopefully the audience does and votes them out.
Or rather , kicks them out !

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh to have been a fly on the wall of that particular schoolboard after than night...

Do you think they all left the event, glancing quickly from side to side, or at their feet, desperate to 'get out of their' before they might be called upon to show those who voted for them that they have no intention of 'calming this DEI inclusion crap the hell down.'

Or maybe they were defiant, immediately knee-jerk reacting as if the boy was a future fascist and criminal of the patriarchy.

Or could they have maybe driven themselves home, haunted by the realization that it is they who are the racists, it is actually they who are most evidently not 'righteously virtuous.'

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I am pretty sure they washed their hands of it.

After all, as that kid was told - whites have it so good everywhere, just not at their school, and they can be proud of that.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"Out of the mouth of babes....." ..... mic drop...
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

No school that promotes ANY ideology of hate whether its against black, white, brown, yellow or red people, should get any federal funds, period.
edit on 7-3-2023 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Impressive! He demolished that board!

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

That school baord needs to look at themselves in the mirror tonight and think about how they've failed the students and are poor examples of human beings. Then they need to go to this young man and seek his insights in how to do their jobs.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Such a compelling speech. I listened several times. I'm surprised that such a young student can prepare a speech on an important and serious topic. For me, such a task is a real challenge. It's good that I found the useful site and can cope with this task. But there is still much work that must be done on delivering a speech well and keeping the audience's attention. I hope I will soon acquire the necessary skills to write my speech and have it well. And this young student is worth taking an example from.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DebraWhite
Such a compelling speech. I listened several times. I'm surprised that such a young student can prepare a speech on an important and serious topic. For me, such a task is a real challenge. It's good that I found the useful site essays.studymoose.com... and can cope with this task. But there is still much work that must be done on delivering a speech well and keeping the audience's attention. I hope I will soon acquire the necessary skills to write my speech and have it well. And this young student is worth taking an example from.

And yes, I would like to add to my comment that I am fascinated not only by this guy's speech but also by his courage to speak the truth and seek justice.

top topics

join