It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#LockdownFiles British MP Asks 'When Do We Deploy The New Strain?'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Silly man.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Silly man.

Oh you are right
Cromwell is the problem

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Never said Cromwell 'is the problem'....what I said is Cromwell isn't the national hero he is commonly portrayed as.
I then said if you were to scratch beneath the surface you would find out why I feel like that about the man.

Nothing to do with the many problems we have and face today....although some of the issues from back then are sadly quite relevant now.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: McGinty
That is too bad

You're telling me!

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Interesting responses here from some seemingly so serious about actual freedom.
Or perhaps not, after all?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They were right about one thing.
The response to this is hilarious.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Freeborn
Not interested in your bull crap deflections
Not interested in your bootlicking any longer
An entire nation of cucks
You lot get what you deserve

Not an entire nation of cucks, but I'll grant you, the majority let us down and drag us down with them

If nothing else the last two+ years have proven that much

If I had the means to leave I'd have been gone long before yesterday

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Engaging in vaccine apologetics? Where on earth do you people come up with these terms?

My point stands. To suggest that this facetious text is anything other than a stupid joke in poor taste is utter fantasy of the paranoid antivax crowd. It's just more propaganda.

You have already proven you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the official narratives. And you are attacking the strawman as I see from your posts.

I will repeat that trying to excuse Matt Hancock or implying this was a mistake is just preposterous. It was all planned by the mist absurd and ludicrous political campaign ever.

As for the antivax expression, this is a pejorative that doesn't exist in any medical vocabulary. But it does exist in the vocabulary of vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals who usually have nothing to do with science or medicine.

I sorry you're so sensitive, but antivax just combines being against (anti) with the short term for the vaccine (vax). It is simply a statement of fact in this context, so if you see it as a pejorative I'd suggest that's a you-problem.

And once again, the implication that Matt Hancock of all people is capable of being part of some deep rooted conspiracy to spread the virus is absolute fantasy. It's literally ludicrous if you know anything about him or his background. It was a silly facetious text from one idiot to another.

You're too blinded by your own desperate need to live out this fantasy of the big scary globalist deep state being out to get you. Hancock is a twat, but this text is a nothingburger other than to confirm he's a childish idiot.

Your boy Hancock knowingly had vulnerable old people involunatrily euthanised by the 100's of thousands to pump "covid" numbers to scare everyone in order to push the quackzine. That's why the old are so much more "vulnerable" to the virus that has an IFR comparable to the flu.

You were lied to and are stuck in mass formation psychosis. It has reached the point of being stockholm syndrome. Truly sad.

Please provide the data to evidence your claims about euthanasia and I'll reconsider my position.

But you won't, because you can't.

Because you're too stuck in your sick paranoia propaganda narrative to accept that all your doomsayer threads continue to amount to nothing. Your constant terror about mass genocide through vaccines isn't happening and you're struggling with the cognitive dissonance. Watch less Tucker.

Sad.
100% agree .. the city Im in is 250k pluss and our birthrates & deaths have been a consistent histogram for the past 5 years with a bump up in birthrates in 2021 due to people working from home & that leads to more babies lol .
All this lower birthrate & higher death business is for the mass majority a bunch of nonsense. I will agree though that kids teens & young adults have presented some myocarditis & as well a very small percentage of people died from the vaccine. Remember though that is still rare just like the risks of all shots or drugs we take .
I know people who smoke a box of Newports a day & scream about how the vaccines are going to kill everyone with 5 years . He is in his late 50s & can’t see the hypocrisy of his stance .
Im a anti mandate person but believe the vaccines saved millions and did not prevent spreading of covid.

Very fair response, and I agree. I'm not pro mandating either. Though it's disappointing that we have some absolutely brain dead idiots here who are now saying they won't give their kids a shot for POLIO. I mean ffs talk about cruelty to children and awful parenting. It's basically child abuse at that point if anyone does even five minutes of research into the history of polio.

Maybe if Joe Rogan does it they'll listen. But I doubt it.

LOL, maybe you should take your own advice and do more than five minutes research on the history of polio and the vaccine...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Engaging in vaccine apologetics? Where on earth do you people come up with these terms?

My point stands. To suggest that this facetious text is anything other than a stupid joke in poor taste is utter fantasy of the paranoid antivax crowd. It's just more propaganda.

You have already proven you are engaging in vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality, and defending of the official narratives. And you are attacking the strawman as I see from your posts.

I will repeat that trying to excuse Matt Hancock or implying this was a mistake is just preposterous. It was all planned by the mist absurd and ludicrous political campaign ever.

As for the antivax expression, this is a pejorative that doesn't exist in any medical vocabulary. But it does exist in the vocabulary of vaccine apologists and defenders of the pharmaceuticals who usually have nothing to do with science or medicine.

I sorry you're so sensitive, but antivax just combines being against (anti) with the short term for the vaccine (vax). It is simply a statement of fact in this context, so if you see it as a pejorative I'd suggest that's a you-problem.

And once again, the implication that Matt Hancock of all people is capable of being part of some deep rooted conspiracy to spread the virus is absolute fantasy. It's literally ludicrous if you know anything about him or his background. It was a silly facetious text from one idiot to another.

You're too blinded by your own desperate need to live out this fantasy of the big scary globalist deep state being out to get you. Hancock is a twat, but this text is a nothingburger other than to confirm he's a childish idiot.

Your boy Hancock knowingly had vulnerable old people involunatrily euthanised by the 100's of thousands to pump "covid" numbers to scare everyone in order to push the quackzine. That's why the old are so much more "vulnerable" to the virus that has an IFR comparable to the flu.

You were lied to and are stuck in mass formation psychosis. It has reached the point of being stockholm syndrome. Truly sad.

Please provide the data to evidence your claims about euthanasia and I'll reconsider my position.

Because you're too stuck in your sick paranoia propaganda narrative to accept that all your doomsayer threads continue to amount to nothing. Your constant terror about mass genocide through vaccines isn't happening and you're struggling with the cognitive dissonance. Watch less Tucker.

Sad.
100% agree .. the city Im in is 250k pluss and our birthrates & deaths have been a consistent histogram for the past 5 years with a bump up in birthrates in 2021 due to people working from home & that leads to more babies lol .
All this lower birthrate & higher death business is for the mass majority a bunch of nonsense. I will agree though that kids teens & young adults have presented some myocarditis & as well a very small percentage of people died from the vaccine. Remember though that is still rare just like the risks of all shots or drugs we take .
I know people who smoke a box of Newports a day & scream about how the vaccines are going to kill everyone with 5 years . He is in his late 50s & can’t see the hypocrisy of his stance .
Im a anti mandate person but believe the vaccines saved millions and did not prevent spreading of covid.

Very fair response, and I agree. I'm not pro mandating either. Though it's disappointing that we have some absolutely brain dead idiots here who are now saying they won't give their kids a shot for POLIO. I mean ffs talk about cruelty to children and awful parenting. It's basically child abuse at that point if anyone does even five minutes of research into the history of polio.

Before you speak about cruelty and child abuse you need to reflect a little how cruel and abusive is to subject children to the experimental, untested, potentially very dangerous crap & junk products by Pfizer and Moderna.

As you seem to be having double standards, not to say multiple standards.

In terms of the non-vaxxers, this is a direct outcome of the most absurd and ludicrous medical campaign ever. It has created those who will never get vaxxed again given the absolute travesty of the entire medical profession & science. Not many trust the medical authorities anymore. The trust isn't there and that's what happens when the system tried hard to insult the intelligence of the public and massively abused common sense and logic.

You may want to a look at the action-reaction principle that you seem to have forgotten.
edit on 9-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

Sad.

LOL, maybe you should take your own advice and do more than five minutes research on the history of polio and the vaccine...

Exactly, no one seems to know the polio vaccine was given at the end of the pandemic after the numbers had already dropped. Not only that but they were giving millions of people the sv-40 cancer virus from the way they cultured polio in monkey kidney cells, and they kept doing it even after they knew what was happening.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: fencesitter85

There's a short John Campbell video titled ' in the Pandemic?' on yt which covers NICE guidelines for treatment of covid patients in hospital and care homes. He also did a longer follow-up titled 'Pandemic unnecessary deaths, the data''.

Thanks for providing something to actually explore - I'll give this a watch and see if it reinforces the "euthanasia" screeching from certain individuals. Appreciated.

What do you think now that you have watched the video?

If you would like to explore more... Peak Prosperity (yt channel) posted a video on this subject just 15 hours ago..... there is more revealed in it than the other video.

One of the most shocking things Chris Martenson notes in the video, is that the huge spikes in deaths in the UK were actually only in England.......not in Scotland, not in Ireland or Wales.

edit on 13-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join