It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#LockdownFiles British MP Asks 'When Do We Deploy The New Strain?'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
Even this won’t convince some people that Psyop19 was a massive lie. The courts need to jail him

It definitely won't, but then again, nothing will.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm calling it a big lie, and the reason why I say it is because the personal at Google International and the CIA and all intelligent agencies would have exposed this long time ago. We all are being Gamed by this nonsense. Think about it, can you imagine the thousands of employees working at the agencies and their love ones are being poisoned and no one speaks up. I'm calling it as it is. It is a BIG TOTAL LIE. But the post was interesting enough for me to comment on. Now, for another cup of coffee.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

# yeah, # ing right

please happen

its not impossible to get away with, but likely

Play the game they play - dangerous ones - for see how often it benefits them, but for evil causes

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm calling it a big lie, and the reason why I say it is because the personal at Google International and the CIA and all intelligent agencies would have exposed this long time ago. We all are being Gamed by this nonsense. Think about it, can you imagine the thousands of employees working at the agencies and their love ones are being poisoned and no one speaks up. I'm calling it as it is. It is a BIG TOTAL LIE. But the post was interesting enough for me to comment on. Now, for another cup of coffee.

assuming the messages were end to end encrypted, noone would know before the leak.

also, whatsapp belongs to facebook, not google.

so i'm calling it as it is: you're talking out of your ass.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: musicismagic

assuming the messages were end to end encrypted, noone would know before the leak.

also, whatsapp belongs to facebook, not google.

so i'm calling it as it is: you're talking out of your ass.

In that case I should become a politician.
Oh, and I think Snowden would disagree with you.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
While Boris and MP's were out partying, and laughing at everyone else, British citizens were locked down and not allowed to see their "covid positive" relatives who were busy getting pumped for of Midazolam so the government could meet their death quota to "prove" covid was killing a lot of people even though they were really dying from hospital protocols designed to inflate covid numbers. Then you have the health minister and MP's laughing at people who are in fear quarantining themselves and doing what the government tells them to do.

Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Why are all the British people missing from this thread? You were all so adamant about following government guidelines and mandating experimental injections.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

the chats are happening elsewhere, and the thing with these leaks is seeing them permeate the western world and erode "the science" tm..

but there is also the way its leaking out as they exonerate Johnson especially as it coincides with the senior civil servant appointed to investigated Johnson joining the opposition as head of staff at. that in itself has the potential to be a British version of Watergate..

at this point Johnson comes off as a leader frustrated by what now looks like a bunch of self serving incompetents and a politically biased civil service intent on bouncing him into bad options and replacing him..

but some of us really don't want Johnson back as hes still the one who locked us down and banned Christmas, that still sits with him.. but on the other hand the opposition wanted it all deeper/harder..

at this point all the lockdown files do is give Johnson a path back to leadership, and unsettle the rest of the west..

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Because we are all fed up with it all now.....perhaps?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

the chats are happening elsewhere, and the thing with these leaks is seeing them permeate the western world and erode "the science" tm..

but there is also the way its leaking out as they exonerate Johnson especially as it coincides with the senior civil servant appointed to investigated Johnson joining the opposition as head of staff at. that in itself has the potential to be a British version of Watergate..

at this point Johnson comes off as a leader frustrated by what now looks like a bunch of self serving incompetents and a politically biased civil service intent on bouncing him into bad options and replacing him..

but some of us really don't want Johnson back as hes still the one who locked us down and banned Christmas, that still sits with him.. but on the other hand the opposition wanted it all deeper/harder..

at this point all the lockdown files do is give Johnson a path back to leadership, and unsettle the rest of the west..

It does? It seems to me he's the most culpable of them all.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

that's the key point of the smaller discussions.. he was the one who turned out to be the coward who lacked any conviction.. many cons won't ever forgive him for that or the party for imposing sunak and hunt..

but then it wasn't the eu that lost the Brexit vote it was the conservative party.. they where the ones humiliated then and in subsequent in eu elections and in TMay's chancer election, she was/is seen as Treason may by the ranks of her own party.. the snivel service is seen as the key frustrater of brexit and imposer of restrictions for the sniffles along with the media..

what you'll miss as an outsider to all this is the below the line conflict going on to deselect mps seen as liberal wets, or the wish by cons to see the tory party destroyed. the key words to look for in those conversations are snivel service, the sniffles (covid) and fat Blair (johnson).. he's as disliked as Blair but it doesn't make labour more popular as the polls mask the scale of people now claiming to be politically homeless due to covid/net zero and the culture war..

we saw that with the polls claiming 80-+ loved masking/lockdown rules when the true numbers where actually reversed... the likes of yougov are still pushing fake poll's which are obvious as day to day life no one wears masks or socially distances and ever fewer get the boosters now down to the hard core 10-15 liberal wets that make yup the Westminster bubble..

we saw this with the last EU vote when the cons lost 30% of the vote to a new party in weeks... that disaffected 30% has grown as the various conflicts are drawing the disaffected ranks on the left and rights together against Westminster..

the ;liberal wets pretends they have the youth with them but lost them in the last days of covid as they rejected masking and now rejecting the stupid culture war rules the liberal wets are trying to impose on them.

into this world the lockdown files are seen and disused through a very different prism. to be fair many conservative liberal wets continue to fight for covid zero, net zero and winning the culture war for liberalisms terf/plague island shows them up the antidemocratic, illiberal authoritarian f*ckwits they are..

and into this mix i see a fast approaching reformation like point as the disaffected masses currently have no where to call home.. but new political homes tend to appears when there is a need which will be shaped by the prevalent pro cash/anti wef stances on the left and right.

edit on 6-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

the battle lines with covid have been drawn/fought the wider war is still ongoing and the venn diagram for sides in the covid,net zero, climate change and culture wars are pretty similar..

khan highlighted that point claiming anyone who opposes his taxes on londoners is a far right, anti vaxxer, covid, climate denier etc.. ll they have left now is smear tactics until they get new ideas on how to fight from the us democrats..

this is the problem with disconnected elites, they'll parrot lines that they have no idea how to follow up on.

our elite is this incompetent I wonder how long they can continue holding out before they create the very collapse they seek to avoid..
edit on 6-3-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Why are all the British people missing from this thread? You were all so adamant about following government guidelines and mandating experimental injections.

Just like the Brexit thread never gets revisited. They are all scared to own up to how easily they are duped.

Oh, and here's Hancock getting all emotional.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

the liberal wets can continue to fight themselves but the majority have moved on to the other key conflicts, net zero and the culture war.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Who wonders? I am just asking because if you use a search engine of your choice and search for "Matt Hancock WEF" then you know why such beings do what they did and do:

weforum.org Matt Hancock

Delighted we’ve agreed to work even closer with the #WorldEconomicForum & their Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution to help make #AI work for everyone. #Davos18

Great to speak to @wef today regarding the UK vaccine rollout. I set out why government, academia & enterprise have been crucial to our deployment success

But hey, what do i know, i am only a silly conspiracy theorist and the dots i am able to connect are just a cheap conspiracy theory anyway, completely out of the air, fake, extremists and Putin lover propaganda and what else...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

on this the timing is interesting.. feels very much as cleansed version.. it paints johnson as an anti lockdowner and these minions and the civil service as some strange aberration.. it times with the civil servant investigating johnson over lockdown parties to join the opposition..

I read it as an open door for Johnsons return to power..

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow
That is sinister

What I fail to understand is how the 77th brigade and those who know what's happening just goes along with it. Are they all just sociopaths? Am I missing some element of human psychology that most people actually have zero empathy and are just actors?

What you are missing is that we are all pawns in the game. Just because some of us know we are being played, changes nothing, because we are still mere pawns being pushed along the board at the will of the masters of the system.

Even if we managed the power to remove ourselves from the board, we would instantly be replaced.

The only way to stop the game is for all the pieces to remove the section of board they are placed on. No board, no game.

If this is true, the simple fact that none of them are in jail, says all that needs to be said. The people don't really expect them to hold themselves accountable. And they show how much distain they have for all of us. So if we know they have no love or respect for us, and we know they have turned the thermostat up full blast, and we still remain sitting in the damn pot, fighting with each, and bitching all over the internet about how hot it is, who is to blame?

We are a stupid lot of programmed and controlled minions, that believe the filters that we put on with our apps and avatars everyday.

We have been so manipulated that we can't see or think beyond the submit or reply button. The real world is real. Find it. Do something real.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Brit here, who never fell for the lie or followed any of their silly rules and instructions, whilst watching the majority of people absolutely paralysed by fear and following the 'rules' to the letter

I said right at the start that they were laughing, and probably playing dares as to who could get the public to do the most ridiculous things...and seems yet again, I wasn't wrong

Can confirm your previous statement too, Virtuoso - absolutely NOTHING will happen

Those of us against this are nowhere near enough, many were annoyed with Midazolam Matt but a 'woe is me' stint on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here actually had people feeling sorry for the treasonous murdering asshole

I was mocked for saying from the start this was a scam, only my eldest son who lived with me and a couple of others IRL saw through it

For me, there isn't enough rope for all of them involved...Hancock, Johnson, Whitty, Vallance, Van Tam, Susan Michie...Shillary Jones the 'Tv Dr'... I'd string them all up and more besides

Sadly though, the money pumped into the Government psyop nudge units has been well spent, most people won't believe they've been had even now no matter what you show them

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Because we are all fed up with it all now.....perhaps?
Rainbows
Jane

Fed up? So what does that look like. More long lines of masked people standing in 6 feet intervals, waiting for their booster, or a new trial emergency use vaccine?

Compliant citizens walking around with vaccine passports and their social ID score easily viewed for permission to move about the their registered area. Good little snitches with stars up on thars?

We blame everyone else, and we expect everyone else to fix it. And as long as we do nothing. Nothing will happen. That is on us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join