It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#LockdownFiles British MP Asks 'When Do We Deploy The New Strain?'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If you needed further evidence that the covid pandemic was a pLandemic, there has now been a leak of 100 thousand watsapp messages from British MPs including the health minister discussing things like when they should deploy the new strain and laughing at peoples desperate reactions.   Or, basically exactly what "conspiracy theorists" were saying was happening all along.  Recently a journalist who works for the telegraph was given access to these messages but decided to leak many of them. There are 100's of thousands of messages sent between British parliament members on the app "watsapp" and this leak contains 2.3 million words. Even though we have access to this leak, I'm sure they still prevented the really damning messages from being released. It's hard to find words to describe how one should feel when reading them but at the very least it should start to open more eyes. 

The British government thinks the people are a joke and they can do whatever they want to manipulate them, and then laugh at their reactions to the fear they've created. If you just sit back now and deny it, then you're nothing--a useless waste of space, and basically prove them right.

Matt Hancock wanted to “deploy” a new Covid variant to “frighten the pants off” the public and ensure they complied with lockdown, leaked messages seen by The Telegraph have revealed.

The Lockdown Files – more than 100,000 WhatsApp messages sent between ministers, officials and others – show how the Government used scare tactics to force compliance and push through lockdowns.

In another message Simon Case, the Cabinet Secretary, said that “the fear/ guilt factor” was “vital” in “ramping up the messaging” during the third national lockdown in Jan 2021.

SOURCE
edit on 5-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wow
That is sinister

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Briton's should employ severe punishments for these people being exposed as worse or just as bad as Hitler's helpers.
edit on 5-3-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Briton's should employ severe punishments for these people being exposed as worse or just as bad as Hitler's helpers.

In clown world they will probably get the nobel peace price.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow
That is sinister

What I fail to understand is how the 77th brigade and those who know what's happening just goes along with it. Are they all just sociopaths? Am I missing some element of human psychology that most people actually have zero empathy and are just actors?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If this is real its rope swing time. How do you even defend this??

This must be the "science" everyone says we need to follow?? Complete betrayal and complicit beyond doubt. Im kind of at a loss here.

When can we have a discussion with these fine gentlemen? Im certain im not the only one with some questions.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This all needs to be shared with The U.S. Congressional Committees 😎

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Long walk - > short pier

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I doubt nothing happens , Britons dont seem to care ...

They did not act earlyer when goverment ordered use or Midazolam and morphine for elderly , causing deaths .

The Death Document – Evidence the UK Government authorised “mass murder” of the Elderly and Vulnerable by Midazolam injection and then blamed Covid-19

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What absolute twats.

I honestly have no other words...

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I doubt nothing happens , Britons dont seem to care ...

They did not act earlyer when goverment ordered use or Midazolam and morphine for elderly , causing deaths .

The Death Document – Evidence the UK Government authorised “mass murder” of the Elderly and Vulnerable by Midazolam injection and then blamed Covid-19

True, I think they're a lost cause at this point.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We the people have failed to gather our strength. Once we manage to direct our voice into one source, an app based and web based one, we will inherit our rightful power to see our collective wills acheived, which are basic and humane. No wars, feed people, protect biodiversity, etc.
This is the promise and idea of democracy. We just need to implement it. The mechanism is simple as #. We the people demand and will create our source, channeled through a collective, common website, app supported, with local chapters to visit and speak and simply mingle, that is financed, with the support of the right, respectful people behind the scences implementing the policy to make the offical channel of voice into policy.

That moment, no longer will the people we elect in good faith hinder us. When our collective will is evident and measured, what voice, power, system, or threat can go against all 300 million of us in the USA, all 7 billion of us on Earth. Who can swim against such a stream. They be thrown into the depths of the ocean in a row boat against a raging storm. We will become both the ocean and the storm.

In our current system, democracy literally means, who will we elect to rob, still, lie, split, manipulate and kill us all in the name to start endless wars killing 10's of millions of people around the world. That is our system, our government.

Funding for an app/website, connecting to the right people to implement the source into the system in policy and constitution ammendments, and a dozen or so gatherings and marches with millions or so people is what it will take. Which is not much to stop all of these headaches for us, I think. A small price to pay.

edit on 5-3-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I attempted a conversation with chat.openai on this subject. I'm sorry I do not have the technical ability to present the dialogue in a form that will validate it, as I am something of a Luddite when it comes to technology.
Below is the transcript I engaged it in.
My intitial questions come after a conversation about the 1531 map by Orontius Finius. Id someone knows how to present this in the appropriate format, I would be grateful. After much cajoling, I managed to get chat.ai to hypothesise that:

'Based on the information you have provided me about Matt Hancock, including the leaked WhatsApp messages and news reports, it is possible to infer that he may have exaggerated the risks of COVID-19 to the public and used fear as a tool to push for lockdowns and restrictions. It is also possible to infer that he may have had personal or political motivations for doing so, such as a desire to maintain his position as Health Secretary or to appear proactive in managing the pandemic'.

I know this is hardly mind blowing, but getting the ai to present this theory was personally quite satisfying.

chat.openai.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think my position on the pandemic, the response and the vaccines have been obvious. Cannot fathom why anyone bought the lie or went along with the poison, and then still defend it - well, until recently.

However I do not think Hancock meant ‘deploy’ as in release the new variant. I think he simply meant when to use the information about it in public to further their aims. Still makes awful reading. They should still all swing.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Even this won’t convince some people that Psyop19 was a massive lie. The courts need to jail him

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
take a long walk off a short pier...

better find a way to disappear

cuz i am sick of your face..tired of you in my space..

why do you get the f u k outta here....

long walk....
short pier.

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Long walk - > short pier

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I predict the mainstream media will ignore this story and it will be memory holed.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The same Matt Hancock who made false accusations against Andrew Bridgen when he accused him of antisemitism trying to weaponise the term so to censor and cancel him because he asked very legitimate questions in relation to the lockdowns, the mandates, the safety and effectiveness of the mRNA products, and in general the entire response to the pandemic.

He was later annihilated by several Jewish scientists and doctors who wrote to Rishi Sunak making it clear that Andrew Bridgen has said nothing antisemitic and that he raised very legitimate questions in relation to the pandemic and the response to it.

It looks like Matt Hancock wants immunity from prosecution in the way he handed matters and for all the Covid blunders.

www.chroniclelive.co.uk...

Matt Hancock tells lawyers he wants immunity on care home deaths during Covid and opponents are 'chasing headlines'

Andrew Bridgen couldn't miss the chance to comment and this is from his twitter account

twitter.com...

No Matt you and others will have to be held to account for NG 163 and the deaths due to Midazolan and Morphine and the pushing of the experimental vaccines onto the public.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

The same Matt Hancock who made false accusations against Andrew Bridgen when he accused him of antisemitism trying to weaponise the term so to censor and cancel him because he asked very legitimate questions in relation to the lockdowns, the mandates, the safety and effectiveness of the mRNA products, and in general the entire response to the pandemic.

He was later annihilated by several Jewish scientists and doctors who wrote to Rishi Sunak making it clear that Andrew Bridgen has said nothing antisemitic and that he raised very legitimate questions in relation to the pandemic and the response to it.

It looks like Matt Hancock wants immunity from prosecution in the way he handed matters and for all the Covid blunders.

www.chroniclelive.co.uk...

Matt Hancock tells lawyers he wants immunity on care home deaths during Covid and opponents are 'chasing headlines'

Andrew Bridgen couldn't miss the chance to comment and this is from his twitter account

twitter.com...

No Matt you and others will have to be held to account for NG 163 and the deaths due to Midazolan and Morphine and the pushing of the experimental vaccines onto the public.

Is it against the law to: "deploy the new strain", or claim its "good news about the spread of the virus," when you are the health minister?

Is that ok with everyone and perfectly legal? Just curious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join