It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mrna vaccines: is the damned dam breaking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If you look at the last video (link) you will notice that the American congress discusses that we inject our children with an mRNA vaccine every year. A vaccine that causes up to tens of times more myocarditis for a certain age group. And there is a lot more. Yes the damned dam is breaking ...
Why? Because more and more people with influence are changing their mind about the safety of mrna vaccines. At least that is the impression I have.
Dr. Marty Makary is a surgeon and public policy researcher at Johns Hopkins University. He was named one of the most influential people in healthcare by HealthLeader magazine In 2018.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
If you look at the last video (link) you will notice that the American congress discusses that we inject our children with an mRNA vaccine every year. A vaccine that causes up to tens of times more myocarditis for a certain age group. And there is a lot more. Yes the damned dam is breaking ...
Why? Because more and more people with influence are changing their mind about the safety of mrna vaccines. At least that is the impression I have.
Dr. Marty Makary is a surgeon and public policy researcher at Johns Hopkins University. He was named one of the most influential people in healthcare by HealthLeader magazine In 2018.
www.foxnews.com...

No worries. I figure they have so many other ways of knocking down the population.

•Programmed environmental disasters that contaminate land and poison people.
•Provoked war.
•Supply line disruption and destruction.
•Shutting down production of essential goods by economic or infrastructure sabotage.

They won't give up that easily.
:

edit on 2023 3 05 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
With the results so far on mRNA tech and they still want to keep pushing does not inspire much confidence. It does make antibodies, but as for what else it makes and impacts in the process looks like trouble.

As more comes out about the covid vax, it will put the other vax's under more questions. Can see some break way happening as some people become more resistant to any vaccinations while others still get all they can. Evolution will sort it out which way works.

I don't know where this mRNA tech will end up if it continues for another 50 years. A large list of shortened lives is one expectation as there is no reformat option once the operating system goes screwy.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That's why I don't believe in the depopulation agenda via mRNA. There are indeed many other possibilities to reduce the population. If you see what one is capable of, namely a worldwide manipulation of the media and therefore a manipulation of the population, then I see more in a one-child policy. 'Those who really rule the world' can contaminate our drinking water... they can do so much more. I am more and more convinced that this is about money and power and not so much about depopulation. When you see how much money the FDA and co get from big pharma....

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: incoserv

That's why I don't believe in the depopulation agenda via mRNA. There are indeed many other possibilities to reduce the population. If you see what one is capable of, namely a worldwide manipulation of the media and therefore a manipulation of the population, then I see more in a one-child policy. 'Those who really rule the world' can contaminate our drinking water... they can do so much more. I am more and more convinced that this is about money and power and not so much about depopulation. When you see how much money the FDA and co get from big pharma....

Oh, it's no doubt a multi-front war. Genocide under the guise of health care is just one of their many angles.

new topics

top topics

join