It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He knocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is a vision I had in a dream when I was 12 years old. There aren't words that can truly describe the strength of the vividness of this for me. That's how I've come to the conclusion that this was no dream, but came to me thru the dream..

The dream starts as thus:

I wake up and I sit up in the bed. I walk out my bedroom door through my short hallway and into our kitchen. I see my mom and she is cooking up this feast that was worthy of a king. The food was extra vibrant as there was all kinds of produce and herbs hanging from the island counter. I see pots and pans on the stove that's bubbling and steaming away. I catch this glorious whiff of this beyond 5 star feast. I could smell it and it smelled like heaven.
The vibe of this scene was so happy and extraordinarily so...
I noticed my mom was all decked out. She was dressed more elegantly than I'd ever seen her. She was gleaming with joy, as she was beebopoing back and forth, cooking and preparing away.

This is not the norm for my life, and it is the opposite of what my mom was. She was dark, and full of hate. So this struck me, like woah. I thought to myself, "We must be having special company or something.

My mom is singing and kinda dancin a little as she's cooking, and I ask her, "Are we having company?"

She stopped what she was doing, the whole scene sort of slowed drastically, and she had the absolute most beautiful smile and happiness on her face and she was shining with joy, and with this huge grin she says, "yes." And immediately there's a knock on the door, and her smile seems to get even bigger and she says...."And that's for you."

I turn to walk to the front door. Through the dining room, into the living room, and to the front door. I grab the handle, turn the knob, as the door opens this bright white light blinds me like I'd been in a dark cave for months and had just walked into the light, but this is the most brilliantly purely white white light, and my eyes came into focus, and within this light I can just barely see the face of a man, and knew (and powerfully felt) it was Jesus.

He guides me into my front yard, and he's behind me and speaking to me from my right shoulder. He's standing over me, but with his hand on my shoulder and leaned down, speaking towards my ear. He faces me pointing south, and he says to me,

Do you see?

I look up into the sky to my left (which is towards the east) and I see the sun.
It scares me for some reason. I started to stare to see what it was that scared me but as I looked a little further into the sun, what I saw terrified me. He said to me,

Look. Do you see?

I said, "No Lord, it's too scary."
I looked back at the sun as he pointed me to look and I saw a cross over the sun.

He says to me, (as he shifts to my left shoulder and speaking into my ear)

"Do not be afraid. Look."
(He prompts me to look to the right in the sky as he points me to look) [which is now to the west]

I look up and it's clouds stretch out to the east. It's a big plume of clouds that stretched out and I could see inside the clouds were angels. I see an angel walking out of a cloud and out onto like platform cloud that I could see a group of them and each would walk out into the platform cloud towards the sun and I could tell they were watching that sun and waiting for a sign (or signal), because they each had a trumpet in their hand.
This felt peaceful. And as I was seeing it and watching these angels disappear into the clouds for a bit, then another would stroll out and check the sun and then walk back into the clouds and disappear. And as I was watching this I could hear this song being sung.
It was quite at first because I realized it had been playing softly in the background this whole time, but got loud enough to hear as I looked to my right.

It was the angels singing a song, saying, 🎶"Today is the day."🎶
🎶Today is the day🎶
Over and over.....until I woke up.

I get up. I get dressed (dazed of course from it) and get ready for school. Me mom and my lil sis get into the car.
Mom puts the key in the ignition and the radio is on and up loud and the song is singing....

🎶"Today is the day"🎶
🎶"Today is the day"🎶

I've been meditating on this ever since.
My understanding of it has grown exponentially over the decades.

edit on 5-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Did you share this with your mother? Has she been able to change?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

No and no.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

originally posted by: Deetermined

No and no.

It's okay though, truly. I've learned to forgive with all my heart and love with all my heart. And all tho we may not always be able to overcome the affects this world has on us, we can be merciful to those who don't deserve it and throw mountains worth of hate and hurt into the sea.
Love covers a multitude of sins.

All is well with it...

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I gaze at the sun each and every day.
It gives me great warmth.
I can feel the Light.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Beautiful dream. I am amazed that every time I go to TikTok or Facebook reels at least ten or twenty people posting Rapture dreams. Most of them are posting in the middle of the night, as soon as they wake up, a lot of them in tears. Although they are different in some ways, they essentially tell the same story. We are getting ready to go home, my friend.

top topics

join