It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why it is LIKELY we are being visited by many ET species, and on a very regular basis.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

originally posted by: FingerMan
Anyone wondering why I have posts removed, do not worry. I did not post anything salacious or bad. I did say I was being trolled by "cannot name the person or post will be removed".

Just trying to prevent my thread from being hijacked, for which I was not successful. But depending on the person, you can't stop that.

Ignore all the negatives, doesn't mean a thing.
I know many people right here in NJ who have seen these things, many of them reporting hovering over our reservoirs.
They've been visiting us for many years and continue to do so.

Something is definitely going on. And while some of it may be us after reverse engineering, not all of it is.
We certainly didn't have this tech in 1947, let alone 1997.
I tend to believe reports from credible people. I am skeptical about stories like Lazar, but even those that I don't believe are intriguing to me.
With the civilian population's access to thermal, night and other types of high quality sensor's, it is just a matter of time before the jig is up for both scenarios - us/them.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spartan002
a reply to: midicon

rumor is elizondo is a disinfo agent/paid actor to throw the public of with half truths or lies straight up.

they dont want the public to find out, thats why even now they release selected uap/ufo encounters only. majority stay classified

I think the people that follow this topic for years and years don't all in for people like Jeremy Corbell, Luis Elizondo or some Pop Star. We've been burned too many times. And we assume there is always a kernel of truth in the lies.
Obviously Elizondo knows things he is not briefing the public. So that kills his credibility for me already.

What are they going to do to him if he goes onto Fox News and blurts it all out. All of it!
You think they will be able to charge him with treason? Nope. They would just be proving him true. Because they will want to deny it all, and call him crazy.
He is in more danger by not coming clean. So yes, I think he is playing a game that benefits only him. And that game is likely disinformation, or playing the game that allows disinformation to dominate.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

There is probably a break through in the understanding of physics just around the corner that will open our horizons well past what he currently understand. And maybe that is where "they" are at right now. Not too far ahead, but without that break through, too far ahead.

It's even possible that "they", if they are here, are waiting to see if we follow a path different from the one they followed and end up finding things "they" did not.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

That is postulated in the OP.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I would like to apologise for the delay, I just wrote a long post on my phone that didn't go through because "the site couldn't be reached" and my contribution to your inquiry was lost in the datastream of the wonderful flaky world of Wifi.

Now that I'm on my tower I completely forgot the points I had outlined, so if you'll give me some time to compose my thoughts again and get back to you it would be most appreciated.

Funny how things like that always happen on my phone but not my tower.

Interesting.

I'll get back to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Asking you to provide the evidence that you claimed to have is not "trolling".

If in doubt go read the TnC or report me to a mod.

Ile stop when you admit you don't have squat by way of tangible evidence that you still refuse to post because you were simply telling lies about have the stuff in the first place.

You can always prove us wrong and post these allusive mythical video evidence sources that confirm your claims.

I think we all know that you won't all the same and simply keep on with the name-calling.

edit on 15-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

There is probably a break through in the understanding of physics just around the corner that will open our horizons well past what he currently understand.

Well if you come up with a way to negate relativity and the problems associated with the distance between star systems and time dilation travel and communication wise down to lightspeed it will most likely involve wormholes or some kind of Alcubierre drive concept.

If you can do that, or somehow fathom a way or means of producing such, ile be rather impressed.

Considering the problems associated with material science alone never mind the vast amount of energy that would also be required.
edit on 15-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Asking you to provide the evidence that you claimed to have is not "trolling".

If in doubt go read the TnC or report me to a mod.

Ile stop when you admit you don't have squat by way of tangible evidence that you still refuse to post because you were simply telling lies about have the stuff in the first place.

You can always prove us wrong and post these allusive mythical video evidence sources that confirm your claims.

I think we all know that you won't all the same and simply keep on with the name-calling.

And so you inadvertently admit you are trolling now. Good job genius!

Now that I know the competence of the person trying to derail my thread over and over and over, I take less offense.
Of course if you have a disability, I am not aware of it, though I now suspect something. So I'll let you have the last word, as it is probably a "thing" for you. Go ahead. Can't wait for it. I bet it is clever and original.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I would like to apologise for the delay, I just wrote a long post on my phone that didn't go through because "the site couldn't be reached" and my contribution to your inquiry was lost in the datastream of the wonderful flaky world of Wifi.

Now that I'm on my tower I completely forgot the points I had outlined, so if you'll give me some time to compose my thoughts again and get back to you it would be most appreciated.

Funny how things like that always happen on my phone but not my tower.

Interesting.

I'll get back to you.

No need to apologize. I've done that before. It'll come back to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

What would be clever or original would be to provide the information you claim to have.

Or else simply admit you don't have any sort of unequivocal evidence that proves many ET species are visiting our Earth on a regular basis.

Instead, you choose to call people names, which considering your predicament, possibly indicates you are rather ""special"" yourself.

As to what you are aware of, it's certainly not how to upload videos or provide links to support your dubious claims, that's a given.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The only person that asked me for a link to a video was you. About the Nasa videos of objects entering our atmosphere.
You asked in a snide way, so why would I go through the trouble to give a link to a person that only wants to argue flame and hijack a thread, as you have proven that is all you want to do.
I told you to go find the million videos on this yourself. And you can still do so. You are trying to hijack an already dead thread. You have already admitted you are a troll. And if I call out "will not name" my post will vanish.

Only reason I responded to you, a childish troll, is for other readers, though I seriously doubt anyone would care. You have successfully hijacked and polluted a good topic. That is what trolls and people with serious ethical/mental conditions love to do.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Only reason I responded to you, a childish troll, is for other readers, though I seriously doubt anyone would care. You have successfully hijacked and polluted a good topic. That is what trolls and people with serious ethical/mental conditions love to do.

They've been doing this since the inception of the site. It's why so many interesting sighting and conversations are now missing from the main page on a regular basis. Don't give up, there are still those of us who know what you're getting at here and welcoming the break from the cynical and politically oriented section of the alternative discussions populace.

edit on 3/16/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
They've been doing this since the inception of the site. It's why so many interesting sighting and conversations are now missing from the main page on a regular basis.

That's why I keep a list of interesting threads stored on my computer.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

An essential part of this site has always been to scrutinise everything and the 'sceptics' who demand 'proof' and 'evidence' and offer a different perspective are just as important as those who bring new material and more conspiratorial and unconventional viewpoints etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

So not the last word after all, i think you may be trolling yourself now a little bit.

The only person that asked me for a link to a video was you. About the Nasa videos of objects entering our atmosphere.

So where are they?

And i think you may find the claim you made surrounded the ""Department of Defence"" release of high-resolution closeup and unmistakable footage of an actual craft.

Nothing to do with "Nasa videos of objects entering our atmosphere".

You also went on to claim that you were in possession of 2 videos that showed highly reputable people discussing the topic.

Yet have failed on multiple occasions to post said videos in support of the claim you made regarding multiple ET species visiting our Earth regularly.

Nor have you even bothered to tell us who these alleged ""highly reputable people"" even are.

You asked in a snide way, so why would I go through the trouble to give a link to a person that only wants to argue flame and hijack a thread, as you have proven that is all you want to do.

How did i ask you in a snide manner, and please be specific?

Also, you claimed not to remember how to upload video evidence, not that i somehow asked you in a manner you did not like.

Your stories and lies are now changing like the weather. LoL

told you to go find the million videos on this yourself. And you can still do so. You are trying to hijack an already dead thread. You have already admitted you are a troll. And if I call out "will not name" my post will vanish.

And i endeavored to explain to you here at ATS, where you have been a member for quite a long time, 2011 to be precise.

How the onus is on you to provide evidence to support the claims you made, which you have repeatedly failed to be able to do.

You even disregarded assistance offered up in good faith.

And why, because it's plain as day you are simply telling porkie pies.

Only reason I responded to you, a childish troll, is for other readers, though I seriously doubt anyone would care.

Yeh, that's the only reason, and again with the name-calling.

As to you responding for others, that you apparently think don't care, how does that one work, same as your invisible nonexistent evidence perchance?

You have successfully hijacked and polluted a good topic. That is what trolls and people with serious ethical/mental conditions love to do.

And you have successfully failed to provide evidence to support the claims you made because you are telling lies, the same thing people with serious ethical/mental conditions love to do.

The only thing you are consistent with son is the bad manners and name-calling, and unfortunately for you that don't equate to evidence or anything reminiscent of such.
edit on 17-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

An essential part of this site has always been to scrutinise everything and the 'sceptics' who demand 'proof' and 'evidence' and offer a different perspective are just as important as those who bring new material and more conspiratorial and unconventional viewpoints etc.

I agree. Sometimes I am a scrutiniser when things don't add up.
But there is obviously a difference between that and what I reference. /

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Solid Copy! Much appreciated.

On another note. Was just watching an Unexplained Mysteries show with the wife.
She loves the haunted house/ghost stories. Which I am not too interested in tbh.
And she said something interesting to me, so we had a long discussion that was worthy of an ATS discussion.

During the episode, in a haunted building, someone was throwing quarters at investigators. The quarters were falling from the ceiling, and being thrown at them, from the direction they were looking.
This frightened the investigators and of course they believe it was paranormal.

My wife asked me if I thought they were lying. I told her "no, I don't think they are lying. But I do think, like any story, some of the bits may have been embellished."

She asked me what I thought it was if they were not lying? And I explained a couple of concepts:
#1. I do believe in the God of the bible/Jesus. And I'm sure there is more to this universe than we will ever know, even after our passing.
But one thing I do not believe in is that there is a parallel universe to ours that has ethereal beings that can see us, but we can't see them, and they can somehow interact with our universe.
I told her I just do not believe the God of the Bible would allow that, and if he did, it would seem contradictory to me. (I could be wrong of course)

#2. I asked her, what is the purpose of throwing quarters at investigators?
I told her to think about it.
If there was a demonic being that wanted to eat their souls, why would it throw quarters at them and make spooky noises in the dark?
I then referenced how I mess our two bulldogs.
I have a lot of fun sneaking up on them, throwing things at them, or frightening them sporadically.
I know that is wicked, but it is fun and the dogs have fun with it too.
When I come home sometimes, I'll open and close the front door, and walk around to the back door, then go into another room and bang on the wall. I don't do this often, just when I have a bug up my sleeve and want to mess with the dogs.
Point here is that someone is doing 'that' to the investigators in this building. And that someone has the means to do things we do not.
So, I am more inclined to jump to a conclusion that another being with technology beyond our understanding can be in orbit, or further, and just be having fun frightening these humans like I do to my dogs.

#3. My wife then asked me - Why this building? Why haunt this building with technological prowess?
To which I replied, I have no idea.
But I don't think it really has anything to do with the building. It probably has something to do with the area.
I postulated that maybe the area is being monitored for some geological reason, and the presence of these humans is affecting that monitoring and data collecting. So this is just a fun and easy way to scare them off.

This was fresh on the mind, as I just had this conversation.
edit on 17-3-2023 by FingerMan because: For readability

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The way she turned the camera away from the second 'sighting' as soon as possible, is highly suspicious. You would never do this, makes more sense to keep filming till it dissapears from view.

A lot to be desired with that video, along with the one narrating. F this every other word and using God's name in vain. Maybe they are waiting for us to grow up!

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
FYI……about the Montreal sighting in previous posts….by others.

UFOs Identified After Video Viewed Nearly Half a Million Times

On Tuesday, the lights were identified by a UFO (unidentified flying object) fact check account named @ufoofinterest as Canadian military helicopters flying in formation.

"Those were military exercise by Royal Canadian Air Force with four Bell CH-146 Griffon," tweeted @ufoofinterest in response to the viral video.

Judge for yourself…..

Here’s a tight formation of four CH-146 Helo’s ….albeit not perfectly lined up, but you get the idea.

Btw…..somebody send the adolescent in the original vid… a bar of soap for that potty mouth…..sheeesh!

👽
edit on 19-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They intercept earth undetected by using a trajectory that blocks their approach from view as eclipsed by the moon.

They assemble on the far side of the moon, near the northern latitudinal limb, observing Earth mostly from a distance with instruments nestled in the valleys of crater rims having continuous 24-hour observation line-of-site of our planet. They reside and work in subterranean chambers near the edge. They are visually and thermally invisible to us (so far).

Special missions, mostly scientific, will send scout and reconnaissance craft to earth orbit, and to the surface, usually in remote areas on land and undersea. Avoidance of humans on these scouting missions is of paramount concern and given a very high priority.

Nevertheless, lapses and encounters occasionally occur, and are unavoidable as some science is impossible without sampling and empirical data collection.

A version of the ubiquitous anthropogenic “Prime Directive” is enforced, and indeed representative alien races wishing to study us must undergo a rigorous vetting and indoctrination process.

The moon base has been in operation for centuries, if not millennia. “Life” may be a common occurrence and evolution/natural selection is a universal concept.

But Earth has an incredible variety and plethora of lifeforms and the current ‘dominant’ sentient species, homo sapiens sapiens is of immense curiosity to the galactic community.

In reply to the OP, then, this is why we are being visited by many ET species on a regular basis.

The Earth is a marvelous blue-green water-soaked jewel of a planet bursting with the chemistry of life in an otherwise utterly vast and mostly boring cosmos. The Earth is an oasis. A Shangri-La. A tiny but vibrant living, breathing sanctuary floating around an ordinary star, on the edge of a galaxy, out in the blackness of space.

The sad irony is that nearly every human on this planet is completely ignorant of their special place, their unique and magnificent home. To be sure, those observing us are much more appreciative of what we have than humans themselves are.

The way we treat our planet is just one indicator.

The way we treat each other is another.

They may simply be waiting to "move in".

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join