It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two and a half million excess deaths a month USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

The life insurance companies are just reporting the rise in claims of their insured clients. So if they have documented a rise of say forty percent in the insured population, we could assume that the uninsured population would be suffering the same amount of excess deaths. Life insurance is expensive, most can't afford it. However, if the US population is around three hundred and forty million to round it off. Say ten percent have life insurance. The insurance companies note a hundred thousand excess deaths a month, if ten percent are insured that would extrapolate to a million a month That's twelve million a year at the moment in the general insured and uninsured population. That's about four percent of the population annually, in ten years forty percent of the population will have departed. That's if my rounded figures are anywhere near correct. Provided these figures stay stable, but they seem to be increasing. Denmarks figures seem honest

www.bitchute.com...

edit on 6-3-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The life insurance companies are just reporting the rise in claims of their insured clients. So if they have documented a rise of say forty percent in the insured population, we could assume that the uninsured population would be suffering the same amount of excess deaths. Life insurance is expensive, most can't afford it. However, if the US population is around three hundred and forty million to round it off. Say ten percent have life insurance. The insurance companies note a hundred thousand excess deaths a month, if ten percent are insured that would extrapolate to a million a month That's twelve million a year at the moment in the general insured and uninsured population. That's about four percent of the population annually, in ten years forty percent of the population will have departed. That's if my rounded figures are anywhere near correct. Provided these figures stay stable, but they seem to be increasing. Denmarks figures seem honest

www.bitchute.com...

Yep, the mass vaxx die off is just beginning. People feel fine and then just die suddenly. That's why they think it's a joke until it's not.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Really good point there.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
also, this is excess deaths not just the normal attrition rate which would have to be added to the long-term stats.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Well i grabbed the stats for 2020 in america. 53% of americans are covered by life insurance in 2020 either individually or through work.

So pretty much, either that excess deaths number of 100,000 per month from life insurance companies is only the amount they can see on their books, or they had 53k per month excess dead on their books and accounted that number by knowing that only about 53% of americans had health insurance, so they added in the extra 47%.
Either way it’s either 100k or 200k people dying per month excess in America due to the safe and effective vaccine…

It’s a lot of dead people. 1.2 million to 2.4 million. Per year.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Or twenty-four million in ten years. We would have a better idea if the cremation figures were published, but last time I looked the British ones were no longer being made public. so some obscurification is going on. When looking for yearly cremation stats they all seem to stop after 2019 I wonder why. They were fairly steady at 75% so it would be fairly accurate to work out what the real story is. www.cremation.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: eXia7
If this is true, then its obvious that the cull is on. Kill off Americans, then replace them with foreigners and fundamentally change the country.

Can't have pesky freedom loving patriots, only ignorant desperate and willing sheep.

On the good side, housing prices will be dropping and traffic will be much better in many places so that is a win there.

Not with 10 or more million illegals coming into the country.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Stew Peter during an interview with Dr Tenpenny, comes out with this figure, he says is from a government source that his producer has dealings with. She thinks this will be the cardiac problems and will soon taper off and turn in to autoimmune disorders. The mainstream media is thinking up some very creative reasons as they cannot ignore the fact that people are dying suddenly, but are avoiding the obvious because of cognitive dissonance, and paid-off media.Seem to be doing a good job. Hopefully, these figures are hype but Peters is usually on the ball.www.bitchute.com...
I do believe you jumped the shark with this post . I have in person family combined: 57 first cousins who are Gen X , 19 aunts & uncles ( boomers )
& 9 great aunts & uncles .
All but 6 cousins were vaccinated & all my aunts , uncles & greats are vaccinated. No one has died or suffered heart issues.
The vaccines are dangerous to kids imo . I did have 11 co-workers ( boomers ) anti-vaxers who died on ventilators with covid . I work with 2600 people at our corporation & there is a 90% plus vaccine rate at work .
I only got one J&J shot two years ago & that was it.
I was lucky to work for a large privately owned company that did not require vaccinations, but required masks . They even payed us when we we were home sick .
Remember, the largest generation ( boomers ) are at the age of heart failure/attacks on a regular basis.
Heart issues pre & post covid are the #1 leading cause of death in 55 yr olds & up in America.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SecrettoSociety

Bad batches, and poor chilling of the product, make the injury rate patchy, plus a lot of saline shots, as the control. That's why the only thing you can trust is the average death rates before and after the rollout.Yes heart damage, added to the stress of the times would also add to the overall death rate. many factors will be working. But in New Zealand, the death rate went down during the lockdowns, then started going up after the rollout the same was true for Aussie. Getting accurate figures to understand what extent the rollout has had is difficult now when the stats were easily obtainable before the rollout.and now difficult is in itself suspicious.
But still, the reality of a forty percent increase seems to be valid. www.bitchute.com...
Add in the Miscarriage rates and stillbirths , along with menstral problems I think we can agree we have a problem which is being ignored. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Bad batches, and poor chilling of the product, make the injury rate patchy, plus a lot of saline shots, as the control. That's why the only thing you can trust is the average death rates before and after the rollout.Yes heart damage, added to the stress of the times would also add to the overall death rate. many factors will be working. But in New Zealand, the death rate went down during the lockdowns, then started going up after the rollout the same was true for Aussie. Getting accurate figures to understand what extent the rollout has had is difficult now when the stats were easily obtainable before the rollout.and now difficult is in itself suspicious.
But still, the reality of a forty percent increase seems to be valid. www.bitchute.com... in the Miscarriage rates and stillbirths , along with menstral problems I think we can agree we have a problem which is being ignored. www.bitchute.com...
You speak reason , but Bitchute & YouTube are filled with opposing experts with irrefutable proof of what ever theory you want . Thus making them silly sources both .
As a societally barometer look at what women do in regards to child bearing & their cycles. If women we’re experiencing mass birthing issues, you can bet good money on the barrel head they would be in the streets with their hair on fire .
No group becomes more engaged in society than mothers over their children .
The city I live in 250k plus in size still posts births within local media outlets online & the past 5 years the local birth rate histogram is flat & consistent with a slight bump up during lockdowns .
Look locally for your news & quit trusting the internet or social video uploading sites .
It’s no different than the strange accusations of vaccination & autism in children, but no one remembers that boomers & gen x were riddled with vaccines as part of being able to attend both public & private schools & no one was Autistic in the 50s through the 80s . What did change is women went to college in pursuit of careers & thus landing them into motherhood in their late 20s & 30s & that is the true cause of autism. It’s easier to blame something like a vaccine for a mother than accept she played disability roulette on her children by having kids in her 30s out of selfish ambition & not the health of a child.
Children were born to young women for eons with little to no autism until a gen x or millennial woman decided their 30s was a healthy time to have children.
Most problems in society are easily explained by logic , but everyone wants a devil to blame for their curses . Same old story

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
interesting story from a blood analyst. Seems bona fide, as no need for a legal disclaimer if you are just reporting what you are observing. She has kept slides that show things that she has never seen before.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

But still, the reality of a forty percent increase seems to be valid. www.bitchute.com... in the Miscarriage rates and stillbirths , along with menstral problems I think we can agree we have a problem which is being ignored. www.bitchute.com...
You speak reason , but Bitchute & YouTube are filled with opposing experts with irrefutable proof of what ever theory you want . Thus making them silly sources both .
As a societally barometer look at what women do in regards to child bearing & their cycles. If women we’re experiencing mass birthing issues, you can bet good money on the barrel head they would be in the streets with their hair on fire .
The city I live in 250k plus in size still posts births within local media outlets online & the past 5 years the local birth rate histogram is flat & consistent with a slight bump up during lockdowns .
Look locally for your news & quit trusting the internet or social video uploading sites .
It’s no different than the strange accusations of vaccination & autism in children, but no one remembers that boomers & gen x were riddled with vaccines as part of being able to attend both public & private schools & no one was Autistic in the 50s through the 80s . What did change is women went to college in pursuit of careers & thus landing them into motherhood in their late 20s & 30s & that is the true cause of autism. It’s easier to blame something like a vaccine for a mother than accept she played disability roulette on her children by having kids in her 30s out of selfish ambition & not the health of a child.
Children were born to young women for eons with little to no autism until a gen x or millennial woman decided their 30s was a healthy time to have children.
Most problems in society are easily explained by logic , but everyone wants a devil to blame for their curses . Same old story

This is quite hilarious Mr. 3 day old ATS member. A blatant ad hominem attack against those you don't agree with. Then the evidence you present is anecdotal. Are you serious?

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Wtf, I know plenty of women who became mums in their late 20s early 30s and their children are very healthy and not Autistic. What's more is because they are a little bit older, they are often more mature and prepared to take raising their child very seriously which results in an overall better upbringing for the child.

This is also in part due to better living conditions, women who take good care of them self are stretching their youth and fertility on longer.

To say women are selfish because they won't become baby-making factories from 18-23 is honestly effing pathetic. Young people, including women, have a right to enjoy their free, young adult life before settling down and starting a family.

There is ample evidence that older vaccines have harmed children. It's just not as common or prevalent as this new Covid Mrna concoction. Everyday more and more evidence comes out that his crap is dangerous and I can only hope this will eventually lead us to re-think ALL vaccines. Because we have learned that suppression of early treatments for Covid is indeed a thing.

And that has to make any free-thinking person wonder, what else has been suppressed before all this Covid? Easy, early cancer treatments? Treatments for other rare disorders or behavioral problems? Did we as a populace ever really need a vaccine for anything? Or has big pharma had so much power for so long that that they have suppressed easy, cheaper alternatives with less and less resistance as the masses became more and more indoctrinated by corrupt institutions. Just how much have hey potentially shoved aside so they can profit with their medicine. Because it sure as hell is starting to make me wonder.

edit on 6/3/23 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

This is quite hilarious Mr. 3 day old ATS member. A blatant ad hominem attack against those you don't agree with. Then the evidence you present is anecdotal. Are you serious?
If you took my post as an attack , you should quit navel gazing & stop viewing things through your ambitions of identity.
I can’t help you with your victimhood, but I can listen.
So fire away with your confidence or anxiety as it means nothing in a chat room .
A man is what he needs to be in every room he visits.
Peace .. I wont argue with you at all .
Your opinion moves like a mystery to yourself & I accept knowing little.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope

Wtf, I know plenty of women who became mums in their late 20s early 30s and their children are very healthy and not Autistic. What's more is because they are a little bit older, they are often more mature and prepared to take raising their child very seriously which results in an overall better upbringing for the child.

This is also in part due to better living conditions, women who take good care of them self are stretching their youth and fertility on longer.

To say women are selfish because they won't become baby-making factories from 18-23 is honestly effing pathetic. Young people, including women, have a right to enjoy their free, young adult life before settling down and starting a family.

There is ample evidence that older vaccines have harmed children. It's just not as common or prevalent as this new Covid Mrna concoction. Everyday more and more evidence comes out that his crap is dangerous and I can only hope this will eventually lead us to re-think ALL vaccines. Because we have learned that suppression of early treatments for Covid is indeed a thing.

And that has to make any free-thinking person wonder, what else has been suppressed before all this Covid? Easy, early cancer treatments? Treatments for other rare disorders or behavioral problems? Did we as a populace ever really need a vaccine for anything? Or has big pharma had so much power for so long that that they have suppressed easy, cheaper alternatives with less and less resistance as the masses became more and more indoctrinated by corrupt institutions. Just how much have hey potentially shoved aside so they can profit with their medicine. Because it sure as hell is starting to make me wonder.
Neat

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

And yet traffic is still terrible.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Stew Peter during an interview with Dr Tenpenny, comes out with this figure, he says is from a government source that his producer has dealings with.

While we're at it, I overheard a couple of geezers down at the supermarket talking about some unicorns they saw in the woods yesterday. So you can be sure this definitely happened, and to prove it beyond any doubt I'll be making a bitchute video later.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Everything that's implemented ideas, products you name it, have as much upside as they have a downside.The downside of this was suppressed, for good reason, it was experimental and was used to try out a few things while the legislation was protecting them. If it was a bona fide vaccine it would have been stable, tested,not forced on anyone, and not displayed any adverse events. Plus the patents owned by DARPA or Rothchildes point to the purpose. It will never be known as the cock up that ended the modern world, simply because there will be no one left to report it as such.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Stew Peter during an interview with Dr Tenpenny, comes out with this figure, he says is from a government source that his producer has dealings with. She thinks this will be the cardiac problems and will soon taper off and turn in to autoimmune disorders. The mainstream media is thinking up some very creative reasons as they cannot ignore the fact that people are dying suddenly, but are avoiding the obvious because of cognitive dissonance, and paid-off media.Seem to be doing a good job. Hopefully, these figures are hype but Peters is usually on the ball.www.bitchute.com...
How can you even post such a goofy thread ? You are neat & I plan on studying your behaviour based on your words . Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I will also be waiting to see what you post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join