It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two and a half million excess deaths a month USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Apparently, Mat Hancock gave them to a reporter and was pissed she published them.

edit on 5-3-2023 by anonentity because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Stew Peter

LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If this is true, then its obvious that the cull is on. Kill off Americans, then replace them with foreigners and fundamentally change the country.

Can't have pesky freedom loving patriots, only ignorant desperate and willing sheep.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As @Asktheanimals said above, suddenly people are passing away all around us.
I just found out that an old friend died as well, haven't been able to find out what happened to her.
Frightening.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
If this is true, then its obvious that the cull is on. Kill off Americans, then replace them with foreigners and fundamentally change the country.

Can't have pesky freedom loving patriots, only ignorant desperate and willing sheep.

I'm wondering if you are right, we are some of the very few Americans left in our area.
If this isn't a plan, then what else could be the reason?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So with a birth rate of 3m~ a year with a slightly growing population we’re slated to lose 25m Americans this year or 7%.

Reading the title that is saying 30 million deaths above the normal 3 million per year, so do you all believe 10% of the population is dying left and right?

If we say 270 million are vaccinated then 30 million are going to be dead this year?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

How can you say that when members of ATS have had the magnet stuck to them at the injection site?

Wait... Do you believe this can be real? Even if there was metallic particles in large amounts in the vaccine there would still not be enough for this to actually work.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

On the good side, housing prices will be dropping and traffic will be much better in many places so that is a win there.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

When we lay out the numbers it certainly makes the premise of the thread less believable which was what I was attempting to do.

But I don’t think it’s going to work. Some just S&F based off the title, not the facts or lack there of.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Many people who take the vax. Have immediate blood problems, one being a severe drop in iron. In the human body, the amount of iron is enough to make one nail you don't need much if it leaves the cells and collects in one area , Like in some people the vax might stay in the injection site, it could have enough iron in that area to attract a magnet.As the red blood cells seem to react quite fast to the stuff.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

1st cousin found out he had aggressive cancer in august. passed today.

5th family member in a few months

Including one of my own siblings (likely medication or stress induced)

I've been hearing cancer a lot lately. Let's say it's not real. I can only think of 2 outcomes. Either people are dying more frequently of cancer/heart/etc issues or it's just media bringing it to our attention and making us all anxious for whatever reason the media does things these days.

Either way, it is more common in the sense that I've been hearing about more and more maladies.

Since the very start of covid (just a little over a month) I stared hearing about people I've grown to be friends with over the years in our company dying one by one. It's a large company but in the passed 16 years of being there, I knew of 2 friends passing in 10 years. Since covid, there were 7 more dropping like flies in just 2-3 years. Now family members with cancer and nerve damaging diseases.

Granted, many of these were pre-vax. Some were post vax. The death from covid had all seemed to be pre-vax. I had family members that caught covid and did get vaxed. The bad side was that each time seems to be a little worse (they seem to keep catching it).

I haven't been vaxed but I feel like I might have caught something that resembles this in the very very beginning but since then, I've only had serious anxiety issues that I can only contribute to the medication I keep trying to ween off of (without any success). If I had not, then I can't really say that I've ever caught covid.

..and that age is making me fall apart. I'm around 50 now so it's about that time

All in all, I do feel like something is going on, though. And it's not good. Planned or not... That mention about americans being eradicated to make room for the the new melting pot disturbs me in no little way. Put the wrong people in power and it could be a real sick idea that some people would love to put in place.

Man.. We elect the dumbest people. Who needs a background check when we deliberately elect them knowing this history that's right there in our faces. We don't need to look into their background for something worse. We see that already and still elect them because...

My Party! Who else do I have to choose from? Lesser of two evils... and all that stupidity.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Timber13
Sorry to hear about your cousin, and your family members. That's a lot to deal with.
My girlfriend who just passed - I just remembered that her boyfriend passed on a short time ago, and he was ten years younger than her.
So even age is not a consideration these days.
As for this administration, after watching the current leader's 'speeches' for a few seconds only, I am truly embarrassed for him. I'm sure that anyone here could speak with more backbone and intelligence!
Looking forward to 2024 elections!

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't know your age, but it's a fact of life, that as you get older, people you know die. The first half of your life is weddings, the second half is funerals..it's a very old saying that rings true.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't know your age, but it's a fact of life, that as you get older, people you know die. The first half of your life is weddings, the second half is funerals..it's a very old saying that rings true.

You solved the mystery. Good work.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I'm glad most in Congress knew not to get Covid vaccinated. That's why there are so few medical emergencies amongst them.

I'm disappointed most top Mainstream Media people knew not to get Covid vaccinated. That's why there are so few medial emergencies amongst them.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: vonclod

You solved the mystery. Good work.

And you think you solve anything?..LMFAO One bovine scat thread after another.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Many people who take the vax. Have immediate blood problems, one being a severe drop in iron. In the human body, the amount of iron is enough to make one nail you don't need much if it leaves the cells and collects in one area , Like in some people the vax might stay in the injection site, it could have enough iron in that area to attract a magnet.As the red blood cells seem to react quite fast to the stuff.

I don't think you really understand the level of power the magnet would need to be along with the amount of iron isolated in a small area for the magnet to stick through layers of skin. If that level of iron was in every sq inch of your body you would almost be an iron statue under your skin. Just take a magnet and see how many layers of paper it takes not to stick to a 100% medal surface to understand what I am talking about.

edit on 5-3-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yes I understand what you are saying, but the only thing in the body that a magnet would stick to is the iron in the blood, and only then in a concentrated elemental state. Those calamari clots have no iron, so the iron has gone someplace.When the void it fills would have been iron rich blood.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A classic……

👽

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Pfizer’s documents show lipid nanoparticles with their mRNA cargo being distributed throughout the entire body and passing through the blood brain, placental and foetal blood brain barriers and concentrate in the ovaries. From US life insurance reports we know that the all-cause death rates were up 40% in ages 18-64 years by the end of Q3 2021, and according to life insurance companies there are 100,000 excess deaths per month in the US in all age groups, which cannot be attributed to COVID-19 alone [46]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bombshell publication: The mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective but outright dangerous

Information from life insurance companies: 100,000 excess death per month in the US. 1.2 million a year.
There is a difference in numbers. From Stew Peters - 2.5 million a month. 30 million a year.
I think 30 million a year right now is not happening.
That sounds way too high.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join