It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two and a half million excess deaths a month USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Stew Peter during an interview with Dr Tenpenny, comes out with this figure, he says is from a government source that his producer has dealings with. She thinks this will be the cardiac problems and will soon taper off and turn in to autoimmune disorders. The mainstream media is thinking up some very creative reasons as they cannot ignore the fact that people are dying suddenly, but are avoiding the obvious because of cognitive dissonance, and paid-off media.Seem to be doing a good job. Hopefully, these figures are hype but Peters is usually on the ball.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ya no

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

No yea...

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Healthy friend same age as me died of a heart attack last week while on their 2nd honeymoon. Tragic stuff. It could be as high as 2 million, I know as many people who've died over the last 2 years as I did in the previous 10.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

So with a birth rate of 3m~ a year with a slightly growing population we’re slated to lose 25m Americans this year or 7%.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Don't know, but here the University Medical Hospital is extremely busy every morning at 8 am. Most people are in line taking the morning blood test for further test in the morning.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I can provide the same anecdote.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I will call doom loop now. Simply because when they made the experimental medication it had no targeting mechanism. Some people might have got lucky because they didn't keep the stuff frozen.But if they kept getting boosted then the inevitability of what will happen is what is supposed to happen when your body identifies a foreign protein, it kills the cell it has to. If they are neurons you have a problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hopefully, these figures are hype but Peters is usually on the ball

Isnt this the guy that said Covid was snake venom?

Look I am unvaxxed and think its doing way more harm than good. But 2.5 million a month? That seems excessive

link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I know as many people who've died over the last 2 years as I did in the previous 10.

That's about the number for me as well. I'm mid fifties so some of it starts to be expected but the number jumped fast. Where it used to be one, sometimes none, a year. Now the number is higher but also includes suicides due to lockdowns, overdoses, lack of medical care plus a few suspected to be the elephant in the room.

link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I hope everyone is preparing for a cluster #.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ohhchongo

Dr. Tenpenny is an idiot who really started the whole vaccines makes you magnetic.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Dr. Tenpenny is an idiot who really started the whole vaccines makes you magnetic.

Are you getting a booster soon then?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Are you getting a booster soon then?

What do you think is more effective?

We could,

- point out how objectively worthless the boosters and vax for most people is.
- if we do that, why even take a possible risk on such.
- show the kleptocracy via record quarters and poor results.

Or we could,

- make up BS numbers easy to disprove at face value.

All the dogmatic ideologies are so obviously “rules for thee but not for me”. So quick to point out the shortcomings and hubris on the other side, but even quicker to use the same tactics as their opponent like this is elementary playground. “They started it”.

All adults want to be treated as such. They can see through BS, and arrogantly shilling it only does a disservice to your cause.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

How can you say that when members of ATS have had the magnet stuck to them at the injection site?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You may be right…..

They were after The Doctor in 2022……Tenpenny being sought

(If it’s the same person)

👽

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

How can you say that when members of ATS have had the magnet stuck to them at the injection site?

For your magnetic amusement……

Source Video: m.facebook.com...

👽
edit on 5-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I was of similar thought until a friend, an older fellow whom I've known forv years as a straight shooter, told me that it worked on him. Magnet stuck to his injection spot.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The site cannot be reached. In your avatar, you quote Artur C Clark. His classic statement could be defined another way, As "magic is what you do not understand". This begs the question is it what you do not want to understand because it is frightening? but when you understand something it no longer becomes scary because then you have the knowledge to dismantle it. If this happens which I believe does, tin foil hatting won't make it go away, it needs a different approach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join