It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Gets First Dem Challenger for 2024 - Marianne Williamson.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Saturday, March 4, 2023

As rumored over the past 2 weeks, Marianne Williamson has thrown her hat in the ring...becoming the only Democrat seeking to unseat President Biden during the 2024 Primaries.

Marianne Williamson launches campaign against Biden, vows to fight 'forces of hatred, injustice and fear'.

Williamson called on supporters to 'create a vision of justice and love that is so powerful that it will override the forces of hatred and injustice and fear'.

Spiritual adviser and bestselling self-help author Marianne Williamson officially declared her candidacy for president on Saturday, launching a 2024 Democratic primary challenge against President Biden.

"The status quo will not disrupt itself… that's our job," Williamson said at her campaign kickoff event at Washington D.C.’s Union Station.

"We know that this country is plagued by many challenges now, not the least of which is hatred and division, which is greater than any of us have experienced national life. It is our job to create a vision of justice and love that is so powerful that it will override the forces of hatred and injustice and fear," Williamson said in her speech.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

THIS MIGHT WORK, if Joe Biden continues to mentally decline. Democrats who are not challenging President Joe Biden, due to either Respect, or Fear, may regret it, if candidate Williamson wins a few early primaries.

We'll know more on February 3, 2024, when Democrats have their First Primary...South Carolina.

Source: www.pbs.org...

ATS ADMIN: IMO, It's time to start a 2024 National Election forum.

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/4/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I no longer believe we, the people have any say in who gets the DNC nomination. If we did, Hillary would never have been chosen for 2016; she was not the people's choice.

It's going to be interesting to see what gets pulled out of the bag of tricks-on both sides.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I no longer believe we, the people have any say in who gets the DNC nomination. If we did, Hillary would never have been chosen for 2016; she was not the people's choice.

It's going to be interesting to see what gets pulled out of the bag of tricks-on both sides.

That would mean all the Primary elections are all rigged !!!!

(or at least the high delegate states are, enough to get a nomination set) 😁

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I'm eager to see if another person challenges Joe, and if Joe himself will possibly remove himself from being a candidate, due to a major mental episode.

Would America vote for Joe, if he mentally locked-up during a debate, like John Fetterman did?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That would mean all the Primary elections are all rigged !!!!

(or at least the high delegate states are, enough to get a nomination set) 😁

Yeah, I guess you'd have to believe the election for POTUS might be rigged/cheated in order to think shenanigans can happen in the primary's too.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It was sad how Bernie Sanders let Hillary Clinton elbow him out of the way in 2016. Bernie always appeared to be a fighter for the people.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Haha, what gave you that idea? The DNC Super-Delegates to make sure only the "chosen" can get enough support for the nomination or the DNC chief providing Clinton the debate questions in advance?

DNC Rejects Amendments to Eliminate Superdelegates, locking Sanders Delegates Out of the Room

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Donna Brazille Leaked 2 Other Questions to Hillary

Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
TRUMP! 'Is the way'...
Only Trump is this Brave.
edit on 3 4 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: Added link.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

t's going to be interesting to see what gets pulled out of the bag of tricks-on both sides.

That's a great point. it's gonna be a fun one. Roller coaster ride for sure huh?
edit on 3 4 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: ETA

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was sad how Bernie Sanders let Hillary Clinton elbow him out of the way in 2016. Bernie always appeared to be a fighter for the people.

Bought him out , most likely.
"fighter for the people" or "where is my money" ?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
good.

but joe will get 95% of the vote
this time.

right up there with little rocketman and xi.

she will eat him tho.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Short-sighted, Ignorant Democrats don't realize that almost ANYONE is preferable to a President with ADVANCING DEMENTIA.

Democrats turn on 'joke' candidate Marianne Williamson after she announces 2024 challenge to Biden.
Full Story at: www.foxnews.com...

Biden is freakin Dangerous.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm eager to see if another person challenges Joe, and if Joe himself will possibly remove himself from being a candidate, due to a major mental episode.

Would America vote for Joe, if he mentally locked-up during a debate, like John Fetterman did?

Assuming any of our votes even matter, they still voted for fetterman. Or at least, he got elected...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Assuming any of our votes even matter, they still voted for fetterman. Or at least, he got elected...

Fetterman's handlers were smart. Only one debate, 8 days before election day, after 75% of PA voters had already voted by mail. Those who saw the debate, after voting for him, must have felt sick to their stomachs.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Fetterman's handlers were smart. Only one debate, 8 days before election day, after 75% of PA voters had already voted by mail. Those who saw the debate, after voting for him, must have felt sick to their stomachs.

Although id argue the voters would still have needed to be brain dead to vote for him even without debate.... shows how uninformed they are or the strength of democrat media propaganda.

Not a huge fan of dr. Oz but i cant be lieve he lost to lurch....

new topics

top topics

join