It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Boreing Launches New Chocolate Company In Response To Hershey's Woke Trans stunt

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I love it. The same people who brought you Jeremy's razors now brings you Jeremy's Chocolate. I LOVE their commercials! I don't think anyone makes commercials for their products like this and they are entertaining in themselves.

Awesome move!

rumble.com...

twitter.com...

BREAKING: Daily Wire's Jeremy Boreing launches new chocolate company in response to Hershey's woke trans stunt

The new candy line features two products, a chocolate bar called "She/Her," and another with NUTS called "He/Him."

thepostmillennial.com...

"We have two kinds. She/Her, and He/Him. One of them's got nuts. If you need me to tell you which one it is, keep giving your money to Hershey's."

www.jeremysrazors.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I quit buying hershey bars. First they took out whole almonds and put in broke crunched up almonds. Then they went back to very few whole almonds. Now they are back to tiny pieces of almonds again and are twice or more the price.
To hell with hershy!

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
this is just priceless!!!....love it!

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
I love it. The same people who brought you Jeremy's razors now brings you Jeremy's Chocolate. I LOVE their commercials! I don't think anyone makes commercials for their products like this and they are entertaining in themselves.
Awesome move!

rumble.com...

twitter.com...

BREAKING: Daily Wire's Jeremy Boreing launches new chocolate company in response to Hershey's woke trans stunt

The new candy line features two products, a chocolate bar called "She/Her," and another with NUTS called "He/Him."

thepostmillennial.com...

"We have two kinds. She/Her, and He/Him. One of them's got nuts. If you need me to tell you which one it is, keep giving your money to Hershey's."

www.jeremysrazors.com...

"Hershe's" can go to hell.
I'd trust Jeremy's next to my jugular.
SNF!

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Why don't the American People build a Robot President of their own and vote for HIM/HER/HE/SHE/IT?

Like Biden, but one that doesn't sniff kids.
edit on 4/3/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I just ordered my 4 pack from www.jeremysrazors.com. $32.00 total after candy, S&H and taxes but it's for a good cause, which is to make a point......and eat some chocolate. Two of each. I'm sure many will eat one of each and save the other for posterity.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hopefully it'll taste better.

Hershey's = 💩

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Agree, its one of the worst chocolates out there. The only thing worse than a Hershey kiss is the mess the leave with all the damn foil. Couple that together it is one of the worst candies ever made besides maybe the Starbusrt. I think Starburst translated into ancient latin means wrappers Fu*king Everywhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
thanks for finding that commercial.

top topics

join