It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Affirmative action runs on channeled talent.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The reason so many people want the force of law to get their foot in the door is they hope to use their psychic abilities to channel the appearance of competence.

It is important for the intelligent to have a meditative practice they can live with in order to make sure you're not leaving your guard down.

Meditation is not a religious practice but a means of knowing your own soul. You can use the Gospel message to cope with any hurts or lack of forgiveness which you discover when you meditate, if you choose.

People are taught to gather up what you know and feel from the things you touch and use and the spaces you occupy. It is my opinion that some people become schoolteachers because they want to practice class warfare. The established families on school boards may secretly know and accept them because such teachers will serve to keep newcomers' kids from competing effectively against their own.

If you do not have a practice to keep your soul in good shape, you may be leaving a low-grade residual haunting on the places and things you are around.

If minorities can do a given job, then they should have access to it. However, it is my opinion that there's a chance some people, whites included, are subsisting on the forage of channeled talents.

If they take up a bunch of room that they cannot sustain with their own talents, they may start ensuring intelligent people are trapped where they can't use their skills but where other people can borrow their talents psychically. Meditation and prayer may become banned either by law or by gangs.

It is critical to purchase good books on meditation from the new book store. It rather seems as if I couldn't absorb very much of the material until I started paying the authors. Maybe there's a way they can bring that about.

edit on 4-3-2023 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The human species always blames external forces for the sad state the world is in, absolving themselves of any responsibility in the matter.

The truth is, the entire human race-every single human-has played a part in creating the world we live in today, either by action or inaction.

There are a gazillion excuses each of us can come up with to exonerate ourselves, but that's all the are; excuses.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So a starving child in a third world country is responsible for the state of the world?

So the child adopted to gay parents is responsible for the way they are treated?

Your lumping the blame on the entirety of the human race is ridiculous.

So. The trafficked human who is sold into slavery is responsible because they didn’t act?

a reply to: nugget1

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
I am assuming you meant to reply to me.

Please explain in greater detail why you think I'm implying all those people are responsible for anything. I don't see a connection.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
So a starving child in a third world country is responsible for the state of the world?

So the child adopted to gay parents is responsible for the way they are treated?

Your lumping the blame on the entirety of the human race is ridiculous.

So. The trafficked human who is sold into slavery is responsible because they didn’t act?

a reply to: nugget1

I'm not sure what you're trying to convey here? Each of us are responsible for our actions and reactions. Bad things happen to people more often than most realize, and there are two outcomes.

One can allow a 'bad childhood' to become an excuse to commit crimes, be abusive to others and any other self-gratifying actions they desire, or they can use unfortunate circumstances as a learning lesson to become the kind of humane person they wish their life had had.

It's for each person to decide if they want to overcome or succumb to the misfortunes in their life. Using past abuses as an excuse for living ones' life as part of the problem instead of part of the solution is just that-an excuse.

top topics

join