It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov Gets Laughed At During New Delhi Conference.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Funny they laughed at Trump warning Europe not to become to dependent on Russian oil too...

The people laughing are globalist who align with the WEF and the great reset. Are these really the people you all wanna align with as well?

You know the people trying to sterilize and poison us...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Not long ago our govt and media lied, and convinced the world, that Trump was in cahoots with Russia. Then blamed Russia for blowing up their own pipeline, All bs of course. Made up courtesy of the liars. Putting aside the fact that I don't trust a thing our govt and media is pushing:

If it turns out that Ukraine really is one of the most corrupt govts in the world, and NATO, really isn't holding up their promises to Russia, and 30+ bioweapon labs were sitting on Russian borders, and we blew up their pipeline, that all seems a bit aggressive, and i can understand how we could be seen as instigators in this mess. Throw in the billions to feed the war machine, and ask who is really at war with Russia? Ukraine's war or Biden's war?

Of course, we can't have access to Russian news, and Ukraine has silenced everyone, and our govt and media are just plain liars, so we are not allowed to decide for ourselves what to think about this war.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Nicely said!!

Here in the West, we're not required to believe the stuff a politician of any sort spews...

In the Soviet Union...oops, Russia under Wanna-be Tsar Putin, disbelief can get you killed. The epidemic of people falling off buildings is rather proof of that.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

India is a coming super-power. It's also home to, as you put it, good people. Every encounter with folks from India that I've had has been good.

Someday, I'm going to visit--someday.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So where do Russia and India really sit on the BRICS deal? India had one court ruling to kill Bill Gates. They could not pull that off and still getting jabbed up in many parts.

India is good decent people. When I was there 20 years ago, a lot of their infrastructure in cars and housing was still in the 1960's. Not a bad thing.

India is a big county, lot of people. Apparently they even have some nukes. In the current geopolitical environment, at least they could entertain some nonsense from another nation.

India can and will fight when stuck between the Muslim and China stuff. They may not be a technological strong nation, in this spiritual war I would not write them off too quick. With how they got a mention in BRICS, where ever this world goes in the future, they have a valid part to play.

India is a mess and has always been such. They have interesting culture no doubt but here is still unspoken division of castes also huge problems with human rights. Rapes of minor girls and lack of respect for females ( treated like between fist and stove ) . Ganges holy burials, this river is swollen with dead ppl and dirties river in planet earth and people bath in it because it is holy.. wicked !

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We all know (at least in the free World) that Russia started this War. We all know that Lavrov lied, but pay attention! What did he say? It's significant! War? If "War" has been "launched against Russia" as he claims, how come people got arrested for saying "no War!"? And btw, if/when Russia is officially at war, it changes a lot of things!

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: gortex
I don't support Russia... I am simply stating the whole world is a mess ..there is no good side and bad side... It all stinks

Which is exactly what around 30 nations said by abstaining from a vote against Russia. They aren't as dumb as American civilians are I guess.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I don't support Russia... I am simply stating the whole world is a mess ..there is no good side and bad side... It all stinks

Which is exactly what around 30 nations said by abstaining from a vote against Russia. They aren't as dumb as American civilians are I guess.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am a huge critic of America's wars. But folks who talk about that and let Russia off the hook need to listen to what their momma told them as children.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You said But america... yea thats at least a minimum level of support, dont excuse the behavior, it lessens you and the act.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Nicely said!!

Here in the West, we're not required to believe the stuff a politician of any sort spews...

In the Soviet Union...oops, Russia under Wanna-be Tsar Putin, disbelief can get you killed. The epidemic of people falling off buildings is rather proof of that.

Here in the U.S, we get lootings, riots and “peaceful”protests.

You get yelled out and get called a racist, when you disagree with race swapping in old books/movie characters etc.

That Disneys “little mermaid “ is in fact white, and if you cringe that it gets swapped with Whoopie Goldberg later.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

When you start valuing your safety over your freedom you should expect to loose both

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Those that laughed During Lavrov's speech in India.

Were mostly western delegates of course western delegates.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

freedom you should expect to loose both

What Freedom? you mean to watch slowly how West its social hierarchy is collapsing? what is happening with US/West, Eu reminds me of the story of Babylon.
edit on 5-3-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

I am a huge critic of America's wars.

America is innocent in this conflict of Ukraine?

8 Years ago US pushed a color revolution in Kiev.
Removed a democratically elected goverment over that's gov rejection of the EU maiden deal.

Victoria nuland and other state officials came and greeted protestors just further showing that those protests greeting them with gifts..

edit on 5-3-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

No in this case I meant freedom of speech, having as many children as you want without the state punishing you for that, freedom to practice your religion, etc those types of freedoms

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Russia needs to do a better job at picking their propagandist and having control over what they say because it's been kind of embarrassing. I think even pro Russia posters on this site would secretly agree.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Imagine to be fighting for and supporting a clown like zelensky.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Its as proof as reading the headlines from Mainstream news media that Putin has fell from the stairs. Or that he is going to die.

But King Biden is always healthy.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Unlike Europe. India is smarter than Europe.
By buying Russia's oil and gas.
India's economy is growing.

Unfortunately for Germany. The economy isn't doing to well.
German inflation unexpectedly accelerates in February

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join