It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Drunken Master

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

What's happening in Ukraine would be China's worst nightmare.

That's the death knell because the great defenders of Global Democracy would rush to aid a Democratic uprising and democide in China right?

Taiwan is that dissenting spark and they just can't seem to let it go.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: 19Bones79
This is happening in the West as well.

Take a trip to China, or Hong Kong, and report back. Even the worst behaviour in the developed West does not align with the best behaviour in China.

The Chinese like to pick their nose and eat the snot too .

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I like that kung fu movie.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The Chinese have worse than cross dressing paedos corrupting their children?

Do they teach hate against their largest ethnic group?

Do their corporations own their dictator?

Do they have government sponsored hate groups like antifa and blm that are hell bent on breaking down their society?
edit on 4-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

The Ukraine area are of interest to the Khazarian mafia due to its early historical significance wrt their roots.

Possibly an Israel 2.0

China doesn't hold the same 'spiritual' significance so what the final approach to the Chinese mainland would be is anyone's guess.
edit on 4-3-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I think the Chinese are watching the Russians and second guessing their own military power. China's military has never been tested. Meanwhile the Europeans / West have been warring with each other since the dawn of time. It is a national sport.

Too many stupid forms of government in Europe, and to think the place was totally and utterly destroyed frigging twice! And they're right back at it.

America's founders were brilliant, we are atleast a light year ahead of their thinking.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I'm thinking the spark in Taiwan might get those 400k dissenters on the mainland a little antsy.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

5% from within, that's all it takes.

I just want some commie arsse... It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy American on the inside.

Anywhere there's a struggle with Marxism I'm there... home and abroad.

edit on 4-3-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

China doesn't hold the same 'spiritual' significance so what the final approach to the Chinese mainland would be is anyone's guess.

With China taking over, money. If it is good for business China gets stronger. Not much money in blowing up infrastructure, better returns when taking it over.

As for taking over China, got to help those trapped behind it's Great Firewall. The censorship and social mentoring is more than Orwell could imagine. A lot of people there know, but they also know not to talk about it as well when they do.

What is the end goal with China, a more our democracy? A better standard in human rights? Or just somewhere to put all out hate and vengeance so what emerges are better killers?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Joe Biden might be the legitimate face of the Drunken Master strategy, but I'm not fooled for one second that there are still very clear, coherent and ruthlessly efficient minds working behind the scenes doing exactly what it is they are supposed to be doing in order to ensure China does not become the next biggest superpower.

Oh man, you figured it out. He's really not at the steering wheel and there are several security clearances above him that dont give a damn about Republican or Democrat.

They'd get a good laugh at how polarized and targeted the threads and discussions are here though, only if they were forced to waste their time in some sort of mandatory educational course to help understand the common situation.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

With China taking over, money. If it is good for business China gets stronger. Not much money in blowing up infrastructure, better returns when taking it over.

There's already a $1trillion price on rebuilding Ukraine.

As for the future of the Chinese people, I hope they're not the main event in the West's depopulation agenda.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

My issue with them is the complete and total disregard their strategy holds for You The People.

Sovereignty is dead in their minds.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

As for the future of the Chinese people, I hope they're not the main event in the West's depopulation agenda.

The West is a bit behind the curve on this one over the past decades. One child policy. Still breading like rabbits...

Ukraine population was around 30 Million, back around 15 Million now. Some dead, lots fled. To get to the root of this war, who's trillion? EU, Russia or Ukraine's?

I am in the cut it in half camp between EU and Russia for now. Ukraine independence is on the back foot.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Ukraine will regain its independence, a little bit smaller but hopefully wiser.

The last thing Putin wants is escalation towards nuclear next to regained territory, but I get the sense he will go there before he allows his country to be reduced to nothing which is what the internationalists hoped to achieve.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I hope Russia and China will be cool if NATO goes for Kiev. When it comes to Crimea, things start to get MAD.

As an umpire at a footy match, this is how I see it from here.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
In many ways it is bad to see national independence fall to global influence. This NWO push screws us all over one way or another. The resources of Ukraine have no chance against this East-West tension. Maybe there is some spirit there somewhere trying, Zelensky ain't it.

I am sure there are many that do hear both sides, as for being able to articulate it that has financial backing and common sense in a realistic way, tough call.

Is there enough to what makes Ukraine what it is to tell both sides to stick it? It don't look that way as it has gone blue/yellow on red/black.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Honestly, I think NATO removes itself from Ukraine and only Blackrock and others are allowed to rebuild Ukraine and line their pockets which is what this has always been about.

The West can't afford to be bleeding money and arms indefinitely.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

A peace deal will be reached. Russia will get to keep the Russian speaking territories while Blackrock and Co will get to rebuild the rest of Ukraine, and I'm sure the estimated cost of $1trillion is only a draft estimate.

I just don't see it. If peace is negotiated and western investors come in to Ukraine, doesn't that defeat the purpose of Russia having invaded Ukraine to begin with? Wasn't the whole idea to keep westerners and their allies as far away from Russia as possible?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

When you have the power to create currency, this is what the NWO is about and wants to centralize it.

The Blackrock, Vanguard ships are operating under maritime law.

The West can't afford to be bleeding money and arms indefinitely.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a weakened totalitarian regime is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think you aught to check your military figures again. China, active military, reserves and paramilitary adds up to 4,015,000. American figures add up to 2,072,950. I think China has the slight advantage in man power. Please don't spout on about technological advantages ie, ships, submarines or aircraft. As I've said before you can have the latest, most modern aircraft carrier but, but 1 low tech cruise can send it to the bottom.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join