It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. David Martin Update, He Has The Receipts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dr. David Martin has been on top of the gain of function coronavirus story since the plandemic began. He has provided the information numerous times to show SARS Cov2 is an on going gain of function research project started in the University of Chapel Hill with Dr. Ralph Baric and whose patents go back to 1998. Dr. Martin released a video a few days ago clearly and concisely showing how this this virus came to be and how the government and members of congress know exactly what's going on. He suggests the house Republicans plan to "get to the bottom of it" after the department of energy admitted it was not likely a naturally occuring virus-- but this will still be a cover up. This is because no one wants to admit exactly what happened as that would also implicate the criminal elements who planned it. Doing this would be political suicide and probably get you added to a lot of hit lists as well.

Dr. Martin Further Reading - Reveals Who Patented Coronavirus

edit on 3-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
FYI, the DOE did not say that it was not a naturally occurring virus. They think it was a naturally occurring virus that was harvested from the wild by the Wuhan lab and then released from the lab through carelessness.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
FYI, the DOE did not say that it was not a naturally occurring virus. They think it was a naturally occurring virus that was harvested from the wild by the Wuhan lab and then released from the lab through carelessness.

Watch the video and get back to me on if you still believe it. There is a thing called willful ignorance.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Dr. David Martin has been on top of the gain of function coronavirus story since the plandemic begun. He has provided the information numerous times to show SARS Cov2 is an on going gain of function research project started in the University of Chapel Hill with Dr. Ralph Baric and whose patents go back to 1998. Dr. Martin released a video a few days ago clearly and concisely showing how this this virus came to be and how the government and members of congress know exactly what's going on. He suggests the house Republicans plan to "get to the bottom of it" after the department of energy admitted it was not likely a naturally occuring virus is going to still be a cover up. This is because no one wants to admit exactly what happened as that would also implicate the criminal elements who planned it. Doing this would be political suicide and probably get you added to a lot of hit lists as well.

Dr. Martin Further Reading - Reveals Who Patented Coronavirus

This virus is obviously a result of bioweapons research, which is a hint of why no one will ever publicly get to the bottom of it any time soon. Not in an " official narrative" sort of way. It'll constantly be confused, obfuscated and propagandised.

I have some doubts as to where it originally escaped/was released from. There are possibilities other than Wuhan.

Like much about this pandemic, it will be up to future historians to try and sort this mess out.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Coronavirus: Did a Chinese Scientist Steal the Virus from a Canadian National Microbiology Lab?

This is one thread looking into some of these issues as it started going global.

Shi Zhengli, the Bat Lady and one in charge at the Wuhan Lab and national emergency response does have a long academic history looking into bat coronavirus. Genetic sequencing going on at the time found a close match to bat coronaviruses. Why the theory of bat - pengolia was put forward as a smoke screen.

It was what was different and how much different to find the smoking gun. Lot of history and ongoing research around that spike protein. With the US Legislators seeing this research was trouble years ago, Fauci and others decided to keep investing and move the research offshore. Wuhan was one place that picked up some of this work.

Some reports around the Wuhan World Military Games as Event 201 was running before the main event started does present evidence of an intentional release. The global lockstep approach puts the WEF high on the suspect list. As least some with influence over this organization knowingly got its members to implement their directions. The coordinated attack on treatments like HCQ and Ivermectin does support these conclusions.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

The vaccine is a result of bio/chemical warfare

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26911611]v1rtu0s0[/post
If it was as a result of bioweapon research it does a lousy job with its 99.9 percent survival rate ... Sounds deadly to me....
There will be no future historians...there will be a narrative spun by the victors and taken as truth by the future generations

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

She didnt have to steal anything... many of her studies she was working directly with both Baric and Daszak. The study author list tells us black on white. They have for many years.

In 2016 US gov. shut down projects they deemed risky due to the nature of Gain Of Function / Directed Evolution.

Barics project with Wuhan was one of those.

Didn't stop them from publishing the study in 2017, in which they discuss how they made changes to the Sars-Cov strain to make it more suseptible to humans.

She didn't steal a damn thing.

It is however, VERY convinient, having Chinese labs do the dirty work, both for when the # goes down or accidents happen.
Too bad the paper trail is massive.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

She didnt have to steal anything...

I assume you are talking about Shi Zhengli? I never claimed she stole anything. With someone in that position I would be surprised if she did. Maybe a cookie as a kid, but not often. All this research was provided to her, with the support of the CPP. It is why they looked to her first as it broke out.

As for who exactly and why set things in motion, I see bigger globalist forces in play, the Bill Gates types as he continues his family eugenics agenda. Some in the CPP might be on board? Would expect at least a few to to direct the panic and fear.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: [post=26911611]v1rtu0s0[/post
If it was as a result of bioweapon research it does a lousy job with its 99.9 percent survival rate ... Sounds deadly to me....

Bioweapons research doesn't mean bioweapon finished product.

There will be no future historians...there will be a narrative spun by the victors and taken as truth by the future generations

No, there'll be historians. Agreed they will have difficulty overcoming the narrative, but I think they'll get there. It won't be like ww2 history for example. The world is changing fast, the power in the not too distant future will be with present day emerging countries. I doubt there'll be as much pressure to stick to the script.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Managed to find the study from 2011 on Sars-Cov-1... now mind you, they weren't doing mRNA test (HHHMMMMM I thought all the pro-vaxxers were arguing the mRNA had been around for ages...), but the test results show some similarities to what I think we might find in vaccinated people today.

From their attempts at Sars-Cov-1 vaccine in 2011:

These results indicate that not only did the DIV vaccine fail to protect from viral replication and morbidity/mortality, but the vaccine actually promoted the development of enhanced inflammatory damage within the lungs.

In addition to the general failure of the DIV or DIV-plus-alum vaccines to elicit protective immunity against heterologous SARS viruses or to provide protection even against homologous viral challenge in aged animals, both the DIV and DIV-plus-alum vaccine formulations result in significantly enhanced immune pathology within the lungs compared to control animals. Although adjuvanted DIV protected young animals from morbidity and mortality following lethal challenges, the heterologous virus, icHC/SZ/61/03-S, INDUCED A LUNG PATHOLOGY THAT WAS MORE SEVERE IN VACCINATED THAN IN UNVACCINATED MICE.

A Double-Inactivated Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Vaccine Provides Incomplete Protection in Mice and Induces Increased Eosinophilic Proinflammatory Pulmonary Response upon Challenge

Authors: Meagan Bolles,1,† Damon Deming,1,† Kristin Long,2 Sudhakar Agnihothram,3 Alan Whitmore,2 Martin Ferris,2 William Funkhouser,4 Lisa Gralinski,3 Allison Totura,1 Mark Heise,1,2,5 and RALPH S. BARIC 1,3,*

One of the things I hear people talk about after having been ill after vaccination is how much they have been coughing and feeling winded after infection.

A cytokine storm hitting the lungs will cause exactly that. Especially since free spikes in blood means that (it takes roughly 1 minute to circulate the blood entirely through the system). The lungs with tiny capilaries around the alveolae would be a point where spike lodging could occur and a high as kite immune system would break down tissue, causing inflammation and a sense of feeling winded and need for coughing.

Just like those mice.

As for the lipids seen collected in mice ovaries:

The ovarian artery is a direct branch of the abdominal aorta. (Google)

One thing I've learned in healthcare during my training is that fx. insuline is (dependant on typ) pre-dominantly given in stomach tissue in the subcutaneous tissue. This because is has a slower absorption rate and it is therefore easier to give a stable blood sugar. We want to avoid giving insuline in muscle to avoid fast uptake, unless ofcourse we are dealing with an emergency.

We were all vaccinated in muscle tissue. Muscle tissue has a higher supply of blood that subcutaneous tissue and to me, that also gives rise to understand why we are seeing a rise in athletes suffering after the vaccinations.
More muscle, more and more effective supply of blood > easier for vaccine to get into circulation and cause havoch.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

We were all vaccinated in muscle tissue.

And official policy was not to draw back to see if you found some blood vessel. This stuff goes everywhere. Plenty of papers on it. Including passing the blood/brain barrier.

On this front, we are the aboriginals watching the first fleet come ashore.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

While this is best... injecting into muscle does not prevent the vaccine from reaching the blood. Dunno why they would say that in the first place to be honest. But yes, draw back and check for blood is normal practice.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The virus loop
sorry but i am not concerned about viruses aka the Rockefeller medicine hoax .

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Watch the video and get back to me on if you still believe it. There is a thing called willful ignorance.

Are you implying that there are some people in this thread that are "willfully ignorant?"

I'm shocked to think that this might be a possibility.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Dunno why they would say that in the first place to be honest

Same reason for saying 'safe and effective' when it is not. Its a bit like meeting a big bully walking down the street one night.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
We are living the emperors new clothes every day.
Media tells us Joe is wearing his depends but we can see otherwise.
I never dreamed the government could reach this level of dysfunction.
At least that's the appearance they want; incompetence, greed, anything but the truth.
the inexorable decline of all measures of human happiness and success.

top topics

join