It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Secrets - Teach Your Children To Tell On Pervs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Worried that your small child will be taken advantage of in school? Worried about teachers telling them to keep secrets from you? Teach them early to tell you immediately if any adult tells them to keep secrets from you. The activist recruiters are working hard to indoctrinate your children, you need to ensure you are alerted to these dangers and your child is properly prepared for this probability.

Written for children ages 4-8, this book reveals the dangers of keeping secrets from your parents

twitter.com...

bravebooks.us...

If an adult tells a child to keep a secret from their parents, that’s a huge red flag. I wrote a kid’s book which will give parents and children a tool they can use to spot predatory behavior.

My goal is to get this book into as many homes, schools, and libraries in this country as possible!

This kid's book for ages 4-8 reveals the dangers of keeping secrets from your parents. The conservative children's book is a modern twist to the familiar Grimm's-style fairy tale, even including a big bad wolf.

No More Secrets: The Candy Cavern
Rose the Lamb was so excited to begin second grade. But when her new teacher focused more on candy than teaching, Rose knew that something was wrong.

Rose must decide whether to keep secrets from her parents or to listen to her teacher. Join Rose in this 'sugary' story as she learns to listen and trust her parents when she gets into a 'sticky' situation.

Help get this book in every home and public school library in America! Order yours today.

edit on 3-3-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Don't need a book actually. Just talk to your kids when you are not high or intoxicated. Good old fashion parent to child sharing wisdom.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

not high or intoxicated.

A good portion of parents nowadays don't provide themselves that option.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Are we forgetting that children will generally rebel at one point?

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I agree it's important for one's children to know they can ask you anything, come to you any time they're uncertain, confused, or worried, and you'll talk to them honestly and explain things the best you can.

However...

...tales like "The boy who cried wolf", "Hansel & Gretl", or any of a hundred thousand others from every region and language that ever existed PROVE that stories like those old nursery rhymes, or like the book named in the OP, are very important.

The characters and events take place in a world that's magical and somewhat surreal; Princes and Princesses, talking animals, magic spells and such. That is to say, it fits into the rudimentary and somewhat naive framework of a child's perception of life and society. The stories' morals and lessons are far more likely to sink in when they're delivered in this way. This kind of wisdom is also likely to be remembered in moments of critical importance-when the child suddenly senses familiarity between what they're currently experiencing, and what happened with the storybook character. The decisions made in those stories by the protagonists- trusting or following a stranger, lies told, uncomfortable but important truths hidden from your parents- often result in trouble, calamity, or far worse.

And please consider this: radical revolutionary cultists who've infiltrated America's school system are actively using very similar but twisted versions of kids' books and stories, created by badly damaged and/or perverted individuals, that engage with young, innocent minds in the exact same way. Instead of instilling lessons about the proven value of generational wisdom (like listening to your parents, or not trusting strangers, or not wandering too far away from the ones who love you), it's the exact opposite... often it's something like "Older people who say America is a great place with a great history- people like your parents & grandparents- are actually hateful and evil, full of bigotry and prejudice... even though they're unaware of it, and they might seem nice."

The ultimate goal of these delusional radicals is to deceive and then program the minds of as many vulnerable young ones as they possibly can, so that they will grow up and spit upon the lessons of their own families. And then when those critical moments of decision arrive- the MAJOR forks in the road of a young person's life- they're sure to make all the wrong choices, follow every wrong path... decisions & paths that end in strange, unnatural, and often nightmarish places.

Whether we want to believe it or not, there's a culture war raging around us, right now. If those of us who value tradition and wisdom are going to put up a fight and eventually triumph, we must KNOW OUR ENEMIES. And our enemies are out there, attacking & breaking the brains of the youngest and most ignorant among us; planting malevolent, invasive, poisonous seeds of TRUE disinformation into those innocent minds, even right now as you read this.

Unless those seeds are removed, they will grow and eventually foul the soil, preventing anything real and good from ever taking root.

Whenever I come across art like this, I support it by throwing a few of my family's bucks their way. It's not a lot, but I really believe it's a great way to help fight back! Stories like this should be seen as powerful ammunition for the forces of good to use in the culture war, against the forces of evil. It's sent right up to the front lines, where it's badly needed and in short supply.

a reply to: infolurker

Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to order a couple for my young ones.

🇺🇸
edit on 332023 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Are we forgetting that children will generally rebel at one point?

We're not talking about teenagers here...

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Thank you for your important post. Us that were raised as children in the 50's had innocent minds of the evilness of the world. Today, the innocence of the world for child is be molested with perversion. So as time changes, yes, a good book like you said may just be on the bookself of the parents study room.

For me, I raised my child the American way I was brought up in a foreign country. And that was to come to me when you feel something is NOT right going around my child. She knew right from wrong at an early age. Parents are the example.

new topics

top topics

join