It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awareness of the Insanity of the Dark Path of the USA Political Landscape Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow! I now wonder if this was always the case in USA politics. First, I got to only think now what the American voting public thinks, and us that have served/ and or serving in the US military is thinking what our " TRUE " ENEMIES ARE. Well, whatever was planned its working.
American's against the queer insanity that is going on in DC that is saying " HEY YOU IDIOT AMERICANS , WE IN POWER WILL DO EVERY AND ANYTHING TO STAY IN POWER, EVEN SELLING OUT TO OUR ENEMIES, SO SCREW OUT"

This Video says it probably the best. And NO, I would NEVER allow my Children under this current INSANE Administration to serve in the US military.

edit on 0300000034222023-03-03T21:22:34-06:00223403pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The military is having a hard time recruiting especially the Army. Any excuses are just that "Excuses" as who in their right mind would want to serve in the woke cesspool unless you were destitute with no way of getting out of your miserable conditions of existence ?

The wars in the Mid-East should have taught the latest generation that "Wars for profit" directed by propaganda is a sorry excuse for giving one's life.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The military is having a hard time recruiting especially the Army. Any excuses are just that "Excuses" as who in their right mind would want to serve in the woke cesspool unless you were destitute with no way of getting out of your miserable conditions of existence ?

The wars in the Mid-East should have taught the latest generation that "Wars for profit" directed by propaganda is a sorry excuse for giving one's life.

I think both you and I are Vietnam era Veterans who served in Asia. We as 18 year olders really believed in the fall of the USA if Communism wins in Asia. Sadly, my newest amplifier came from a communist country called " China" . American corporate CEO's are also an American enemy these days.
Sadly the news won't investigate the Walt Disney connection is has with the Chinese Government. It is more then what people imagine. By not going to any of their Worlds around the world, I'm sending a silent message. Walt... sorry, we have been betrayed.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It would be interesting to test your hypothesis. I know we probably don't have many 17-18 year olds on this platform so we really can't understand what they are thinking.

What we do have is parents, it would be interesting to have some evidence that this is the case (although anecdotel).

I know when I was a teenager in the 90's, I had several friends that wanted to join the military because it had better benefits than college OR it's what their dad did.

I understand the statistics of enlistment, I'm just not totally sold on the reason until I can prove it. If we continue on this path, and we have a war, we'll need to draft. We've never had a draft during peace time but if this continues, I don't see how that isn't a possibility.

This isn't a new idea it's used in many countries and I will highlight South Korea.

The Conscription System of South Korea

Could this happen here? Why not?

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Corruption has been a pretty common occurrence, some people will take advantage and exploit things where they can. As for having the most extensive voter fraud system ever with the last election, gotta expect things are going down hill. The midterm elections done well to get the house of reps back. Got a lot of hard work if some ground is to be made before the next general election.

Body Language - Trump Announces Presidential Run

Looks like Trump has a better idea what he is up against this time, winning the popular vote is easy, as for getting over the corporatracy is going to be tough. Without some big shakeups along the way, its just going to be a show run. With the scale of the voter fraud last election hitting a brick wall, why should this time be any different?

top topics

join