It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag queen forces child to leave class for denying 73 genders, school teaches XXX to 11-year-olds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
That's a great idea!

This is also a massive waste of teaching time which may further dumb down the future and other options for the kids.

Seriously, who needs to be taught to masturbate? I've even had a couple dogs who figured that out on their own.

Fisting... ffs, just too much. Wow.

My sons grew up on a farm and saw sex. They also had freedom online and I had to lecture a couple times about how some of that stuff isn't normal, only fringe in society, in the sense that any girl (or guy for that matter) they want to date is more likely into plain old. But they were about 14/15 at that age and while curious were also pretty conservative in nature... not vulnerable elementary kids having it shoved down their throats by a teacher behind the parent's backs.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Its as if we are on the dawn of a brave new world!

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They’d have technical issues and the video would end up on hunters laptop.

No crime there. He was just reviewing educational footage with his dad.

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

interesting to see if the usual Democrat koolaid drinkers will drop in on this thread and give their justification for pushing little kids into understanding strip club etiquette from pre school and elementary school.

They are most certainly looking to add the P to the lcdhdtv+ mental illness crowd. Heck they are already are trying to rebrand it to minor-attracted persons

edit on 13331America/ChicagoFri, 03 Mar 2023 17:13:39 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dude...if the kids are too traumatised to talk to their parents about it, as I would be too,,,,,WHY IS THIS IN SCHOOLS?!?!?!

My parents had to sign consent forms just for basic sex ed, IE normal human people. not fake genders.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why would anyone’s child be anywhere near this?

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How do you get 73 genders from 2 (male or female)? Even starting at, I was born a boy but feel like a girl, and change sexes or just "change" to the sex you are. That's still only two genders.

I bet that is one eye opening list.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The agenda to push minorities to the front of the line couldn't be more obvious.

That's a curious comment. A little less than 1/2 the country is minorities. Why shouldn't they be represented? The American dream has always been at the expense of minorities.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: nugget1

The agenda to push minorities to the front of the line couldn't be more obvious.

That's a curious comment. A little less than 1/2 the country is minorities. Why shouldn't they be represented? The American dream has always been at the expense of minorities.

Sure-if you manipulate the numbers to further an agenda. 'Group think' is the most powerful weapon in the gov. toolbox.

What happened for the first time was people who identify as “white” were also able to document their detailed multi-racial ancestry. In fact, including the 31.1 million white people who indicated they also were part of another racial group, whites in 2020 constituted 71% of the population – an increase of more than 4 million white people since 2010. That’s because the 2020 census form made it much easier for Americans to claim their diverse heritage compared with 2010, and this affects all groups, including the white population.

[www.theguardian.com...]

Those numbers will no doubt change drastically after the 2030 census to show the effect of years of our wide-open border policy, but for now it's just another gov. sponsored 'little white lie', unsupported by the facts.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz
To much evil rules the world atm, what will eventually be the trigger to turn this all around?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Pretty poor state of affairs that the LGBTQ community is so insecure about itself it needs validation from children. Then sulks and acts out if it doesn't get it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join