It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag queen forces child to leave class for denying 73 genders, school teaches XXX to 11-year-olds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What is the obsession with educators and drag queens? Seriously.... A man impersonating a woman is some kind of role model?

The sickness continues as in this case, the "activist" go full disgusting and teach the 11 year olds things that should put them in jail. Video and story below.

twitter.com...

A drag queen told a class of 11 year-olds in Isle of Man schools that there were 73 genders, and threw out one child who disagreed.

Pupils were told about "sex change operations" and oral and anal sex, Eliza Cox, vice-chairman of Marown Commissioners, told Energy FM Isle of Man.

Drag queen forces child to leave class for denying 73 genders, school teaches anal sex to 11-year-olds: report

www.foxnews.com...

The representative also alleged that one group of students was taught how to perform anal and oral sex. Another group was shown how skin grafts are taken from a patient’s arm to create an artificial penis for a transgender man.

Cox said some students are too "traumatized" to talk with their parents about what transpired.

The minister for education on The Isle of Man, Julie Edge, has said the Department of Education, Sports and Culture has made the "decision to pause all relationships and sex education (RSE) delivery across primary and secondary schools, and will be unable to comment further until the facts have been established."

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's about sex grooming and their desire to legalize pedophilia

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Mental health research is full of information on the trauma child sexual abuse causes children, and the life-long struggle it causes; MK Ultra used sexual abuse of children to fracture their minds and make them susceptible to mind control. The push to turn the LGBTQ+ movement front and center on the world stage isn't accidental by our programmers.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

As long as we allow the inmates to continue running the asylum, we can expect the insanity to continue unabated.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Drag queens are not usually transgender. theconversation.com...

If they drag outside of entertainment venues, they are normally engaging in fetishism as cross dressers.

It is clear that in this instance the "drag queen" was engaging in mental masturbation with little children. One of the many articles about this particular liberal education curriculum said some of the children were so traumatized they could not speak to their parents about it.

It is also clear this was not education, it was sexual abuse.

Too bad liberals and the Democratic Party think it is necessary to teach children as young as 5 how to masturbate by the state/government in public schools and to teach them how to engage in LGBTQP+ sexuality as young as age 5.

This is actually part of required liberal curriculum in CA and other Democratic controlled public schools. It too is a form of sex abuse in my personal opinion and a form of mental masturbation on the part of those who insist vulnerable tiny little children be taught how to engage in sexual activity by the state/government as part of the state/government run education curriculum.

Maybe that is why an Arizona a state/government/public school district has decided Christians "are not safe" to be around children, because real Christians don't think tiny children should be mentally sexually abused by the state/government or teachers in the guise of education. americanwirenews.com...

This spreading behavior among Democratic Party run state/government/public school districts also explains the rampant Christophobia among liberals who fear that Christians may point out this is mental sexual abuse and not education.

It is no wonder that the state/government run public schools have the lowest scores in basic subjects like reading and math since the US started recording state and national scores.

Liberal Democratic Party politicians and school boards are too busy teaching children:
how to masturbate and have LGBTQP+ sex,
how look at skin color first to decide who must be discriminated against to end discrimination,
how to decide what gender they are or aren't,
and to be panicked that the environment will collapse any moment,
to teach basics like how to read or do basic math. www.nytimes.com...

Democratic Party run school districts clearly think teaching children how to engage in masturbation and LGBTQP+ sex is far more important than teaching children how to read or do math.
edit on 3/3/23 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Mental health research is full of information on the trauma child sexual abuse causes children, and the life-long struggle it causes; MK Ultra used sexual abuse of children to fracture their minds and make them susceptible to mind control. The push to turn the LGBTQ+ movement front and center on the world stage isn't accidental by our programmers.

It's an agenda for sure. My local TV station advertisement for it's local news has a shot of two men with their hands on each others thighs looking at each other romantically. In all my years living here I have never seen a gay couple acting this way in public.

I know it's because our news here is part of a conglomerate called Meridith Media. They are the culprit here.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

originally posted by: nugget1

It's an agenda for sure. My local TV station advertisement for it's local news has a shot of two men with their hands on each others thighs looking at each other romantically. In all my years living here I have never seen a gay couple acting this way in public.

I know it's because our news here is part of a conglomerate called Meridith Media. They are the culprit here.

There aren't very many TV shows these days that don't prominently feature gay couples. The agenda to push minorities to the front of the line couldn't be more obvious.

As long as the government owns MSM and MSM owns the government freedom of thought will be under attack and our youth will be brainwashed into celebrating all things perverse.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Drag queen forces child to leave class for denying 73 genders

Ok… that is absolutely messed up! There’s 74!

Lol

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I am so glad that my kids are over 18...
Because if this was happening in my local school to any of my kids
As a Father i would be arrested

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The whole point of this "curriculum" is to to groom kids and because it turns pedos and these freaks on. That's all it is. Basically legalized pedoculture. And pedocrats love it, big surprise. Almost as much as they love the clot shots and having Biden launder money through Ukraine. And watching cartel backed politicians leave the border open to all child trafficking and fentanyl to pour through. And to hate orange man.

This is what they love

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

All talk, on a forum. High fives. If you were a real "Father" you would have done more. It would have not gotten to this point. Same as the rest of everyone "Making change through forums" dead ends, fighting amongst ourselves. Soon it will be a reality.
edit on 3-3-2023 by xed209x because: Cut short

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Part of Marxism attempted takeover. Destroy everything that's beautiful and keeps us united , happy and healthy.

There was link to a twitter post about this 30 or so Marxist takeover steps
, I no longer have it on my laptop as my old laptop died, but maybe someone here knows the twitter post I'm talking about?

Anyway, they try to destroy art, family bonds, traditional marriage, normal genders, anything that's traditional and sane really.
These people are totally criminally insane!

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I mean there was the case in new york where the white pick me liberal woman almost drove a child to suicide because of convincinig them to trans

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

that's why im homeschooling or sending my kids to the strictest catholic school in south america

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xed209x
a reply to: Riouz5

All talk, on a forum. High fives. If you were a real "Father" you would have done more. It would have not gotten to this point. Same as the rest of everyone "Making change through forums" dead ends, fighting amongst ourselves. Soon it will be a reality.

What the actual F are you on about?

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: The2Billies

that's why im homeschooling or sending my kids to the strictest catholic school in south america

That may explain why the religious schools close to me are growing in number and why there is a large number of non church going children attending the school.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So now they are pushing that there are 73 genders?

Cox said some students are too "traumatized" to talk with their parents about what transpired.

If the teacher used threatening abusive language towards the youth in the class, that teacher has no place in education.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

So now they are pushing that there are 73 genders?

If the teacher used threatening abusive language towards the youth in the class, that teacher has no place in education.

Haha,,, I guess so.

Insanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Holy Crap, they were teaching 11 year olds about FISTING. This is absurd. 73 genders? The patients are running the asylum.

One comment in particular stood out to me, and I believe it would ultimately solve every single problem which is coming out about these dodgy secret curriculum maneuvers by institutional groomers: LIVE STREAM CAMERAS which parents can sign in to, to see exactly what the child is being taught, just as the childcare system has for toddlers in nursery school. If you placed a camera in each classroom, this stuff would be totally shut down on a national basis within six months.

edit on MarchFriday2303CST02America/Chicago-060047 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I agree 100%

Then the school teachers would take the kids off site or to the gym to indoctrinate them... LOL

You know they will.
edit on 3-3-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join