It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will OAM talks with soldier X ,The good the bad and ugly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   

In this interview, a guy called soldier X from Australia tells his story of what is happening on the front and on the ground.
They changed his voice and you cannot see who he is,i believe he's the real deal.
When he talks you can hear the raw emotion in his voice about some of the stories he is telling, deep sighs he made during the interview tells me his frustrations during this war, make from it what you want.
Seen more videos on his channel and he seems legit,but you never know for sure there days.

He starts off by telling a few things about the frontlines, expressing his feeling what he seen and heard of Wagner group and RF army near Bakhmut, and how things are going for both sides, not everything on Ukraine's side is going so perfect either.
Tells a story about a recon mission that went wrong, and he gives an idea about the response from the rest of the world in this war.
Gives his opinion on what happened in the Donbas and Ukraine later in the interview,i thought it was an interesting talk.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

Fixed your YT link...

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22 Nice thanks didn't notice it wasn't working

join