It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAME OVER: Medicare data shows the COVID vaccines increase your risk of dying

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: quintessentone

Am here we are again... the people being critized says its wrong to critize and their numbers should be read in a specific way. Damage control.

And here we are again...the people being criticized not looking at the fact checkers data in the right way. Control of damage is what fact checkers do.

Whut?

edit on 3 3 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Am here we are again... the people being critized says its wrong to critize and their numbers should be read in a specific way. Damage control.

And here we are again...the people being criticized not looking at the fact checkers data in the right way. Control of damage is what fact checkers do.

Control of profit and narratives is what fact checkers do. Notice how they are never ever critical of big phsrma, the most corrupt industry on the planet with the most criminal charges.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Fact checkers have been quite WRONG lately on just about everything.... You know Hunter Biden laptop isn't real, Steel Report Is, You won't get covid if you take the shot, ALL BS.

By the way, most of the time they don't refute that data, just how we are "interpreting it"

OK, let's interpret ADE and confirmed excess mortality shall we?
edit on 3-3-2023 by infolurker because: (I hate spellchecker)

edit on 3-3-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Last time I checked fact checker was a job that paid money.

Who's paying the bill?

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

“or deaths that wouldn't have otherwise happened”

Is a statistical sleight of hand in public health, the phrase omits a key distinction (intentionally), what key distinction?

“Or deaths that wouldn’t have otherwise happened” [at any point in the future regardless of time]

Best of luck.

Don’t take the mRNA shot.

- 5 years lead public health policy staffer for one of the 3 largest Medicare states.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Oh, this should be an interesting one. I know there are a few die hard people still that believe the vaccines are NOT causing excess mortality (which is kind of stupid in my opinion given the overwhelming evidence after the DoD data) and now we have Medicare data which shows the same thing. I mean, how many 20 something athletes have to keel over before you admit that "maybe" there is a problem?

LOL

This is why the CDC has NEVER used the Medicare data to prove the vaccines are safe. And this is why NOBODY in mainstream medicine wants you to see this data. EVER. They ALL want it hidden. FOREVER.

This may well be the most important article I’ll write in 2023.

In this article, I publicly reveal record-level vax-death data from the “gold standard” Medicare database that proves that:

1. The vaccines are making it more likely that the elderly will die prematurely, not less likely

2. The risk of death remains elevated for an unknown period of time after you get the shot (we didn’t see it return to normal)

3. The CDC lied to the American people about the safety of these vaccines. They had access to this data the entire time and kept it hidden and said nothing.

stevekirsch.substack.com...

The nice thing about this Medicare data is that nobody can claim that it is “unreliable.” Medicare is the unassailable “gold-standard” database. It’s the database that the CDC never wants us to see for some reason. They never even mention it. They pretend it doesn’t exist. So you know it is important.

Do you want to know what it shows?

It shows that these shots increase your risk of dying and once you get shot, your risk of dying remains elevated for an unknown amount of time. And that’s in the very population it is supposed to help the most!

Now you know why the CDC, which has always had access to the Medicare records, has never made them publicly available for anyone to analyze to prove that the vaccines are safe. Because the records show the opposite. That’s why they keep the data hidden from view and it’s why they NEVER talk about it.

Today, in this article, you will finally get to see what nobody outside the HHS has ever seen before: the “gold standard” Medicare records, i.e., the truth. You can analyze it yourself.
You do realise the largest population group in America are the boomers & they are all prime heart attack candidates ? Prior to covid , heart failure/ attacks were & still are the #1 cause of death in America.
The vaccines are dangerous to young people, but imo helped save many older 50 plus people.
Big pharma suck’s plenty, but without them , few would see 60 yrs of age . Mankind has been using pharmaceuticals for 100yrs plus on a mass scale to prevent disease.
The vaccines were rolled out to quick thanks to Trump & Biden pushed them on to our youth . Both sides are to blame & further more , if you were President what would you say to the masses ?
“ Sorry folks it will be 7-10 years before we have a vaccine “ ?
It was a mess & still is , but what would you do differently in January 2020 as the leader of a tribe ?
I got one J&J shot & stayed clear of the mrna ..& got zero boosters .

edit on 6-3-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: O

top topics

<< 1   >>

join