It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GAME OVER: Medicare data shows the COVID vaccines increase your risk of dying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oh, this should be an interesting one. I know there are a few die hard people still that believe the vaccines are NOT causing excess mortality (which is kind of stupid in my opinion given the overwhelming evidence after the DoD data) and now we have Medicare data which shows the same thing. I mean, how many 20 something athletes have to keel over before you admit that "maybe" there is a problem?

LOL

This is why the CDC has NEVER used the Medicare data to prove the vaccines are safe. And this is why NOBODY in mainstream medicine wants you to see this data. EVER. They ALL want it hidden. FOREVER.

This may well be the most important article I’ll write in 2023.

In this article, I publicly reveal record-level vax-death data from the “gold standard” Medicare database that proves that:

1. The vaccines are making it more likely that the elderly will die prematurely, not less likely

2. The risk of death remains elevated for an unknown period of time after you get the shot (we didn’t see it return to normal)

3. The CDC lied to the American people about the safety of these vaccines. They had access to this data the entire time and kept it hidden and said nothing.

stevekirsch.substack.com...

The nice thing about this Medicare data is that nobody can claim that it is “unreliable.” Medicare is the unassailable “gold-standard” database. It’s the database that the CDC never wants us to see for some reason. They never even mention it. They pretend it doesn’t exist. So you know it is important.

Do you want to know what it shows?

It shows that these shots increase your risk of dying and once you get shot, your risk of dying remains elevated for an unknown amount of time. And that’s in the very population it is supposed to help the most!

Now you know why the CDC, which has always had access to the Medicare records, has never made them publicly available for anyone to analyze to prove that the vaccines are safe. Because the records show the opposite. That’s why they keep the data hidden from view and it’s why they NEVER talk about it.

Today, in this article, you will finally get to see what nobody outside the HHS has ever seen before: the “gold standard” Medicare records, i.e., the truth. You can analyze it yourself.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Those with 3 or less vaxxed here in seems to have had a higher death rate. The death rate now has lowered to less then 75 a day that have been vaxxed, but it seems like most are over the age of 50.
Whatever has been injected into people, its too early to tell what will really take place. It's flu season and the deaths from the flu, I can't find info on yet.

In the future, lets see if the young that are fit and dying off. Lets not jump to conclusions yet. All I can say is that the University hospital here is jammed packed daily in the morning with a very long line for blood testing.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thank you Infolurker. Bumped first, after skimming.
I've got a whole weekend to digest this, and great snag!

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If CMS (Centers for Medicare Services) verifies this on their website, in easy-to-understand words, there's lot of people I need to show this to, so they'll STOP getting the damn boosters.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ummm... why don't you just show them this? I mean, it is confirmed and if I had gotten mRNA vaccines I would be getting tested for this. What more would anyone need to know that this IgG4 risk is serious crap?

IgG4 Antibodies After Repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

IgG4-related disease (IgG4-RD) is a newly classified, immunological condition. It involves potentially multi-organ inflammation and fibrosis, characterized (in most cases) by elevated serum IgG4 levels and presenting as tissue edema with fibrosis and marked inflammatory infiltration of IgG4-positive plasma cells. IgG4-RD constitutes a number of conditions previously classified separately according to the organ affected, therefore, it occurs in various forms: autoimmune pancreatitis type 1 (AIP1), Mikulicz’s disease (MD), dacryoadenitis, sclerosing cholangitis, lymphadenopathy, and – less commonly – retroperitoneal fibrosis, Riedel’s thyroiditis, sclerosing sialadenitis (Kuttner’s tumor), and interstitial lung or kidney disease.

By now, you have probably heard about the Science Immunology paper showing that people who have received mRNA Covid vaccines produce more of an unusual antibody called IgG4 over time. A number of mRNA skeptics, including me, wrote about it last week.

But the reasons why the paper is so troubling may still not be clear. So here’s a (with luck) digestible explanation, starting with what is probably the most important question: what’s the worst-case scenario?

1: What’s the worst-case scenario?

Glad you asked.

The worst-case scenario: the mRNA shots lead to a doom loop, robbing vaccinated people of a crucial immune system tool against the coronavirus in a way that worsens with each new infection.

Thus, over time, the average severity of Covid infections will increase. People will take longer to get better once they’re infected. Hospitalizations and deaths will rise. The health-care system will come under worsening strain.

Oh, and some people may suffer nasty autoimmune side effects too, including pancreatitis, kidney disease, and even aneurysms.

www.science.org...

Shortly after the initial two mRNA vaccine doses, the IgG response mainly consists of the pro-inflammatory subclasses IgG1 and IgG3. Here, we report that several months after the second vaccination, SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies were increasingly composed of non-inflammatory IgG4, which were further boosted by a third mRNA vaccination and/or SARS-CoV-2 variant breakthrough infections. IgG4 antibodies among all spike-specific IgG antibodies rose on average from 0.04% shortly after the second vaccination to 19.27% late after the third vaccination. This induction of IgG4 antibodies was not observed after homologous or heterologous SARS-CoV-2 vaccination with adenoviral vectors.

We found an mRNA vaccine-driven expansion of memory B cells expressing IgG4. We detected spike-specific IgG4 antibodies in about half of the serum samples collected five to seven months after the second immunization, all of which did not show any IgG4 at earlier time points. For all other IgG subclasses, a decline was seen in the same period. Moreover, after the third immunization, IgG4 levels sharply increased and became detectable in almost all vaccinees.

In summary, our study demonstrates an mRNA vaccine-induced antiviral IgG4 antibody response appearing late after secondary immunization. Further investigations are needed to clarify the precise immunological mechanisms driving this response and to evaluate whether an IgG4-driven antibody response affects subsequent viral infections and booster vaccinations. This is not only relevant for potential future vaccine campaigns against SARS-CoV-2, but also for new mRNA-based vaccine developments against other pathogens.

edit on 2-3-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I’d love to see the data.

Though this strains credibility

Last night, I got a USB drive in my mailbox with the Medicare data that links deaths and vaccination dates. Finally! This is the data that nobody wants to talk or even ask about. I was able to authenticate the data by matching it with records I already had. And the analysis that I did on the data I received matches up with other analyses I have received previously.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tebus

Well, like I mentioned in my post above

IgG4 Antibodies After Repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination

I mean, really, what more do you need to know that there are "problems" that are not being talked about that are very serious.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tebus

The DoD data is damning. "SOMETHING" appears to be suddenly causing a $hit Ton of CANCER... I wonder what that can be?

www.ronjohnson.senate.gov...

Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020.

For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021.

There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical conditions:

 Hypertension – 2,181% increase
 Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
 Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
 Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
 Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
 Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
 Breast cancer – 487% increase
 Demyelinating – 487% increase
 Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
Female infertility – 472% increase
 Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
 Migraines – 452% increase
 Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
 Testicular cancer – 369% increase
 Tachycardia – 302% increase

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I understand the dangers. The people I advise are seniors who believe what the government shares and advises on their websites.

I was just talking to a 68 year-old lady 2 hours before you started this thread. Here is the website/page they look at, to determine if they need to change anything regarding Covid-19 vaxxing and boosting.

HERE: www.cdc.gov...

All the research papers and advice from "experts" won't change their mind. Only what the CDC says, matters.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, I see,

I wouldn't hold my breath that the CDC is going to admit to anything.

I should have not started looking.... We all knew ADE was possible.

Reevaluation of antibody-dependent enhancement of infection in anti-SARS-CoV-2 therapeutic antibodies and mRNA-vaccine antisera using FcR- and ACE2-positive cells

www.nature.com...

Although sera collected from mRNA-vaccinated individuals exhibited neutralizing activity, some sera gradually exhibited dominance of ADE activity in a time-dependent manner. None of the sera examined exhibited neutralizing activity against infection with the Omicron strain. Rather, some ADE of Omicron infection was observed in some sera. These results suggest the possible emergence of adverse effects caused by these Abs in addition to the therapeutic or preventive effect.

We have shown that anti-SARS-CoV-2 S-protein neutralizing mAbs as whole molecules (human IgG1) can function as ADE-causing Ab (Fig. 1). These results raise the possibility that SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines targeting the S-protein also induce ADE-causing Abs as well as neutralizing Abs. Next, we examined whether sera from mRNA (Moderna)-vaccinated volunteers have neutralizing or ADE activities, how long these activities last, and how they change in a time-dependent manner. Clone 35 cells were cultured with authentic SARS-CoV-2 virus (original strain) along with or without titrated sera from the same volunteer (HC2, Fig. 3A). Neutralizing activity was not detected in serum collected on day 27 after the first vaccination, but was detected at the highest concentration (1/100 dilution) of serum collected on days 20 and 52 after the second vaccination (Fig. 3A and Supplemental Fig. 6A). Simultaneously, obvious ADE activity was also detected at a diluted concentration (1/10,000 dilution) of serum. Importantly, serum collected on day 98 after the second vaccination exhibited no neutralizing activity at all under the serum dilutions examined, but maintained clear ADE activity (Fig. 3A). Sera from six individuals (including the same individual, HC2, shown in Fig. 3A) on day 98 after the second vaccination exhibited either neutralizing activity (HC3 and 5, Fig. 3B and Supplemental Fig. 6B) or no neutralizing activity (HC1, 2, 4, and 6, Fig. 3B and Supplemental Fig. 6B). However, in all these sera examined, ADE activity was detected to a greater or lesser degree (Fig. 3B). Sera collected on day 133 (Fig. 3C) after the second vaccination maintained almost the same pattern with the results on day 98 (Fig. 3B). On day 175 (Fig. 3D), ADE activity was observed only at the highest concentration in some sera, but with a relatively low magnitude. Some sera still maintained neutralizing activity at the highest concentration of serum (1/100 dilution, Supplemental Fig. 6D). Taken together, these results demonstrate that after vaccinations, neutralizing Abs are induced and persist for a long time in some individuals, but ADE-causing Abs also exist from the early stage and persist for a longer period than do neutralizing Abs in some individuals (HC2 and HC4 in Fig. 3B–D). It is noteworthy that ADE observed at a higher concentration of serum, that is at low dilution (1/100), might mean a more vulnerable stage in terms of susceptibility to infection, because no neutralizing activity was detected.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'm still looking for the 2022 death statistics to be published by the CDC. They were really slow with 2021. We know if there is an excess of +65 year old deaths, its the vaccines, because Covid wasn't very deadly.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
For those who didn't die suddenly, what else is lurking in the shots...
rumble.com...

drdavidnixon.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Thanks for making this thread ....I had also posted this info the other day

Twitter LINK

RAW DATA = LINK

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Anyone see this video? they also cover igg4 and many other things

mRNA Is "Natural Born Killer" Says Drug Inventor Dr. Richard Urso w/ Dr Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew

YouTube LINK

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Good.

We're vaxxed and tired of this rock anyway.

Better late than never.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

With everything they still have the audacity to blame those that didn't jump the ship...

Wave goodbye, smile, and think asshole....

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm still looking for the 2022 death statistics to be published by the CDC. They were really slow with 2021. We know if there is an excess of +65 year old deaths, its the vaccines, because Covid wasn't very deadly.

U.S. public health agencies recorded a total of about 3.2 million deaths in 2022, according to full-year mortality figures from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The total number of deaths was down 7% from the preliminary total for 2021 that the CDC reported a year earlier, but it was 15% higher than the preliminary, full-year average — about 2.8 million per year — for the period from 2015 through 2019, before the COVID-19 pandemic began.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Fact checkers opposing views:

Kirsch:

Kirsch is a wealthy Silicon Valley entrepreneur who funded early research into COVID treatments but became a prominent anti-vaxxer hosting a website containing questionable data about coronavirus vaccines and promoting the use of unproven drugs that have not gained Food and Drug Administration approval for treating the disease.

Medicare's response:

Lead Stories also reached out to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for its response to the claims in the Kirsch newsletter. In a March 2, 2023, email, a CMS spokesperson said the federal agency doesn't have data that would support the claims of his blog post.

The math:

Do Medicare data show that COVID-19 vaccines increase your risk of dying? No, that's not true: "There is no credible scientific evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths," or deaths that wouldn't have otherwise happened, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) wrote in a March 2, 2023, email. Such deaths are calculated by subtracting the expected number of deaths from the observed number of deaths, the CDC website says.
[/quote

"Subtracting the expected number of deaths from the observed number of deaths" - this is simple arithmetic.

leadstories.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Am here we are again... the people being critized says its wrong to critize and their numbers should be read in a specific way. Damage control.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: quintessentone

Am here we are again... the people being critized says its wrong to critize and their numbers should be read in a specific way. Damage control.

And here we are again...the people being criticized not looking at the fact checkers data in the right way. Control of damage is what fact checkers do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join