It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Wu Flu Originated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This article probably is one of the most complete articles that I've come across recently that makes a lot of sense.
Actually on this site there are other many articles to read about current events also. Enjoy the read.

rclutz.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I read over this, and have seen this info before.
I still have seen zero proof that this is even a real thing outside of the just another strain of the coronavirus.

I know - 'They have sequenced this' and etc, and etc. However - that is not proof. I could 'sequence' whatever the hell you want.

Here is what I do know:
- a real virus in the wild, and as scary as they said it was would have our leaders hiding in glass bubbles for their own safety, not wearing a cloth mask and speaking in public every morning.
- a real virus in the wild, and as scary as they said it was would make it not 'ok' to not mandate the vaccine for Congress. You know, because their safety doesn't really matter as much as some mom working at walmart.
- a real virus in the wild and as scary as they said it was would have bodies stacking up for real, and not just on beds using ventilators when they shouldn't be on ventilators.
- a real virus in the wild and as scary as they said it was means that they wouldn't need to trick and coerce the public into taking the jab. We would we running to be first in line.
- a real virus in the wild and as scary as they said it was would mean that you would actually be 'sick' if you tested positive.
- a real virus in the wild and as scary as they said it was would also mean that you could still be infected by this even if you were 'vaccinated', and not the lie that was told to us that the 'vaccinated' can't pass it on. (Though they were right, there is nothing to pass on in the first place)
- a real virus in the wild and as scary as they said it was would not have one of its symptoms be 'no symptom'

Seems to me that if such a disease called Covid exists, then it must come from being injected by the jabs.

edit on 2-3-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I do have a question for you.

1. What is the difference between the PCR test and Antigen test?

I just recently had the Antigen test done last week due to a heavy cough and the doctor really ( I felt he knew the PCR test was not all that effective ) so the Antigen test was given. Came out negative and the flu test also negative.
I always felt the antigen test was more accurate, am I right ?

Thank you very much for your detailed reply too. Enjoyed reading it.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Seems to me that if such a disease called Covid exists, then it must come from being injected by the jabs.

How is that possible when people started dying 1 year before the jabs even existed?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This article probably is one of the most complete articles that I've come across recently that makes a lot of sense.
Actually on this site there are other many articles to read about current events also. Enjoy the read.

rclutz.com...

Did you notice that in the transcript Dr. Li-Meng Yan never provides any documentary evidence, data, or testimony from anyone who was in the lab to support her opinion that it was a deliberate leak?

That's not a very good definition of complete.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Death in the hospital due to covid protocol.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No idea. I'm not a doctor, just a guy who is using logic to navigate through the landmines of WWIII.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

How is that possible when people started dying 1 year before the jabs even existed?

How is it possible that the virus was circulating for months (northern Italy for example) yet (mainly elderly) people only started dying en masse after they found that a "novel virus" was circulating. There is much about the original "wave", mortality and it's spread that don't make sense when you look into it.

A PH response full of panic could explain it, or at least a large part of it. There is a chance that many, or perhaps even most of these were iatrogenic, a product of the treatments themselves and then neglect. How many were really ILI (influenza like illness) and given end of life drugs and left on their own?

That this obviously happened to an extent due to the response (respirators for example) seems non controversial, but what was the real extent?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is how I thought it happened. I want a pangolin for a guard animal…scrape that stuff from between their scales and make an injectable..might cure moron

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: monkeyluv

I know that you meant well, but posting a link to an almost 2 years old article is not good form imo.

We know more, more has been admitted since then, and previous myths have been confirmed.

To me the debate about wether or not it was released on purpose and by whom is secondary to the main issue.... it was made in the first place.

This is a back up narrative to confuddle the discussion once again. They are pitting us; China against the US.

We need to keep hitting them with questions about the forced vaccinations.
About gain of function / directed evolution when they lied about not doing such things.
We need to question warp speed.
We need to questions ties to the private sector.
We need to question the bias of experts.
We need to GREATLY question the bias of media.

We need to ask ourselves.... why were we so F'ing stupid and naive to once more trust the words of politicians even though we should know better.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

The virus was already detected in the waste water in Barcelona, Spain, in early-March 2019.

www.ub.edu...

I recall seeing similar findings around the same time for some location in Italy, at least, but the information was quickly scrubbed.

Does this chsnge things for anyone as far as the "narrative" goes?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I don't think there's anything in that article that's been debunked. Also, it actually describes gain of function, which is hardly mentioned in recent news.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The virus was already identified in waste water samples in March 2019. The vaccine for was patented already in 2017 www.nature.com... Surely you can see the ramifications of all of this.

In my family, all but two were vaccinated twice. The two outliers were not vaccinated at all. Only the unvaccinated members never got sick even to this day. I don't think that's some wacky coincidence.

top topics

join