It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Pan & Wendy - 2023

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Disney are set to release their live action version of Peter Pan , Peter Pan & Wendy , on April 28, 2023 but it will be exclusive to Disney+ subscribers ... you lucky people.

I'm sure it will be great .... well , entertaining at least.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So the Lost Boys now include girls who "identify" as Lost Boys.

Perfect

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And the predictable race swap

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh Boy!!! Pansexual Pan, Wonder Wendy, and Pimp my Tink!!!! Now I can finally rest easy, knowing I have myself witnessed the bestest, most goodest entertainment of this generation......Dear God I dont want to live here any more

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

a reply to: boredhere74

a reply to: Butterfinger

See what happens when you grow up?

Lesson learned.

Clear as day.

Count me out for your brand of the woke drama, count me in for the fantasy movie.

edit on 3/2/23 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm surprised they didn't make Tinkerbell a tranny.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Nothing beats Hook

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I was expecting a Pantomime Dame , disappointed they went for the obvious stereotypical route.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I guess sex deviant wokesters at Disney don't have the balls for a theatre release that would once more expose the rejection of their mental patient thinking by the vast majority of the population.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I do love when a creator, and I use that term very lightly today, puts out a project of a beloved character or franchise, then complains when it bombs.

Let's choose a project with an already established fan base so it has higher market value than starting fresh. Then when that fan base, who gave the franchise value in the first place, rejects the end product, blame them for being toxic.

Rinse and repeat

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I have to ask at this point, are the "studios" of the industry entirely devoid of any intention to 'create' entertainment?

Imagine the hubris and greed which parasitically feeds of 'old' work, but kills the 'old' work in the process of 'renewing' it?

I mean, there are an infinity of stories and ideas in the world... and they can't possibly dare do anything other than find an old archetypal story and remake it with new tech and a sudden burning need to add contrived "diversity" and their own "message" to it?

The Peter Pan tale had an embedded moral which seems the very thing these producers are dedicated to remove or change. What kind of weak minds can't see the disrespect they are doing to the actual creator of the story?

I won't feed this beast that seems to be making movies for itself, rather than the audience.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No Crocodile right?

top topics

join