It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deceit from Pearl Harbor to 9/11 to present

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

...a proper Constitution...

And what exactly would that be? What exactly is a proper Constitution oh wise one?

And who exactly will write this proper Constitution? Who has such wisdom and authority?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: JBurns

...a proper Constitution...

And what exactly would that be? What exactly is a proper Constitution oh wise one?

And who exactly will write this proper Constitution? Who has such wisdom and authority?

He meant constipation. Full of crap.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Raggedyman

Russia will go in and smash Ukraine if Ukraine attack Russian soil

It just happened.

The Kremlin has condemned what it called a new terrorist attack on its soil Thursday carried out by Ukrainian saboteurs who allegedly breached a border region.

[www.newsfromtheperimeter.com...][/quote ]

Hopefully Russia unleashes hell on them and anyone stupid enough to get in the way.

I'm really not looking forward to the hell Biden is determined to bring upon the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Not sure what you’re expecting.

But as far as single events, 9/11 could certainly be considered one. A false flag, that is. But another perspective would be not to look at history to tell us exactly what a global conflict would look like in the future. That’s a kind of induction that ignores context. Meaning WWWIII would likely not look like WWWII - but with bigger weapons or higher boots.

It will most probably look completely different. Making sure as many global leaders as possible are in lockstep is but one example. Suggesting it will be covert rather than overt; with archaic territorial perspectives no longer being applicable.

The abundance of “exercises” being performed in the open would obviously be a clue. How many for example are ready to abandon basic moral principles if pushed enough? I think that’s quite clear at this point.

One could argue we’re already in it.

edit on 2-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Same will happen now ,I think a flaseflag that happend before,they will blame eachother for big attack on Russia and/or Belarussian ground ,lots of innocent people die ,something to justify using nukes for Russia.
It will happen when Putin is not the president anymore,during one of his parades maybe he get's killed by a sniper or something.
We didn't want Putin as president ,and this is what we get in return.
Nukes will drop making parts of the world will be wastelands,a lot of the advanced weapons/armor not working ,most people will die because of it,maybe few % will be able to survive to restart humanity.

They are the future for the new world,at the start they will work with eachother and help to survive ,but soon they will fight eachother again for resources and this whole mess starts again ,we are humans in the end.

edit on 3-3-2023 by Dizle81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The false flag they'll use to drag us in this war officially. That will be a cyber attack, they'll shut down some cities and cause a bunch of chaos. Then they'll blame it on Russia and declare war.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I like your post , it brings up valid questions?
Pearl Harbor was definitely known prior to it’s real events. War is the only place that real tangible conspiracies reside . I remember 9/11 & hippies at Berkley were screaming for Muslim blood .
I believe there will be a major computer hack on our grid or water supplies via Russia or China & America will let it through to gin up support for war in Europe

edit on 6-3-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: X

edit on 6-3-2023 by SecrettoSociety because: G

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join