It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion of the Balloon People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
While it's very exciting to hear "UFO" come out of the mouth of every mainstream as well as fringe news outlet, in fact it make my heart race a little to hear it after decades of silence on the issue, after a while it's just a little insulting. This is not the hill to die on. If your friends ask you about it, make it clear that these are not alien craft. And if you find yourself excited because UFOs are finally breaking into the endless news cycle of political divisiveness, you can relax a little.

Just because they're using the term UFO does not mean it is an alien craft. The term UFO was cooked up by the US Air Force in the early 1950s to be intentionally vague, so that the public would no longer say "I saw a flying saucer!" which is MUCH harder to explain away than saying "I saw a UFO!", which is basically saying nothing. In fact they've dropped that term now and replaced it with UAP, which is even more vague, removing both 'flying' and 'object'.

I can assure you we have not shot down anything alien in this recent spate of activity. This is China testing our resolve and appetite for conflict to push us towards an inevitable military war.

To my knowledge, we have never shot down an alien craft of any kind, and when we tried in the 1940s and early 1950s, we lost a lot of planes and a lot of airmen, so the order came down to stop shooting at them. The retrieval and recovery of crashed alien ships that we have been collecting since 1941 were not the result of our planes shooting at them. I don't think we are capable of bringing them down.

But make no mistake - alien ships are all over this world and under it as well, including under our seas.
We are sixty years in to the abduction and hybridization program, which is an important part of their taking over the Earth. They are taking the Earth, its resources and every living thing on it, to do whatever they want, and there's not a damn thing we can do to stop it or slow it down. That's what you should be in a panic about.

I'm saddened by how easily people leapt to think that this recent military posturing between the US and China is even remotely related to the century of flying saucers, triangles, cylinders, landings and repeated lifelong abductions of so many Americans. I guess the American people have linked these easily shot down objects to the recent Pentagon disclosures of small probes that have harassed our military, which do seem to be legitimately the work of the aliens. They've been interested in our defense capabilities for a very long time, since the days when they shut down our nuclear missile launch silos.

If you're genuinely interested or concerned about aliens, start listening to people who know what they're talking about. My abductions started long before Whitley Streiber and Travis Walton. Feel free to ask me whatever you want, I'll share what I know, and I won't speculate on the things I do not know.

And let's save the talk of balloons for birthday parties.
edit on 2-3-2023 by WaltonWhitley because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2023 by WaltonWhitley because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WaltonWhitley

We are sixty years in to the abduction and hybridization program

It’s been going on much longer than 60 years. I recommend reading Passport to Magonia by Jacque Vallee. It’s a compilation of the phenomena going back hundreds of years.

Please do tell about your abduction experience.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I have some issues with what Vallee says, but on a lot of points I agree with him. But as I said, I don't like to speculate and prefer to stick with what I know for certain, and roughly sixty years is how long ago it began in my family, closer to seventy for my mother, almost sixty for me, and my brother Liam is younger. And the Hill abduction was '61, so I'm stick with roughly this time frame.

As for my family's experiences, it involves at least six people and spans from the mid-50s to as recently as a few months ago. Could you narrow down your question for me? I do thank you for your interest!

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WaltonWhitley
a reply to: KKLOCO

I have some issues with what Vallee says, but on a lot of points I agree with him. But as I said, I don't like to speculate and prefer to stick with what I know for certain, and roughly sixty years is how long ago it began in my family, closer to seventy for my mother, almost sixty for me, and my brother Liam is younger. And the Hill abduction was '61, so I'm sticking with roughly this time frame.

As for my family's experiences, it involves at least six people and spans from the mid-50s to as recently as a few months ago. Could you narrow down your question for me? I do thank you for your interest!

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have personal experiences with aliens, abductions, and alien (EBEn) abductions, etcetera.
but
What happened to you in December that keeps you from perishing (in the "panic" you say everyone should be in)?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

It wasn't my event.

And the panic comment isn't intended for me, or any experiencer, but for the vast majority who have not yet realized the gravity of our situation. No physics pun intended.

And I suppose it's possible to "perish" from panic, I guess, but the coroner's report will likely say heart attack or stoke. No space for "panic" as the cause of death.

As you say you have had experiences with aliens as well, what is it that keeps you from "perishing", since you bring up the scenario?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So what can you tell us about ET that hasn't been discussed her prior?
What is stopping them from taking what they want now? Seems they have the technology for it.
Have you been abducted onto one of their "ships" and how would you describe what you saw?
Any insight into how they travel through space? Time dilation? Inter-dimensional travel?
Why do they not stop us from polluting the planet they are soon to inhabit?

Just of the top of my head questions.
Interested to hear anything else you'd like to share.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WaltonWhitley
While it's very exciting to hear "UFO" come out of the mouth of every mainstream as well as fringe news outlet, in fact it make my heart race a little to hear it after decades of silence on the issue, after a while it's just a little insulting. This is not the hill to die on. If your friends ask you about it, make it clear that these are not alien craft. And if you find yourself excited because UFOs are finally breaking into the endless news cycle of political divisiveness, you can relax a little.

But make no mistake - alien ships are all over this world and under it as well, including under our seas.
We are sixty years in to the abduction and hybridization program, which is an important part of their taking over the Earth. They are taking the Earth, its resources and every living thing on it, to do whatever they want, and there's not a damn thing we can do to stop it or slow it down. That's what you should be in a panic about.

If you're genuinely interested or concerned about aliens, start listening to people who know what they're talking about. My abductions started long before Whitley Streiber and Travis Walton. Feel free to ask me whatever you want, I'll share what I know, and I won't speculate on the things I do not know.

Typical. Seriously, as you've posted; your story first.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Abductions in my family, (male side) seems to have started in about 1910 when my father was a young boy, then again, in about 1950 he had, at least, a "close encounter" one night that likely was an abduction. I've had a roadside time loss of two hours in 1964 and then my son and his GF experienced a bedside abduction in 1991.

I used to suffer from it all, but I have gotten beyond that aspect. Frankly, I believe that humanity deserves noting better than what is coming, as humanity, in its present form, is the problem.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I can assure you we have not shot down anything alien in this recent spate of activity. This is China testing our resolve and appetite for conflict to push us towards an inevitable military war.

Hey Walt.

This is the only part of your OP I strongly disagree with.

China is surrounded and out muscled.

If war kicks off their export economy is done for.

This will cause a lot of suffering in the West but as our rulers have shown us they do not care about their own people anymore and the die offs will go a long way towards their depopulation agenda.

I would love to hear your thoughts about alien activity underneath our waters as well as what these aliens look like that you have encountered, and if you could describe their craft and anything you observed about them that stands out in your experience.

top topics

join