It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine is finished - Col MacGregor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I sincerely hope this is a proxy war, because if it's not the world is going to see a death toll that belies even the wildest imagination.

I don't think America will welcome a traitor to its country these days

Well, MIM-within days of this war starting Zelensky used his $1,750.00 annual salary to buy a 35 million dollar mansion in Florida. Americans celebrate and follow corrupt people; we even elect them to our highest office.
Zelensky will be welcomed with open arms and continue to grow his wealth with our tax dollars.

I wonder if he's going to sell his mansion in Italy wasn't enough for him.

Strange how a low income wage earner can become an overnight multi-millionaire with the right political appointment.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The only chance the west had was to break Russia's economy. That seemed to be the plan but it has failed spectacularly so far. They always knew that without this they were never going to defeat Russia militarily (certainly not on it's own border). The Ukraine itself was always an expendable dupe, a pawn.

Interesting which countries have ignored the west and traded freely with Russia. Or bought goods (such as microchips) on Russia's behalf and passed them on. Too many ways to evade sanctions and there are some powerful countries that have an interest in Russian trade to let the west collapse it. The west have lost their mojo. They don't have the industrial and economic might to dictate to the world any more.

It won't be that long (this decade?) until there is a viable system of trade that bypasses the US financial system. The US has done this to itself, basically galvanised the "non west" and forced it into action.

edit on 2-3-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

The only chance the west had was to break Russia's economy.

They already done that back in the 1980's with Perestroika. Took about 10 years to get over it. After WW1, Germany had it's economy broken real bad. The result was like jumping on an ants nest and helped create the conditions to get someone like Hitler into power.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

19th July 1940 Hitler proclaimed that " Britain Was Finished "

He was wrong aswell

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
He has been saying the same since the war began

www.newsweek.com...

His track record of being wrong is really quite impressive.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

He was wrong aswell

Hitler was a cracked out maniac.

Col McGregor is a decorated war hero.

Tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
every man die.... not every man truly lives lol

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
... I don't think America will welcome a traitor to its country these days ...

Why not?

Hell, we have one as our own "president," so why not give shelter to another?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: alldaylong

He was wrong aswell

Hitler was a cracked out maniac.

Col McGregor is a decorated war hero.

Hitler was a decorated war hero as well.

Being a cracked out maniac and a decorated war hero are not mutually exclusive

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
[... that even his party members criticize him. For example, Liz Cheney even publicly asked the Fox News channel: ...

They quoted Liz Cheney‽

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Hey if Biden wants to gather his family and lead the charge I’m sure no one will follow his leadership, but he might get peeps tuning in to watch him get sledged by a comrade.

a reply to: Deetermined

lol like the dude in saving private Ryan saying that if he was put within 500 yards of hitler the war would be over. Your propaganda/rhetoric is amusing.

ths is why real elections are important, we just have to wait sleepy joe out, pretty simple.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Take a look in the mirror.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
According to Col Douglas MacGregor, Ukraine is finished.

A former senior advisor to the secretary of defense, what he says resonates so much it feels like I've met my spirit animal.

Jokes aside, how many more people have to die before Blackrock realize that not a single Walmart will be built on soon to be Russian soil?

It's time to end this MIC farce, now.

This is your spirit animal?

"In a 2013 radio appearance, Macgregor spoke of an "entitled" "underclass" of people that were concentrated in "large urban areas", and the threat they posed. "And when the food stamps stop, when the free services end, when the heating bills aren’t paid and the heating doesn’t come through in many of these large cities—Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Washington, Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, New Orleans, San Francisco, Los Angeles—this underclass that resides in these places, I think could become very violent."[35] In 2019, he argued for the myth that there were more White, mostly Irish "slaves" than African slaves in America in the late 1700s."

wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor

"Douglas Abbott Macgregor (born January 4, 1947)[1])is a retired U.S. Army colonel and government official, and an author, consultant, and television commentator.[2] He played a significant role on the battlefield in the Gulf War and the 1999 NATO bombing of Yugoslavia. His 1997 book Breaking the Phalanx established him as an influential if unconventional theorist of military strategy. His thinking contributed to the US strategy in its 2003 invasion of Iraq. After leaving the military in 2004, he became more politically active. In 2020, President Donald Trump proposed Macgregor as ambassador to Germany, but the Senate blocked the nomination. On November 11, 2020, a Pentagon spokesperson announced that Macgregor had been hired to serve as Senior Advisor to the Acting Secretary of Defense, a post he held for less than three months. Trump also appointed him to the board of West Point Academy, his alma mater. These appointments caused controversy due to past racist comments.[3] He regularly contributes to Fox News and Russian state media, where his opinions on Russia and Ukraine have caused controversy. Liz Cheney has called him a member of the "Putin wing of the GOP" and a fellow traveller."

edit on 2-3-2023 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine After Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February 2022, Macgregor appeared on three Fox News programs in February and early March to speak in support of Russia's actions. Three days after the war began, he said "The battle in eastern Ukraine is really almost over," and predicted "If [Ukraine] don't surrender in the next 24 hours, I suspect Russia will ultimately annihilate them." Macgregor said he believed Russia should be allowed to seize whatever parts of Ukraine it wanted. In his second appearance, he revised his prediction: "The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle. They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over... I think the most heroic thing he could do right now is come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine." After one of his appearances, Macgregor's comments were characterized by veteran Fox News Pentagon correspondent Jennifer Griffin as "distorting" and "appeasement" and that he was being an "apologist" for Putin. After Griffin's remarks, Tucker Carlson — who hosted Macgregor on two successive nights — remarked, "Unlike many of the so-called reporters you see on television, he is not acting secretly as a flack for Lloyd Austin at the Pentagon. No, Doug Macgregor is an honest man." Trey Gowdy, another Fox News host who interviewed Macgregor, said his viewpoint was "stunning and disappointing".

edit on 2-3-2023 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I can’t help but think the neocons will set off a nuke (and set it up to look like Russia did it) if/when they get desperate enough here. If the world survives this, we will find out three years later (Wuhan lab style) who really did it. But the Pentagon is desperate to “win” this, and those psychopaths are capable of anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

This is your spirit animal?

And also he said.

In 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and was engaged in a conflict with Ukraine over its eastern parts, Macgregor appeared on Russian state-owned network RT where he called for the annexation of the Donbas and said residents of the region "are in fact Russians, not Ukrainians, and at the same time, you have Ukrainians in the west and in the north, who are not Russians.

en.wikipedia.org...

He hasn't got a horse in this race has he?

Looking at some of his other remarks from the past, he is a complete knob and racist bigot. Just the type that Putin falls inn love with.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roedeer
I can’t help but think the neocons will set off a nuke (and set it up to look like Russia did it) if/when they get desperate enough here. If the world survives this, we will find out three years later (Wuhan lab style) who really did it. But the Pentagon is desperate to “win” this, and those psychopaths are capable of anything.

You cant blame everything on warhawks when the liberal juvenile nonconformist left utterly eats away at America from the inside like a rabid racoon.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Wonder how many who voted to send money and weapons has stock in those companies ?

Almost all of them and/or they have family/friends with tons of stock, their buddies are CEOs and high paying managers who all get bonuses etc etc etc

Biden will keep sending billions and weapons, him and the west will never accept "defeat", the media will never admit anything other then "Russia is losing" either because that's their job

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
At least it will still remain the top destination for child trafficking, organ harvesting, money laundering, and bioweapon labs research/ virus releases.

So there's a silver lining after all.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

just have to laugh or shake my head or cry. the same Joe Biden who was so concerned about a person's inoculation status that he encouraged employers to fire certain people not meeting his weird standards. now, he is sending trillions to fund people getting their limbs blown off 1000s of miles away.

That's like telling someone to buy a luxury car and baby it in the garage and then the next day saying "now you might wanna go drive it right into the closest lake!" Something is waaaay off

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Finland, Sweden and Turkey joining NATO will end in WWIII. US claims it is Russia who is encroaching on the west, seems like maybe it is the opposite? What would the US do if Mexico and Canada were to ally with Russia? Would we see that as a provocation?

Ha, sweden will never be a full member, they only acted like that to get Finland to join, right after that, oopsie we burned a quran in a very public way and cant join.

Swedes dont even share a border with russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join