It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Saboteurs Take Hostages INSIDE Russian Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You can Google “ukraine saboteurs” and chose your favorite article. It’s Breaking so things could be changing. Will Putin keep his word? Is he about to throw down some nukes? Is this a season ending episode or a total false flag? Too soon to tell but let’s discuss.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Russia’s state TASS news agency said the Ukrainians had infiltrated two villages, taking local residents hostage in one of them.

A senior adviser to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky said on Thursday that reports of a sabotage attack by Ukrainian forces in Russia's Bryansk region are a "deliberate provocation".

Russia says they did it.
Ukraine denies it.
Both are known liars.

Personally, I'm just tired of footing the bill for someone else's war.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Meeeeee tooooooo. Personally I think all the richies determined exactly how this would play out before it even started and now they’re milking the government for all they can. “They” being the billionaires that run the military/industrial complex. People making BANK off all the equipment being sold.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MakeSoap

Will Putin keep his word?

I would not bet money on it given the porkies he has come away with.

Is he about to throw down some nukes?

Doubtful considering he is targeted personally and the west is apt to return the favor.

Is this a season-ending episode or a total false flag?

My bet is the war in Ukraine will continue for at least the next year to come.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
My bet is that a hack attack will be used to attack the west before a nuke is. Russia has already isolated it's internet from the west's I've heard. And a hack of our online infrastructure is arguably more devastating than a nuke. But conversely is reversable, where a nuke ... Not so much.

The WEF recently warned (read threatened) of cyber attacks on the west. So I think it's ok the cards for a false flag this year or the next.

What better way for Klaus to level the economic playing field and ensure we all own nothing.

Print off your contracts and receipts and bank statements from now on. That's all I suggest.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Looks like it may actually be the "Russian Volunteer Corps"...

The Russian Volunteer Corps, which consists of ethnic Russians, recorded an appeal to the Russians straight from the Bryansk region calling for the fight against the bloody Kremlin Putin regime

Videos at the link: twitter.com...
edit on 2-3-2023 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GandalftheLegless

Seems more likely, indeed. Honestly I cant believe they haven't done that yet. I've been hearing about a digital "Pearl Harbor" being a thing to watch out for. I'll print my contacts and reciepts but bank statements? lol, nahhhh. If they forget how much I have...I'm probably better off

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I imagine the reason Russia has not launched any sort of major cyber attack against the west is that the western powers, aka the USA in particular, have superior cyberwarfare capabilities.

That being said Russia will certainly use its own cyber capabilities, which are indeed extensive and formidable, before resorting to the launch of nuclear weapons.

The only way Russia will be silly enough to initiate a nuclear exchange is if NATO forces attack Russian soil because if they don't they would be destroyed via conventional means without NATO forces breaking to much of a sweat.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

nukes were top of the line decades ago.

the fact that people still think nukes are the only unconventional weapons both sides have, is laughable.

Putin alluded already that Russia has better toys. it's obvious that both sides are keeping their best toys secret until they'll decide to actually use them, because why wouldn't they?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

They are overkill and the problems associated with their use manyfold.

the fact that people still think nukes are the only unconventional weapons both sides have, is laughable.

Putin alluded already that Russia has better toys. it's obvious that both sides are keeping their best toys secret until they'll decide to actually use them, because why wouldn't they?

Like what though just out of interest?

Putin cannot even replace the tanks, APC, helicopters, fighter jets, cruise missiles, and guided munitions that have been taken off the map, destroyed or expended.

I would not be expecting any game-changing futuristic weapons from Russia to be honest.
edit on 2-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

The Russian Volunteer Corps, which consists of ethnic Russians, recorded an appeal to the Russians straight from the Bryansk region calling for the fight against the bloody Kremlin Putin regime

Anything uploaded to Twitter by someone with a Ukraine flag in their bio should be looked at with extreme skepticism...

Regardless the majority of Russians support Putin and their only real complaint is Putin is being to soft on Ukraine for their transgressions against Russian speaking Ukrainians.

This handful of guys are welcome to join Ukraine. I'm sure the Russian army will have no issues dispatching them.

On a similar note you all hear about the American defector?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It wasn't uploaded by that individual, it wa s shared. The upload was done by the "Russian Volunteer Corps" Telegram channel.

Link: t.me...

Regarding the defector, there's morons in every population, thanks for bringing one to our attention. No doubt, he'll quite enjoy being cannon fodder. Good riddance.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Glad to see they finally stepped up to what I said a year ago. Take 1000 volunteers break them up into groups of no more than five and have them run amok in the Russian countryside burning and blowing up anything of value. Force the Russians to withdraw troops to hunt them. Then just disappear into mists since they can speak the same language.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: JAY1980

It wasn't uploaded by that individual, it wa s shared. The upload was done by the "Russian Volunteer Corps" Telegram channel.

Link: t.me...

Regarding the defector, there's morons in every population, thanks for bringing one to our attention. No doubt, he'll quite enjoy being cannon fodder. Good riddance.

Found your guy.

Seemes like a good guy...
edit on 2-3-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Regardless the majority of Russians support Putin and their only real complaint is Putin is being to soft on Ukraine for their transgressions against Russian speaking Ukrainians.

How would you actually know that’s true?

I mean, it’s literally illegal in Russia to say any different.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Putin cannot even replace the tanks, APC, helicopters, fighter jets, cruise missiles, and guided munitions that have been taken off the map, destroyed or expended.

I would not be expecting any game-changing futuristic weapons from Russia to be honest.

Yeah, they haven’t got any. Putin is a con artist jabbering on about nukes because he hasn’t even got a decent army, airforce or navy. They’re a conventional joke. Anyone believing the Ukrainians would launch a cross border raid like this must be devoid of all strategic sense. Taking prisoners in a village? Yeah, of course, because why?

Just more evidence of Putin’s pathetic desperation. Wonder how his SS tattooed Wagner mate is doing?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yeah, they haven’t got any. Putin is a con artist jabbering on about nukes because he hasn’t even got a decent army, airforce or navy. They’re a conventional joke. Anyone believing the Ukrainians would launch a cross border raid like this must be devoid of all strategic sense. Taking prisoners in a village? Yeah, of course, because why?

Just more evidence of Putin’s pathetic desperation. Wonder how his SS tattooed Wagner mate is doing?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hear hear

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GandalftheLegless
My bet is that a hack attack will be used to attack the west before a nuke is. Russia has already isolated it's internet from the west's I've heard. And a hack of our online infrastructure is arguably more devastating than a nuke. But conversely is reversable, where a nuke ... Not so much.

The WEF recently warned (read threatened) of cyber attacks on the west. So I think it's ok the cards for a false flag this year or the next.

What better way for Klaus to level the economic playing field and ensure we all own nothing.

Print off your contracts and receipts and bank statements from now on. That's all I suggest.

Or better yet (along with keeping good records) get a good fire proof safe that weighs a couple hundred pounds, hide it and bolt it to your floor somewhere and keep as much cash on hand as you can.
edit on 2-3-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

top topics

join