It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange in the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

here is a image from 2012 that looks fairly close to the alignment that you posted.

edit on 2-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I also took a video and pictures of this from where I'm at in South Dakota. It seems like eyes watching. These were moving North. I'm just going to say it, I don't think those are planets but I don't have any proof other than my gut is telling me differently
. a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

edit on 2-3-2023 by rebsmarie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2023 by rebsmarie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Venus and Jupiter
It should have come up in your app.
My buddy just called me from Idaho and he was talking about it, at first he thought it was UFOs.

According to my app Venus and Jupiter are barely even above the horizon at that time of night

If you are viewing at elevation, then you are looking over the horizon a little further than someone at a lower elevation. That might affect setting and rising times for your location.

You can compare your image to my image below of Jupiter and Venus that I took last night. Sorry for the Potato camera quality, but (1) This is taken with an older iphone that was having some issues with focusing where I wanted, and (2) I cropped my neighbor's house out for privacy -- so the image is a bit enlarged (after cropping)

But it's good enough to get the general idea.

edit on 2/3/2023 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No one else is commenting on this? I don't know why this isn't getting more attention. Seriously, those aren't planets. I watched the smaller one move left to right and dim its brightness.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rebsmarie
No one else is commenting on this? I don't know why this isn't getting more attention. Seriously, those aren't planets. I watched the smaller one move left to right and dim its brightness.

No, they are 100% planets - some of us have been watching them for weeks (indeed, months). Though the fact some people were confused, has made the news

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Today's APOD has this collage of the two planets getting nearer and nearer:

apod.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join