It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New But Not New

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi I am new ish to this forum under this username but I used to use this forum around 2011. Back then the place was a hive of activity, lots of stuff going on. This version now though is a shell of its former self, nowhere near as many contributors and parts of the website don't really work. What happened?

Does anybody remember the thread about the Australian genius who debunked the moon landings, there was a number of youtube videos and he performed experiments, testing things like if the luminosity was correct. Was an interesting thread, turns out he was mostly wrong though but interesting none the less.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeeMich83
Hi I am new ish to this forum under this username but I used to use this forum around 2011. Back then the place was a hive of activity, lots of stuff going on. This version now though is a shell of its former self, nowhere near as many contributors and parts of the website don't really work. What happened?

Times change, people change, conspiracies change.

Does anybody remember the thread about the Australian genius who debunked the moon landings, there was a number of youtube videos and he performed experiments, testing things like if the luminosity was correct. Was an interesting thread, turns out he was mostly wrong though but interesting none the less.

Nope.

But hey, welcome back!

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

Glad you could join us.

Yes, in the past ATS was busier and more well-trafficked... But that might be changing now, since more people like you are daring to step in from the outskirts and actually posting their thoughts. ATS has been operating of late by sheer force of will and commitment. But we are - in fact - still here... The site itself could use some work... the spirit is willing, etc. etc.

And yes, I do recall many people from around the world contributing their research and some of it was world-class. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the board.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I found the moon landings thread, you can't reply in it anymore which is a shame but I thought I would repost the link so that newer members can see what I thought was one of the most interesting threads on this site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join