It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mostly not new, but new to most

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Since I seem to be back, I thought I’d re-introduce myself.

I don’t do team sports. At all. And while I certainly have no problem sharing my perspective, I love being challenged and have my mind changed. Seriously. It’s happened before and will continue to happen.

This is what I wrote in another thread.

I have to say. Being away from ats for quite a while and coming back during these times is interesting. Back then, I was debating largely right wing war mongers, stuck in magical thinking of Iraqi wmd’s and Saddams connection to 9/11. Now it’s largely left wing war mongers, looking for a nuclear war with Russia while celebrating authoritarian actions with a certifiably criminal pharmaceutical industry running amok. Protected with a level of immunity even the best vaccine would have wet dreams about.

People really need to get out of the false two party paradigm. Pepsi vs Coke. Both sides are clearly captured at this point. The same goes for most countries outside of the US. Rant over.
edit on 1-3-2023 by Durden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Durden

I will be looking forward to your musings on the board. I know it is a real eye-opener to compare the narrative evolution over time... and I can see your no stranger to the notion that much of what is 'trigger amplification' and 'empty narrative facade.' Frankly, I am hopeful that you can provide a "non-team member contrast" to some arguments.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

Welcome, and dive in.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Durden

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Looking forward to some interesting posts

edit on 4-3-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

join