It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry and Meghan have been asked to 'vacate' Frogmore Cottage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

We were hoping they would go back to the UK.

We know , that's why King Chaz kicked them out before the Coronation , they'd have to pay for lodgings or stay with friends ... well pay for lodgings at least.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
You missed my comment. They have to move out AFTER the Coronation, whether they attend or not.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I would argue now the Queen is gone what point the Royal family ... except for the entertainment perhaps.

Oh, er, quite alot of constitutional usefulness, whether you are a republican, or not.

To the OP. Sadly, Harry and Megan have caused quite a bit of angst in the UK. The wedding of the couple a few years back was very well received by the British public, and Harry was very popular. Their revelations - which cannot be challenged - have resulted in their popularity going through the floor.

Harry and Megan have chosen to pursue a life of celebrity rather than duty. Therefore, it's appropriate that they are not put in the embarrassing position to be leeching off the UK. Just waiting for their titles to be returned and for it to be confirmed that their children are not going to be confirmed as princes / princess. Their children will grow up as young Americans into a dysfunctional celebrity world, so good to predict their future uselessness to all, except trash TV.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It seems to me that all of them are celebrities. The entire idea of royalty in this day and age is hard to swallow. But then I'm in a different culture. To me, they look like spoiled entertainers that serve no real purpose beyond the entertainment value. All of them. No person should ever have power over others or receive special treatment just because of who their parents were.

Do you think the Royal's will continue to be a thing much longer?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The Duke and Duchess of California have been invited to the Coronation and will be offered the use of Andrew's former apartments in Buckingham Palace according to reports this morning , guess King Chaz wants them where he can keep an eye on them.

The Duke and Duchess are probably mulling over what opportunities their attendance could give them before replying to the offer , although they should probably prepare for some booing should they attend.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Frogmore Cottage is a 10 bedroom "cottage" in the grounds of Windsor Castle which was gifted to the couple by the Queen , in the light of recent events Harry and his bird have been asked to give the keys back , sadly this makes them homeless in the UK so it's unlikely they'll want to come back here , sad loss for us but a triumphant win for Americans.

Harry and Meghan's spokesperson said a "request" had been made for them to give up Frogmore Cottage, near Windsor Castle.

The spokesperson said: "We can confirm the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been requested to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage."

Reports have claimed the move, which removes their final remaining foothold in the UK, was sanctioned by the King.
news.sky.com...

Who cares ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join