It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we be in Taiwan and Ukraine Is this how it goes down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: nugget1

We're also one of the only, if not the only, country that still allows armed citizens. It's hard enough to invade America with our military, but think about the consequences of punching a hole through our military, just big enough to get some soldiers through, only to find out you have millions of firearms aimed at you.

Is that how a war would be, would boots be on the ground these days?
Would everything happen from the water and air?

Good questions. It could be cyber where our banks and cards were hacked, every electronic shut down by hacking or destroying our power grid. As an 80's kid, all I think about is something like Red Dawn or maybe Toy Soldiers.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Good questions. It could be cyber where our banks and cards were hacked, every electronic shut down by hacking or destroying our power grid. As an 80's kid, all I think about is something like Red Dawn or maybe Toy Soldiers.

Or our water and air is poisoned, and weather “events” become more and more severe….

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Or our water and air is poisoned, and weather “events” become more and more severe….

That would be really bad.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
For early warning of everything going mental-watch the events in Iran-Benny is itching to wipeout at least Irans ability to make nukes,and intel reports are saying they could make nukes "in 12 days" if they decided to.
Its almost certain that Israel will act,and soon.
If that turns into a wider conflict maybe due to Iran striking back at Israel,and thus the US get involved-China may feel they also have to get involved,as their two main allies are at threat of collapse/regime change.

The threat of Russia and Iran in disarray,or worse the threat of Regime collapse in those countries is completely opposite to what XI needs for his future plans of domination of the planet.
So many dodgy events all brewing at the same time,just like the years before WW2

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
For early warning of everything going mental-watch the events in Iran-Benny is itching to wipeout at least Irans ability to make nukes,and intel reports are saying they could make nukes "in 12 days" if they decided to.
Its almost certain that Israel will act,and soon.
If that turns into a wider conflict maybe due to Iran striking back at Israel,and thus the US get involved-China may feel they also have to get involved,as their two main allies are at threat of collapse/regime change.

The threat of Russia and Iran in disarray,or worse the threat of Regime collapse in those countries is completely opposite to what XI needs for his future plans of domination of the planet.
So many dodgy events all brewing at the same time,just like the years before WW2

Yes, it is, isn’t it.
I’ve been watching some documentaries and some of the similarities are a little concerning.
I’ve also been watching documentaries on the Depression and some of that hits a little too close to home too.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

that's why i tend to pitch ukraine as our spanish civil war and Taiwan as having the potential to be Americas singapore.. either way i feels the direction of travel is now as lockedin as it was in the late 1930s, like then we're now just pondering the shape of things to come..

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
How times change....

It seems like only yesterday that if you didn't support the Afghan and Iraq war, you were called a traitor.

Same with Nam. And it was the Dembs against the war.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

how they change but remain the same, in the 80s bbc ww3 film "threads" iran was at the center of the war..

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
US would never be invaded. We are too big and too armed. The only way that could happen imho is if there was a substantial destabilization of society through a massive emp, nuke, or natural disaster. I've read a few post-apocalyptic fiction stories centered around this where US falls apart and enemy countries use that as a cover to invade either directly or under the guise of military aide.

Taiwan is screwed. China has the upper hand. Best thing we can do imho is quietly bring back any semi-conductor / tech manufacturing to the states while sabotaging the tech that is there currently.

There is obviously more to Ukraine than is being said in the media.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If you were to ask a random Taiwanese person if they'd rather have Chinese soldiers or American soldiers patrolling their streets.

Who do you think they'd pick?

We poked the bear and are now getting burned in Ukraine.

What will happen when we poke the dragon? Something similar I suspect.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

We're also one of the only, if not the only, country that still allows armed citizens. It's hard enough to invade America with our military, but think about the consequences of punching a hole through our military, just big enough to get some soldiers through, only to find out you have millions of firearms aimed at you.

Just think if a 'cyber attack' were to take out the power grid. How long would society function before total chaos hit? We'd destroy ourselves in short order.

How about a well-placed bioweapon? It's kind of hard to defend oneself while sitting on the throne.

I could go on, but you probably get the picture.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

www.military.com...

A new study from the Pentagon shows that 77% of young Americans would not qualify for military service without a waiver due to being overweight, using drugs or having mental and physical health problems.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Call me old fashioned but the whole reason for going to war is a last resort activity to protect the hearth and home, AKA the woman and children from a foreign aggressor. What these twats plans are is to send the women to war along with the men That is a perversion of the natural order. What will they be fighting for? a corporate state where they have no home because it has become too expensive to purchase.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Call me old fashioned but the whole reason for going to war is a last resort activity to protect the hearth and home, AKA the woman and children from a foreign aggressor. What these twats plans are is to send the women to war along with the men That is a perversion of the natural order. What will they be fighting for? a corporate state where they have no home because it has become too expensive to purchase.

Yes exactly!

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

A lot of prophets and seers were around before United States came into being. I doubt that "just about every prophet/seer that ever lived" had much to say about a place that didn't exist in their time. I admit that quite a few, that existed post U.S., had something to say, but not everyone of them predicted our annihilation.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wannaknow49

A lot of prophets and seers were around before United States came into being. I doubt that "just about every prophet/seer that ever lived" had much to say about a place that didn't exist in their time. I admit that quite a few, that existed post U.S., had something to say, but not everyone of them predicted our annihilation.

You're not familiar with Nostradamus? Mother Shipton? Hopi prophecy? That should be enough to get you started on your journey.

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

If your women are gone that's it, not much worth fighting for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join